Infatuated ◆ JeonJungkook ✔

Oleh BornToSpark

"We all need someone, sometimes." ❖ Your mom decides to move in with her new partner, taking you and your you... Lebih Banyak

• Playlist •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43/finale
tysm/ghost in my head
Fairy Realm

34

12.9K 699 182
Oleh BornToSpark

"When you stick your finger in someone's butt." You drawled out slowly, swirling the Soju in it's bottle, "You're technically wearing them as a ring."

Jungkook stared at you in horror, "I'll never be able to finger anyone, ever again."

A deep chuckle came from the sofa behind your ex-step-brother - or whatsoever he was to you, "Look, she's the cutest when drunk."

"I wouldn't consider this as cute." Jungkook - equally drunk - grumbled.

How you ended up drunk as fuck in the apartment of Kim Taehyung you ask? Well, that's a very good question.

Everything started when you had walked out of the fast food restaurant you worked in, pushing the doors open with a dramatic, "I'm free!" and then starting your way back home blindly, not considering the stairs that came a few meters after the restaurant's entrance, having you landing on your butt soon.

"Ow" you huffed, hissing when you stood up.

And old couple was watching you a few feet away and you were about to snap at them for just staring dumbly and not helping in anyway, until you realized that this would result in you punching an older woman and you were really not ready for jail.

So you just gritted your teeth and turned around, wishing nothing else but to be back home to FaceTime with Jimin and maybe eat some ice cream. It's been a shitty day, really.

You loved your warm-hearted old woman of a boss and got along great with your co-workers but some customers were just so damn inappropriate. You'd hoped to have only nice customers, since your work place was pretty popular for kids and families but sometimes it just kinda.... wasn't as nice.

On top of that did your phone ring, signalizing a notification from your mom.

You didn't need to read it to know that it was just her telling you that Haru's old crusty lawyer was back, the paperwork about the divorce not being finished after two fucking years.

Your unrelenting euphoria for the holidays got a crack this day and you were a bit sad about it.

With your phone in your hand, refusing to open the message, you stood there on the street, not knowing what to do with yourself because, frankly, you didn't feel like going home anymore.

That's why the startling hump behind you came just at the right time.

You turned around, locking eyes with Taehyung leaning slightly outside of his car's window, a cheeky glint in his eyes, "Your butt still hurting?"

You stuck out your tongue at him, making him snicker.

"Need a ride?"

Kim taehyung, in all and every ways, is one of the strangest things you ever were grateful for in your life. Looking back that is. Right now he seemed too much of a creep for you to actually appreciated the qualities of this idiot.

You didn't know how and why, but somehow Taehyung had known that you'd rather sizzle in hell than to go home today.

You were still stressing about how Taehyung - who insisted of you starting to call him 'Tae' because apparently best friends give each other nicknames and according to him you two were best friends all of a sudden - had known your trouble, when the answer to nearly all your questions opened the door to your supposedly savior's apartment.

"Oh."

"Looks like we did see each other sooner than later." You shot with a crooked grin, but were promptly ignored by Jungkook, who had fixed his attention on the boy behind you.

"What are you trying Hyung?"

The fake blonde gave him a lazy grin, "You said your father's lawyer would visit his ex-wife today, I just figured little Y/N here wouldn't like being home as early today."

You threw a glance at the street that was almost completely dark, only a few splatters of orange sunlight illuminating it and you found the term 'early' a bit unfitting.

Jungkook didn't spare you a glance and just went back inside.

You were starting to question why he was acting so distant when he's been considerably nice only a few days prior, but the answer stalked past you in less clothing than an innocent girl like you appreciated.

"Damn Jungkook, you two were still on it?" Taehyung whistled lowly and you rolled your eyes.

Jungkook grunted and pulled out a bottle of Soju of the fridge, before slumping down on the couch.

Only then did you realize the ridiculous situation you were in - in the apartment of a stranger, who claimed he wasn't one, awkwardly standing next to your ex-crush/ex-step-brother, not knowing why the fuck Tae brought you here.

By the time realization had hit you Taehyung had pulled out Soju for himself and now pressed a bottle with the liquor into your nervously shaking hands, before sitting down next to his friend.

"To loosen you up a bit." He explained with a wink.

You cocked a brow and took a seat on the comfy but old chair next to the sofa, "For what?"

He grinned, "You know exactly for what, Flower."

Jungkook besides him groaned, "If you plan to fill her up again imma leave, I don't feel like watch you two shagging."

You choked on your hesitantly sipped Soju, looking wide-eyed at Taehyung who was just laughing loudly, now settling more comfortable against the cushions, squishing his friend off the sofa in the process, who just sat down on the floor with a huff.

"Anyways..." Jungkook mumbled, taking a gulp.

You also did, before talking, feeling like you needed to ease up the sudden tension - and surprise! You failed.

"Who was the woman who left earlier?"

Tae looked down at the dark haired, "Right Jungkook, who was she?"

Jungkook stared at a point behind you and shrugged, eliciting a scandalized gasp from his friend, "Does that mean you were fucking a stranger in my apartment?"

Addressed grinned up at him, "I guess so, yeah."

You laughed at both of them acting so silly with each other and Jungkook seemingly eased down at this, giving you a genuine grin.

As odd as it was, the strange trio of you got more comfortable and consumed a lot more alcohol -  leading to the wearing-a-human-as-a-ring question, that had Taehyung leaving the room to cool down his laughter.

You looked at Jungkook in shock, "Am I really that d-drunk?"

He gave you a look of fake concern, "I'm afraid you are."

"Dammit." You mumbled.

Admittedly, maybe you were a bit of a lightweight but the only times you had been really shit headed sloshed was with - well - those two dudes.

"I-Is all your fault." You mumbled tiredly, earning a fond grin from the (equally drunk) drunk boy who now sat few inches away from you.

"Tae gave you the Soju, remember?"

You shook your head and let the empty bottle drop onto the floor, were it fortunately didn't shatter, "Don't mean this-" You waved around the room.

"S' all your fault y'know."

Jungkook shook his head and slid a bit forward on his butt, "No?"

You groaned, "I don't like Jisung but I have to!" As if this would explain everything.

"Jisung?" Jungkook echoed dumbly.

"Yes, idiot." You slurred, "S' your fault that I don't like him n' I just dunno why."

There was it again - this weird fond grin, but the only thing your drunk brain noted in this moment was how glad it was that he hadn't chosen to cut his hair shorter.

"I think imma get you home little one, Yoona is probably worried already." Jungkook decided after staring at you for some time, lifting you up what caused you to yelp surprised. You were about to say that you weren't drunk enough to not be able to walk yet, but who were you to forbid a whole Jeon Jungkook to carry you?

"Aw you're leaving already?" Taehyung, who had stood in the door frame for how long now? asked with a pout.

If you wouldn't've been so out of it you would've seen the - very obvious - sour glare Jungkook had sent his friend before leaving eventually.

You just hoped you wouldn't puke into Jungkook's new car.

___

I'll get a nose piercing soon and am excited

ya girl will look look even gayer from then

xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5M 111K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
63K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
8.1K 524 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
426K 13.1K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...