Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 42

3.3K 196 17
By theathea3015

"I don't want vanilla ice cream. I want the chocolate one." I told Zoey as we stood by the ice scream stand to buy ice cream. The bodyguards were not too far from us guarding us like hawks.

"I thought you liked strictly vanilla. Wow! You're changing !" She screamed clapping my hands and I laughed.

"Yeah, I just feel like eating chocolate today. Expanding my taste!" I told her eating the ice cream and walking to a bench in the park.

"You're so weird. It's so freaking cold and you're eating ice cream!" She yelled drinking coffee.

"Zoey , there's no season for ice cream." I said and she smiled. "Thank you for hanging out with me. If you haven't noticed, I don't have a lot of friends who like me just because of me. They all either want one of my brothers or after the money."

"That's fine Zoey. I love hanging out with you. You can call me anytime. You're like the little sister I never had. And look.." I started turning to face her

"I'm really sorry about the whole Harry thing. I know you both are close and I shouldn't have made it seem we're related..." I told her remembering the incident about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't shake the look on her face and his dad's face. They all seemed to like me a little less when the revelation came about. Although they didn't show it. I could feel it. And Nick. The look on his face was horrible.

"It's fine. But no more secrets okay? Nick really hates them. And I love you but I don't want you to break my brother's heart. So anything you have to tell him, do it as soon as possible." She said and I stared at my lap guiltily.

Don't break his heart.

But that's exactly what you're going to do..

"There's more secrets? Oh my gosh Ari!" She said exasperated and I wanted to smack myself.

"I-I can't tell him now. I'm so scared Zoey. I just need to muster up the courage."

"You better because all these lies will ruin your relationship. Woah. Wait, are you crying? Wh—" she said and I touched my cheek

"I- I didn't expect to cry. It's just.. he's going to hate me so much. You'd hate me too...he'll, Even I'd hate myself!" I said wiping my tears and she hugged me. Why am I crying?

"Shh. He'll understand okay? Don't cry." I nodded and thought of when Nick and I went home 3 weeks ago.

'"I'm sorry I lied to you. I..I just went with the flow because it was easier saying that.." I told him stuttering and my heart beating a hundred times. We were in his bedroom.

Please don't hate me Nick.

"It's alright. But please , no more secrets okay?" He said kissing my hands and I nodded. I kissed him softly and he went to the bathroom to shower. I took off my clothes and put on my pyjamas. I lay in bed waiting for him but he didn't come out for a while.

Harry's plan was working. Whether I liked it or not and whether I planned for it or not. I felt myself drifting off to sleep and strong hands pulling me close to him.

I felt him kissing my neck. I woke up and saw that it was 4am. "I want you." He groaned and I kissed him. We made love all night with the necklace that I never took off glowing in the dark. It was like he was a different person. He was so strong and relentless as if to prove a point. When we were done, he pulled my naked body to himself. He kissed my hair as he fell asleep. "Mine. You're mine." He whispered before sleep consumed him. I held unto him tight as I cried to sleep.

Thinking about it now brought more tears to my eyes but I wiped them. I grabbed tissue from my bag and cleaned my running nose.

"We should go. You can tell me about that boy you have a crush on in the car! I wanna know all about it." I told her trying to be excited and she blushed.

"Okay, but promise to calm Nick down when he finds out. I don't want him to interrogate Jordan and scare him away! And he won't tell daddy!"

"Promise!" I said and she smiled like a kid. We walked to the car and I could feel someone following me. I turned around and saw no one other than the bodyguards.

Weird. Am I getting paranoid?

We walked past some girls and the started taking out their phones to take pictures. Who wouldn't want pictures of a billionaire's only daughter ? I thought to myself. One of the girls walked up to me before the bodyguard could stop her.

"You're the girl from the magazine! Can I have a picture?" She had blonde hair and was shorter than me. I looked at Zoey and she smiled. I faced her again

"What? Me? I think you've got the wrong person."

"No. You look exactly like her! I just don't remember her name."

