Vintage Love

Oleh softaura

❝You're sleeping with your professor, aren't you?❞ ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I M P O R T A N T
Notice (important)

1 million.

13.5K 465 85
Oleh softaura

my heart is so so full. thank you so much for supporting me and reading my works. i know this may not seem like a lot to some people but I remember coming onto this app and freaking out over 100 reads and then 1k reads and honestly, I expected it to stay there. I didn't think anything of this book or any of my other books and the fact that I get to say thank you for 1 million really boggles my mind.

thank you, sweets. i'm so grateful for every single read, comment and message. my heart gets so warm when I receive comments/messages from you guys that read over a few hundred words with either theories or with y'all just being the sweetest most supportive readers.

thank you, love you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.6M 634K 56
After the accident, Noah Archer built a wall around himself. But Riley Dawson is curious about him, and she's determined to meet the man behind his d...
79.1K 2.7K 51
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
1.4M 60.6K 50
The last two years of Alex's life have been emotionally challenging to say the least. Yet, this is a new year and all her unpleasant memories are beh...
80.7K 2K 52
Warning 18+ For sex and strong language and brief SA scene. Completed. One drunken message that was supposed to go to her best friend, sends Alic...