The King's Plan (BWHM)

By Bellie3

Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit
Chapter 2: 6 years too long
Chapter 3: You have no right
Chapter 4: Xavier
Chapter 5: Step 1
Chapter 6: Step 2
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: So your dumb and stupid
Chapter 9: Please go
Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Chapter 11: Itwasme
Chapter 12: Step 3
Chapter 13: Hey baby
Chapter 14: Match
Chapter 15: Mistakes happen
Chapter 16: The shoe
Chapter 17: Ugly face
Chapter 18: Swimming
Chapter 19: My cousin's friend's brother
Chapter 20: I..um like your..nose
Chapter 21: Shit
Chapter 22: Hayley's games
Chapter 23: Any tips on kissing
Chapter 24: Torture
Chapter 25: Attention
Chapter 26: The Football Pitch
Chapter 27: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing
Chapter 28: My Mum Is....
Chapter 29: Baby
Chapter 31: I Want You
Chapter 32: Bye
Chapter 34: Husband and Wife
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT

Chapter 30: I Was Only Joking

260 10 4
By Bellie3

Cayden's POV

It hurt to see him so sad about something he honestly couldn't do anything about. None of the others could. He carried a burden that wasn't even his to bare and it hurt me. I could only watch as he broke down and I let him. He needed to release it all or else he may never let it go. He quaked under my hand and tears streamed down his face. His glasses were so wet that there was no point of him wearing them.

"Cayden, tell me there's a way to make this go away, to remove this guilt I'm ridden with. How- how can I make it up to you. I'm so sorry..."
I was on the verge of crying, "Baby there is nothing you could've done no one could do anything. You can't blame it on you because it was never your fault. The persons fault it was is dead and the blame should lie with him and not you. We all feel some sort of guilt for what happened but we shouldn't because what could we do to change it? You can't burden yourself with this and it pains me to see you internally suffering about something you could never change. If it helps I forgive you but there is nothing to actually forgive you of."

I gave him a compassionate hug trying to drain the guilt from him and take it onto myself. His crying had settled to silence and I just had him in my arms. His head limped on my shoulder and he finally felt like he had relaxed. But I had a feeling he still felt he had done something wrong.

"I'm not lying when I say none of it was your fault. Do not blame yourself."
"It's hard but if you say it's not my fault then I believe you." He sniffed standing straight and I could see his red eyes through his glasses.

I took the glasses off and wiped his tears giving him a hopeful smile. I stood on my tip toes and gave him a soft, caring kiss which turned into us making out. We shuffled to the bed and I straddled him as he sat on the edge of the bed. The kisses were deep and delicate as if to console each other of our problems. His hands were securely on my thighs squeezing them now and again. I trailed soft kisses down his jawline and onto his neck. I kissed, nipped and sucked it until it formed a hickey just for a stamp to show he was mine.

All the while he was breathing heavy and sighing beautiful moans. I stared at the art work of the dark red stamp on my his neck and it was clearly visible. His eyes met mine and were as loved up as mine. The kiss continued and seemed to grow even deeper as his hands crawled to my waist.

"Oh lord!" His mum gasped.

I leaped off of him in absolute terror and saw her shocked with her mouth covered at the door way. I was so embarrassed and could only imagine how Noah felt.

"Ma!" Noah shouted self-conscious, "Deberías haber golpeado." He broke off into his mother tongue leaving me clueless.
"No me hables asi. Espera a que tu papá se entere." His mum snapped.
"Tengo casi 18 años pero lo siento. Mum this is my girlfriend, Cayden."

After not understanding anything of that conversation except the last sentence I was confused. What happend to keep this lowkey? But then again how do you cover this up?

"Hi Mrs King." I sheepliy said wanting to hid.
"Hi Cayden, I'm not surprised at the same time I wasn't expecting this. I will.... leave you two." She closed the door and we heard her footsteps grow silent.

I fell back onto the bed, "Crap! I think we should've been more careful."
"I don't."
"Exactly, at lea-" I paused only clocking onto what he said, "What? Why?"
"Because that was such a great kiss I wouldn't want it any different. I feel like I just took some drugs and rushed with energy. I'm so happy when I'm with you and I don't want to hide it."
"I feel the same."
"Then come here."
"My lips are swollen it's hard work kissing."
"Who said I want to kiss you? I want to .....cuddle." He mummered turning red.

I got comfortable on his pillows and he lay between my legs using my breasts as pillows. I played with his hair and he had his arms wrapped around me. I was becoming more and more tired and felt myself drift into a peaceful sleep.

I was awoken by the shuffling of Noah. He was still in the same position I had left him in. The sun was ready and shinning letting me know I had spent the night here. I was thankful that Cole had excepted my cover request and saved me from getting in more trouble.

I wasn't planning on sleeping the night and hadn't brought any extra clothes or hygiene stuff but I was sure Noah would supply me with it. I cringed at how bad my breath smelled and was worried I'd knock out Noah with the odour. I had to grin and bare it as he weighed more than he looked. I played with his hair until he woke up doing a double take at me probably because of how bad I looked.

"We actually fell asleep?" His morning never hit me so hard and it made different feelings work within me. Its lowness vibrated the air.
"Guess we did and we have school soon."
"I just want to sleep..."
"C'mon I can feel my ribs crushing and I need to wash."
He reluctantly sat up and hovered above me with his hands on wither side of my head, "You know, your so beautiful."
My chest was heaving at the lack of air I was receiving. My heart was flipping and increased in speed. I smiled covering my face, "Stooop".

