Mr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary

By FlyingLines

This is the lovelorn diary of Mr. Rong, an Omega who, unfortunately, grew so tall and handsome like an Alpha... More

C1. Are you gay?
C2. What should we name our children?
C3. So you already have a boyfriend?
C4. I have a boyfriend!!!
C5. Could you please sacrifice yourself for us?
C6. Is it unisex?
C7. The 18th Engagement
C8. So-called Reputation
C9. I'm actually just like you...an Omega, too.
C10. Do you want to stay at my home for a night?
C11. Rong, be careful with that kid. He's a bit of a problem.
C12. I bought two cameras and installed them inside the apartment.
C13. Can't you just knock him out first?
C14. Why have you bought a pack of sanitary towels?
C15. Your car door...How much did it cost to repair?
C16. Mother always knows best.
C17. This must be a misunderstanding, right?
C18. Is it yummy?
C19. What is wrong with your taste?
C20. It really tasted horrible.
C21. The embarrassment is killing me.
C22. What a rubbish forum!
C23. Isn't it cute?
C24. It is a snake!
C25. Am I sort of useless?
C26. You, get off me...
C27. Yesterday was really an accident...
C28. Could you two please leave me alone?
C29. Can't we just trust each other?
C30. This is Rong Yi, my boyfriend.
C32. Where am I?
C33. That was bullshit.
C34. Have you two had any intercourse lately?
C35. I don't want to drink yogurt any more!
C36. What a nuisance Chen Keyao is!
C38. His name is... Yaoyao?
C39. Can't you stop worrying about eating only for a moment?
C40. So...do you take a fancy to me or not?
C41. I'm afraid you may molest the 'corpse'!
C42. Do you... do you want me to sleep with you?
C43. Have I screwed up everything myself?
C44. Rong Yi, I'm Sorry.
C45. I saw you.
C46. Is that a deal?
C47. He is really cute.

C37. You felt what?

864 15 0
By FlyingLines

A blushing face and raised heartbeats were the basic etiquette that Rong Yi had always maintained for a handsome Alpha of the right age.

"If there is any need... Well, if you want to talk, why don't we change to another place first?" The man said to Li Xiaoran, who seemed most emotional there.

Rong Yi took a quick look at the badge on his chest. It had two characters that meant 'manager' in front of his name. Probably he was just passing by, afraid that the guests might suddenly get into a fight, so he must have hurried over to try to stop it.

Li Xiaoran obviously didn't want to make a fuss about it. He glared at Rong Yi and turned around, leaving the trolley behind. The Omega next to him hesitated for a moment, but followed with the child in his arms. After two steps, he looked back at Rong Yi, but didn't say anything in the end.

So Rong Yi was left there alone, together with that supermarket manager who was fascinatingly good-looking.

"Thank you for that," Rong Yi took the initiative. "I was really frightened just now."

"Sure," the manager shook his head with a smile, then looked at the shopping trolley left by the family and sighed. "This old boy has some temper. Did you accidentally bump into each other?

Rong Yi immediately nodded, "Yes!"

He wanted to chat a little more, but unfortunately the other one didn't have that kind of leisure.

"Good that you were not hurt. You can always find a uniformed salesman or myself if you need to," he said, raising his hand and pushing the shopping that fully-laden trolley. "I will not hold you up from your shopping then."

He pushed the trolley away, most likely to return everything back to their shelves.

Rong Yi stood and looked at him for a while, then sighed in his heart.

He looked very handsome, and had a good personality. It must be a great pleasure to be with such an Alpha. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 37 - You felt what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 251 14
All alone in a cabin with a strange Beta. Two boys from entirely different backgrounds are thrown together last minute during a field trip. Consider...
674 1 10
Cole is an omega, much to his displeasure. He's also one of the smartest students at Northwood High School, and artistically talented. He feels that...
43.6K 2.7K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
37.9K 2.7K 26
Gulf said he wanted a baby...and what Gulf wants, Gulf gets! The alpha and omega return, three and a half years into their relationship. Their love h...