Mr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary

De FlyingLines

This is the lovelorn diary of Mr. Rong, an Omega who, unfortunately, grew so tall and handsome like an Alpha... Mai multe

C1. Are you gay?
C2. What should we name our children?
C3. So you already have a boyfriend?
C4. I have a boyfriend!!!
C5. Could you please sacrifice yourself for us?
C6. Is it unisex?
C7. The 18th Engagement
C8. So-called Reputation
C9. I'm actually just like you...an Omega, too.
C10. Do you want to stay at my home for a night?
C11. Rong, be careful with that kid. He's a bit of a problem.
C12. I bought two cameras and installed them inside the apartment.
C13. Can't you just knock him out first?
C14. Why have you bought a pack of sanitary towels?
C15. Your car door...How much did it cost to repair?
C16. Mother always knows best.
C17. This must be a misunderstanding, right?
C18. Is it yummy?
C19. What is wrong with your taste?
C20. It really tasted horrible.
C21. The embarrassment is killing me.
C22. What a rubbish forum!
C23. Isn't it cute?
C24. It is a snake!
C25. Am I sort of useless?
C26. You, get off me...
C27. Yesterday was really an accident...
C28. Could you two please leave me alone?
C29. Can't we just trust each other?
C30. This is Rong Yi, my boyfriend.
C32. Where am I?
C33. That was bullshit.
C34. Have you two had any intercourse lately?
C35. I don't want to drink yogurt any more!
C36. What a nuisance Chen Keyao is!
C37. You felt what?
C38. His name is... Yaoyao?
C40. So...do you take a fancy to me or not?
C41. I'm afraid you may molest the 'corpse'!
C42. Do you... do you want me to sleep with you?
C43. Have I screwed up everything myself?
C44. Rong Yi, I'm Sorry.
C45. I saw you.
C46. Is that a deal?
C47. He is really cute.

C39. Can't you stop worrying about eating only for a moment?

713 12 0
De FlyingLines

Before the wedding banquet was about to officially begin, Rong Yi listened to Chen Keyao's not-very-pleasant story intermittently.

Chen Keyao's father, still very charming, was not a Casanova as Rong Yi speculated. On the contrary, his problem might have been his obsession for one love.

Before that accident in his youth, he had a beloved Beta girl. He even had the courage to confess his love to her, but unfortunately he was rejected by her. The girl told him that he was still too young and that he could come back to her after graduation.

It sounded like a pretext, but he took it to heart. Because the girl was several years older than him, and was his head teacher of his class at that time.

However, by the time he did graduate from high school, Chen Keyao was old enough to toddle. The young teacher had also got married already. From then on, their lives never had intersections any more. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 39 - Can't you stop worrying about eating only for a moment?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

256K 12.8K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
687K 29.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
1.8M 94.2K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
243K 7.6K 26
(SEBACIEL/OMEGAVERSE/FINISHED) Ciel had been hesitant to mate with any alphas, but when his father hired a new butler, the Omega can't help but gain...