He laughed getting off me and allowed me to use the shower and do the rest of my hygiene stuff. When I'd come out he had picked out an outfit for me already. Letting me wear his boxers, white Nike t-shirt and oversized, normal sized for him, red hoodie.

I put back on my leggings and realised why he made me wear the read hoodie because in a large font NOAH was at the back in gold. He gave me a cheeky grin and ran off to shower. I was actually proud to wear the hoodie and was posing in the mirror pretending to be walking down the school halls. When he was ready I followed him downstairs to greet his family. As awkward as I felt it had to be done and they were welcoming.

"Oh Cayden, I didn't know you were still here." His dad said looking up from the laptop.
"Hi Mr King, it was an accident we fell asleep, sorry for the suprise."
"Ah no need to apologise and Maria was telling how you two are now dating."

His mum choked on his words with her tea and Ella eyes nearly popped out of her socket. I bit the inside of my cheek wishing I could melt into the floorboards. It didn't help that he had a very visible hickey.

"Y-yes we are..."
"Well it's a yes from me, congrats." He brightly smiled.
"You two take a seat before the food gets cold." His mum told us while walking to retrieve our plates. I knew she wasn't fond of our relationship because of how abrupt she found out and the fact Noah had a girlfriend at all. However I knew she was a loving and kind woman.

We ate with little conversation with me trying to avoid the topic of relationships. After that was done I got my converses and coat on and left with Noah.

~~~~~~~~~

The stares, murmers and chatter began as soon as my coat was removed. The large name on my back made it pretty clear I was cuffed and many were surprised. But a thrill came with it. I followed Taylor to her locker while the guys were chilling in the Canteen for break.

"You really know how to make an entrance." Taylor laughed, "The way everyone is staring at you."
"I didn't ask to put this on."
"But you put a hickey on Noah."
"Okay fair enough."
"I would never ever think of you as an affectionate person or to give hickeys so I think he brings out the best in you."
"It wasn't intentional but it just happened. And you would never guess what happened! So erm me and Noah were kissing and we got caught by his mum."

Taylor's mouth dropped, "No wayyy."
"Yep, it was so embarrassing."
"What did she say?"
"She was shouting in spanish so I didn't understand. She was angry but I completely understood why."
"It's like when your dad caught me and Jacob and oh my days I was so ashamed. These adults are good at catching us doing what we not supposed to."
"I agree and it was so awkward in the morning when we ate breakfast."
"WE?!"
"Yeah I kinda missed that part out. I stayed the night by accident; we just fell asleep."
"Is that all you did?"
I pushed her playfully.

We made our way back to the Canteen where the guys were laughing the loudest and most eyes were on them. These boys. I brought attention with my hoodie and put my hood up avoiding people's stares. I caught Leo tracking me through the seats and then as if I was his prey he stalked down towards me. I didn't even bother to avoid him and stopped waiting for him to get to me. Taylor also waited with me.

"I see you can no longer qualify as single. How you doing?"
"Fine thanks. What's made you come to talk to me?"
"I get we aren't friends but I don't want to argue with you anymore and I think we can move past old fights. I've already apologised to Noah and I'm sorry, I just want to be mutual."
"I never thought you would ever say sorry but here we are. I accept your apology and thanks for helping out before."
"No worries. I have a party coming up soon and I want you lot to come."
I still hated parties but the more I thought about it, was the more it didn't seem like a bad idea, "Yeah, we'll be there."

He smiled and left us. I knew Taylor wanted to know why I accepted his request but I pretended I didn't see her puzzled face and walked to the guys. They were still joking around and whispering and I wanted to know why.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I sat down.
"N-nothing." Cole could barely say without sniggering.
"Spill it." Taylor said.
"We were admiring the work of art you put on Noah's neck." Jacob laughed.
"Yeah, it's very bright." Riley added.
"Don't get jealous I can give you one too." I walked towards him as a joke.

Noah grabbed my waist stopping me from walking. I became putty in his hands and murmered that I was only joking making the boys crack up. I was hot with frustration.

Cole's POV

In all honesty we weren't actually cackling about Noah's hickey; although that was a topic of discussion. We were laughing at the unbeknown control he had over Cayden without her noticing. We were bringing up scenarios where it had happened and it made us laugh that someone was able to tell her what to do. Then to top it all off all he had to do was grab her waist and she looked like a child that got told off.

It was hilarious. So of course we couldn't tell her the full truth or else she would've got defensive. We talked until the bell rang for 3rd period and went our separate ways. I had a free period so decided to buy a McDonald's fanta before I got some work done.

I'd basically finished it by the time I got back to school and dashed it in the bin as I was in the library. I found a table to sit at and left my bag and coat there whilst I went searching for a mathematical book. When I returned I saw my fanta chilling on the table and tried to recall if I had thrown it away but the fact it was there made me realise I hadn't finished it. I swallowed the cool liquid while putting my book down but was interrupted.

"E-excuse me." A small girl said shyly, "That's my fanta."

I looked her up and down slowly. She was small, like 5'3 small, and looked about the same age as me although I'd never seen her in my life.

I simply said, "Go get your own." Walking away to just to leave the conversation but she followed me.
"How dare you, I bought that!"
I ignored her knowing that this was my drink and replied, "Can somebody help? I'm being attacked by a midget."
"I'll have you know I'm average height; I am 5'3."
Who knew my guess would be so accurate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
222 10 9
Evie was a dreamer, a lover of the written word. She was known for her wild imagination, her endless stories, and her love for literature. But as muc...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
2.7K 127 17
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲. 𝐖𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 it was at home where her parents cared and showered her...