Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

8.0 Donnie x Peach

146 6 3
By blue_divergents

Next: 2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader

Later: Rahzar x Brunette

peach1442

Kind of Love

by Josh Dean

Peach and April have been friends since the day they met four years ago. There was only one problem with their friendship: they were super competitive. When the two girls both agreed that they liked something, they were going to make a competition over who could get it or finish first.  Neither one of them knew that this competition would extend to a boy.

Peach thought she and Donnie had hit it off nicely, constantly spending time together and talking. She'd sit around all day and listen to Donnie babble about his science and technology. He would, in turn, assist her with any homework or projects that she may need help with. It was how she began to fall for the tall turtle in the first place. It felt like her feelings for Donnie were reciprocated.

April noticed her friend in a daydreaming state before class began. Being the nosy person she is, she nudged Peach out of her dream-like trance. "What's got you smiling so hard?"

Peach blushed and shook her head. "Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Aw, come on, tell me." April persisted.

"Okay, okay." Peach held her hands up. "You can't tell anyone, especially Casey." She waited for April's promise to keep her secret before continuing. "I may or may not have a crush on Donnie."

April sat back in her seat, unsure of how to tell her friend what she knew. "Okay, this may sound super conceited, but Donnie likes me. Is it not obvious?"

"Don't turn this into one of our competitions, April. I'm serious. It seems like he might like me back, but I can't really tell." Peach crossed her arms and faced the front of the room.

April rolled her eyes and reached into her bag, grabbing her T-phone. "Do I need to prove it to you? All it takes is one phone call to find out the truth."

Peach didn't respond. She readied herself to take notes and remained looking forward. Was she really just imagining Donnie liking her? She didn't want to turn this into some competitive scheme, but she wanted Don to like her the way he likes April. April doesn't even like him back! Trying to gain his attention couldn't be that bad, right?

~~~~~

Once school let out for the day, Peach, April, and Casey grabbed their things and headed for the lair. The whole way there April and Casey flirted back and forth. They hardly acknowledged her presence. Everyone they passed gave her a sympathetic look for being the third wheel. When they finally reached the lair, Peach threw her stuff down and made her way to the lab. 

"Hey, Donnie." She smiled and leaned against the doorway.

Donnie's head turned in her direction. He flashed her a gap-toothed smile and opened his mouth to respond. However, upon hearing April's voice, his attention was focused on getting to the living-room as fast as possible. Donatello sped past Peach and hugged April tightly. She caught Peach's eye and smirked in a knowingly way. Peach scoffed and left the lab, looking for anyone else to talk to.

Mikey caught her attention, considering he was in the kitchen trying to balance cereal boxes on his head. She took one of the boxes from his head and poured the sugary breakfast item into a bowl. Peach poured some milk on top and slid the bowl towards Mikey.

"Michelangelo, take a seat and eat." She smiled innocently at him.

Upon hearing his full first name, he removed the cereal boxes from his head and plopped down in the nearest seat. Peach handed him a spoon. "I need your help."

In between bites, Mikey managed to ask, "With what? Is this a Dr. Prankenstein mission?"

"No, I-"

"Turflytle?" 

"No, I need-"

"Savage Mikey?" He guessed again.

"Mikey! I need your help gaining Donnie's attention. I, uh, like him but he clearly likes April." Peach hurriedly said before he could cut her off again.

Mikey stroked his nonexistent beard in "deep" thought. "I see. Well, if you must know, he likes you too. He's very contradicted about it."

Peach scrunched her face in confusion. "Do you mean conflicted?"

Mikey slurped the rest of the milk from the bowl loudly. He placed the bowl down and pointed at her. "Bingo!" He leaned closer. "I'm think we totally go all Taylor Swift 'You Belong with Me' on him. A nice dress, some make-up, a school dance..."

"There's one problem with that plan: you guys can't and don't go to school with us. That wouldn't work." Peach sighed. 

Mikey sat in silence for a few seconds. He snapped his fingers and leaned forward again. "I got it! I can be Sebastian and you can be Ariel. Donnie will be like Prince Eric and I'll sing 'Kiss the Girl!' How could he say no? It's the perfect plan!" 

Peach was starting to think that maybe she should've asked Leo for help instead. "You said that he does like me, so why don't we just plan a day for Donnie and me to hang out or something?"

Mikey nodded. "Boring plan, but it will probably work. I'll make him focus on all of your good qualities. What are your good qualities again?"

"Mikey!" Peach exclaimed.

"I'm kidding. You're beautiful, girl. And smart, funny. All that jazz." He made jazz hands and jumped up from his seat. "You just go in there and be yourself and I'm gonna make him realize that April isn't the one for him."

Peach reluctantly walked into the living-room, not sure how this whole ordeal would turn out. Worst case scenario, Mikey completely embarrasses her. She plopped down in her seat and focused on the TV instead of whatever Mikey was planning.

April and Casey sat on the couch adjacent from Peach. Leo and Raph sat down on the floor in front of Peach. Donnie stood off to the side, watching bitterly as one of his crushes flirted with his frenemy. Mikey waltzed up to Donatello and tapped his shoulder.

Donnie turned around. "What's up, Mikey?"

Mikey shrugged with a huge smile on his face. "Oh, nothing. I'm just trying to figure out why you spend so much time moping around about April when you like Peach too."

Don blushed and looked towards Peach. "H-how did you know that I liked her?"

Mikey placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "My man, when Dr. Prankenstein is on vacation, Professor Cupid takes over." Donnie rolled his eyes at his brother's latest nickname. "But that's besides the point. Look at Peach. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and word around the sewer is she likes you back."

Donnie smiled a gap-toothed grin as he glanced lovingly at Peach. "So, you think I have a chance with her? How do you know that she-"

Michelangelo shushed his older brother. "Don't worry about that. Focus on what's important." He waved his arms and circled around Donnie, while quietly singing, "Sha la la la la la la  don't be scared. We got the mood prepared. Go on and kiss de girl."

Pushing Mikey away, Donnie gulped and sat down on the beanbag next to Peach. He couldn't find the words to say as he looked at her. Mikey was right. Peach was the better choice for him, and he definitely liked her more than April. Why did he insist on wasting so much time and effort on someone who clearly likes someone else?

"I, uh, Peach?" Don mentally cursed at himself for stuttering so badly.

Peach averted her gaze from the TV to Donatello. "Yes, Donnie?" She flashed him her most innocent smile, pretending she didn't know about Mikey's plan.

Donnie scratched at the back of his neck shyly. "I was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to go out sometime. Like on a date."

Peach's smile turned into a slight smirk. "Are you asking me out, Donatello? Because if you are, my answer is yes."

Donnie grabbed her hand and speed-walked towards the entrance. Peach was a little shocked. "Oh, you meant now?"

Don flashed a smile her way. "I've wasted enough time. I figured might as well take you on a date as soon as possible."

She nodded in agreement and followed behind her crush. April looked her way and caught Peach's eye. Peach then mouthed, "I won," to April with a wink. Her friend laughed, happy that Donnie liked her back after all.

Mikey danced around the lair, still swaying his arms around gracefully. "Sha la la la la la la, float along and listen to the song. the song say, kiss de girl." Everyone stared at him, confusion evident on their faces, but that didn't stop Mikey from continuing his prance around the lair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello Γ— Male!Reader story! There are not...
74.3K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3
65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...