"I guess I'm a familiar face. Sorry, not the girl but...lovely hair." I told her with a smile and she frowned. I walked away and Zoey looked at me weirdly.

"What? I have no idea what she's  talking about. Who would think I'm a model?" I huffed and she told me to look up. I looked up and my eyes widened in shock. Before me was a huge billboard of me and Nick. It was from the magazine shoot we did 3 weeks ago.

"I..I —"

You what? Speak up bitch!

"W-what am I doing there? The photoshoot was for Nick .."

"Well you both look picture perfect. Can you see how huge your smiles are? You look gorgeous!" Zoey said and I smiled. It was the one where he was holding me and whispering in my ear and I was laughing.

"There was something in that stupid ice cream making me emotional and shit.." I said feeling tears in my eyes.

"Woah! You cussed! That's never happened before!" She said with her eyes widened and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Blame your brother. He swears like a sailor. Of course I'd pick up a few things...and you swear a lot too. You're a bad influence on me. And plus I sometimes say 'bitch'"

"Spiacente. It's just a habit I picked up and there's a lot of shit to curse about you know? And bitch, 'bitch' isn't a swear word " She said as we got into the car. (Sorry). I laughed.

" Hey can you teach me Italian ?" I asked her and she grinned.

"Really? Awww! You want to learn for him? That's so sweet." She said and I blushed.

"Yeah. I know some words though but mostly words I wouldn't say in English.."

"Ewww! I don't need to know what my brother tells you when he's boning you. TMI!" She said looking repulsed and I laughed like a fool. She started teaching me basic words like 'yes','no','please','sorry','thank you' and small phrases.

"A-and 'I love you'?" I asked her as we drove to Nick's house. He was in the office and Zoey was staying for a sleepover. Nick was quite upset about it grumbling words like

'She's going to fucking cockblock me.'

But he said yes anyway because he's missed her. I looked at Zoey and she looked shocked with her mouth open.

"Y-you want to tell him you love him?"

"I..yes..I mean no.. I mean should I ? I don't know.." I stuttered and fidgeted with my fingers. I need candy to calm me down.

"You so should! No time like the present! Gosh you're definitely gonna be my in law! Ahhh" she screamed hugging me and I smiled in relief.

"You're honestly the only of my brother's girlfriends that I like. I hated the others so much." She said and my heart stopped.

The others ?

"H-his others?"

"Um well, he's had just 2 others but yeah. Um.. has he told you about Camila?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Yeah. She was such a bitch. The only person I hate more than her is Alyssa."

You'll hate me more soon enough

"We could all see through her but Nick is usually blinded by love. Well not blinded but he just chose to see the good in her...that she would change. But she was just using him. I believe she might have loved him at some point but ..." she trailed off shaking her head. I looked out the window feeling the jealousy rising out of me.

He loved her. So much. And they were obviously each other's firsts. I sat in silence as we drove to his house. The door was opened for us and I walked out trying to shake off my bad mood. I walked straight to his office with Zoey in front  me.

"Nickyyyy. We got you some stuff when we went shopping earlier today. I hope you like the  Christmas boxers" she said with a sweet sarcastic smile and he pushed his laptop away and leaned back into his chair.

"Aren't you the best sister ? Here I was about to get you car tickets to fashion week you get me fucking boxers. Awesome." He retorted sarcastically and her eyes widened.

"Omg Nick please! You know how much I wanted to go to Paris ! Please please.. okay I'm kidding.."

"Hmmm I'll think about it. On one condition though." He said with a smirks "Anything Nick." She said and he motioned for her to come closer. He whispered something in her ear and she scrunched her face.

"That's the most disgusting thing I've heard in my life." She said walking out and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll call the guy in Paris!" He said and stared up at me. I just stood there watching the interaction between brother and sister.

"What did you say to her?" I asked and he tapped his lap so I could come sit on it. I walked over and took a seat on his lap and he kissed behind my ear.

"I missed you..." I told him leaning into his hard chest. "Hmm did you?" He said turning me to face him so he could kiss me. When we pulled away , I raked my fingers through his hair. I took the magazine that had our picture of us.

"Did you know about this? There's a billboard of us on the street. Why wasn't I informed about this ?"

"I just found out as well. Jason said it was the perfect shot for a billboard. I'm sorry if you didn't want that but I can have it taken down right now.."

"No that's fine...don't fret about it." I told him touching his face.

"Are you sure? I have no problem cara—" he started when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at my screen.

1 missed call-Harry.

I had messages from Tyler—whom I had explained graciously a few days ago that we can't be anything more than friends and he smiled sadly and nodded. I felt bad for a second but I thought of Nick and knew my feelings for him were to too much—commenting on the magazine shoot.

I looked at Nick who had an expressionless face and watched a frown slip to his face. I put my phone on his desk and started kissing his face.

My phone vibrated again and I felt a sense of déjà-vu . The same thing happened when we just started dating. We were in his house when  Tyler called and he got so jealous , he went to the gym to lose some steam.

I picked up the phone and answered Harry. "Hi Harry.." I said and Nick tightened his hold on my waist.

"Couple of the year huh? I saw your little photoshoot! How does it feel? To have that —"

"H-Harry .. I will call you later.." I said panicked knowing Nick was listening to our conversation. I wanted to break the news to him myself.

"You're with him huh? I guess I should have known!" He grumbles and I'm about to stand from Nick's lap when he holds me still and I give him a look. He says nothing and kisses my shoulder.

"Well congratulations! I'm extremely happy for you both. You look gorgeous on the photo by the way!" He said and as soon as I was about to answer, Nick turned me to face him and kissed me on the mouth.

What!

The phone immediately dropped to the ground since I can't resist him at all as he continued kissing me and groping me. We pulled away for air and I picked up my phone that has cracked and answered with a blush on my cheeks. I stood up and Nick let me go and I spoke to Harry on the phone.

"Next time just have fucking sex on the phone Alright? Come to my house tomorrow! I have something very important to tell you." I turned and faced Nick who was looking at me intently.

"O-okay. It better be important."

"It fucking is! See you then." He said and hung up and I bit my lip. Nick stood from his chair and walked to me. I thought he was gonna ask me what the call was about but he said nothing.

"What was that about ?" I asked and he acted oblivious. "The kiss? Why did you do that?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He asked raising a brow and about to leave his office when I held his arm. I was suddenly angry with what he did. Not that I cared about what Harry would do or think , but it got me upset. I don't know why.

"Tell me. I want an explanation." I demanded and he faced me. "Are you trying to pick a fight Ariane?"

Ariane? No 'cara', no 'baby', no 'tesoro'?

Wow.

Why does that make me upset? And angry!

"I want to know why you did that. It's so disrespectful.. I mean imagine what he's thinking! —"

"Why do you care about what he thinks? Does his opinion matter to you so much? Why?"

"What? No!— I mean yes.. I mean it could have been anybody else and I would still have the same reaction. What if it was Tammy or Tyler or Mel?.." I started with my brows furrowed.

He rakes his fingers through his hair and grinds his teeth. "Why the fuck do you care what Tyler thinks! Do I have to compete for your fuckin attention? If it's not Tyler , it's Harry or Cedric or some stupid kid from high school who still has a fucking crush on you!" He yelled and I frowned.

I could feel the tears coming to me and I didn't understand why I was so emotional.

"You want to know why I did that? Huh?" He came close to me when I didn't answer and told me coldly. "I was staking my fucking claim." He said and walked out of the office.

I stood there confused on whether I should find that sexy or so annoying.

********

"Oh my God! He's the cutest. Whose is he?" I asked Zoey later downstairs. Nick went to his-our room and I had no idea what he was doing.

"It's Maria's baby. She couldn't find someone to babysit so she brought him to work. He's soo cute! Look at those cheeks! He's about 7 months " Zoey squealed kissing the baby's cheeks.

"Let me carry him please!" I begged and she handed him to me and I felt my heart glow. I wanted to eat his cheeks. He's super cute!

"Hi baby." I whispered and kissed his forehead and he just stared at me blinking his eyes and looking around.

"What's his name?" I asked Zoey and she thought for a minute . "Oops! Forgot to ask!" She said and took out her phone going through her social media.

"Mari! What's he called?" I yelled so Maria, the chief cook, could hear me.

" Tommy!" She yelled back and I smiled at Tommy again. He smiled back when I made a funny sound and I was so happy!

"Aww look, he smiled!" I yelled and Zoey looked up from her phone.

"Lemme carry him.. lemme carry him!" She exclaimed and I turned away from her.

"Nopee. You can carry him later... it's my turn now."

"Ugh Fine!" She said rolling her eyes and sitting on the couch. We were preparing for movie nights So there were a lot of snacks on the table. Maria was making food for tomorrow so she could have the day off.

"Mari are you gonna make onion rings?" I asked the young lady who had become my friend since I started sleeping over at Nick's. She was in her early thirties. I still holding Tommy who now had a pacifier. He was so calm and chill. So cute!

"You want onion rings? I thought you didn't like them." She asked and I shrugged.

"Just feel like trying them today. Oh and also make chicken curry please! And quesadillas too.."

"Hmm.. okay.. you've been eating a lot lately."

"Oh it's not just for me .Nick loves them too!"

"Loves what?" His voice startled me behind and I shrieked. I turned around to see him in sweatpants and a white shirt. His hair was still wet meaning he was in the shower.

"Quesadillas. I told her to make some." I said breathless for no reason.

His presence ! Gosh!

"Who's this ?" He asked looking from me to Maria.

"Um..he's my son. I apologize if I brought him to work sir but .."

"Can I carry him?" He asked and I gave him to Nick almost immediately. His pacifier fell out and Tommy screamed so loud. Nick's eyes looked frightened as he held a crying Tommy.

"W-what did I do? I mean, I -I didn't mean to .. um.." he rambled and I laughed as I picked up his pacifier and washed it. Maria gave me a bottle of milk and I told Nick to sit down. He sat and fed Tommy and he stopped crying.

"Now put him on your shoulder so he can burp." I instructed and he did as he was told. Soon enough Tommy was settled and fell asleep.

"Aww! Won't you two make the perfect parents!" Zoey said taking a picture of us.

"I just put the movie so you both should get your ass to the living room!" She said rolling her eyes and went back to the living room. Maria took Tommy and put him in the guest room.

We both walked to the living room that had the lights turned off and everything set up. Zoey was on the floor eating popcorn.

I thought we were still mad at each other or something so I sat next to Zoey on the carpet. I felt him pull me up and I leaned against his chest.

"I'm sorry.." I told him and he tucked my hair behind my ear. "I didn't mean to make you jealous. And you don't have to fight for my attention... it's all on you." I told him kissing his cheek. He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"You guys are so disgustingly cute." Zoey muttered looking at us. "You're just a jealous as fuck." I said and Zoey and Nick gasped.

"Did you just fucking swear?" They said at the same time and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my gosh! It's not such a big deal! You guys ....!" I yelled and they were still shocked. "Ughhh! Pass me the popcorn." I rolled my eyes and she gave me a bowl. We continued watching the movie. I was so hungry, I wasn't even paying attention.

"And some snickers too, please." I said after a minute.

"I want fries now. Please ?" I told her and Nick chucked eating some of my popcorn.

After eating them all, I felt myself falling asleep. Nick's manly scent all around me.

I love you.

The last thought in my head..

*********
Awwwwww

What a hungry girl!

8 more chapters 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

What's up with Nick though?

Vote!!!!  Comments please!!!!

Zoey up there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
6K 339 32
The next moment he broke the staring contest, picked me up on his shoulders "What the fuck are you doing ?" I screamed before he threw me on the bed...