Pokemon Raihan x Reader

By BlueNight1744

Timeless love is what everyone wants. Follow y/n as she falls for the one and only dragon master; Raihan. I d... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
Not a chapter (warning)

Chapter Six

3.8K 107 43
By BlueNight1744

Lugia waited outside of y/n's childhood home whilst y/n went inside. Yelling, screaming and breaking of things could be heard. Lugia stared in worry and fear especially when she heard a loud slapping sound. Lugia forced her head through the window of the living room and fire aeroblast at y/n's mother who stood over y/n with blood dripping from her hand slightly. Y/n's mother hit the wall hard as she yelled.

"I disown you like I disowned your brother! You'll both like your father!" Her mother yelled aggressively.

Y/n could only watch weakly as the bruising to her sides and most likely fractured ribs, cried out in pain. Lugia gently lifted y/n out of the house by the window before flying with y/n on her back. Y/n had blood dripping across her left eye and her forehead. She had a red mark on her right cheek. Her clothes hid the rest but blood did seem to seep through her left sides clothing. Lugia arrived at Motostoke city to start causing a ruckus. She shot aeroblast and hydro pump at each building repeatedly until Kabu appeared.

"Easy girl," he tried to calm the legendary.
"Where's y/n?" Whispers went around.

Lugia lowered herself until she landed. That was when Kabu saw y/n's state.

"Get an ambulance!" Kabu ordered the residents.

A few started to call for one whilst others helped Kabu to remove y/n from the legendary's back. Lugia watched helplessly as an ambulance turned up. She flew behind it as they drove y/n to the nearest hospital. Questions and word about the champion had gotten out. Lugia though, was waiting outside the hospital patiently but fear was obvious to anyone looking at her.

"LUGIA!" Hop called out.

Lugia looked down at him before gesturing to the hospital. Hop rushed in with Leon and all the gym leaders. Someone appeared that Lugia thought she wouldn't see again. It was Victor.

"Where is she?" Victor asked as he petted the legendary.

Lugia cooed and gestured to the hospital. Victor entered and walked down the halls before asking for y/n's room number. Hop's eyes widened with Leon's.

"Who are you?" The receptionist asked.
"I'm Victor. Y/n's older brother," he answered.
"My apologies. Room 44," the receptionist said.
"I didn't know you were back," Hop started.
"I came back for my sister. She told me about that woman," Victor spoke with disgust at the word woman.

He led them to room 44 before opening it. He could see Lugia peering through worriedly as y/n stayed unconscious. He sighed as his eyes teared slightly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here sis," Victor spoke out.
"Do you think she'll be okay?" Hop asked fearfully.
"Yes. She'll be fine. She's had worse," Victor answered.
"Still can't believe what Lugia did to get help. She's usually calm," Leon muttered in thought.
"Lugia protects y/n as much as she protects her," Victor stated, "I was with her when she befriended her."
"I recon Lugia knows what happened," Hop pointed out.
"Most likely as she brought her here. Y/n will need to explain," Victor told him.

His eyes then landed on Raihan.

"You must be Raihan. I've heard a lot about you from my sister. Look after her," Victor told him with a slightly threatening tone.
"He already has," Hop laughed slightly.

Victor rolled his eyes before they fell on y/n who started to stir. She winced in pain as her eyes shot open. Fear and panic were completely obvious in her features.

"Ssh. You're safe and fine now," Victor soothed her.
"She'll come for me again," y/n buried her face in Victor's shoulder.
"Not on my watch," he told her.

Raihan started to feel jealous as Leon gave him a knowing look. Victor noticed and smirked.

"Looks like your boyfriend is jealous," Victor hinted to Raihan.
"VICTOR!" Y/n exclaimed flustered.

The heart monitor increased due to her heart racing. Raihan blushed bright red. Hop was teasing y/n more as Leon teased his rival. Lugia decided it was enough so she sung her song which settled everyone down. Y/n tried to raised a hand to Lugia but it fell back down from her side flaring in pain.

"Sorry you had to see that girl," y/n whispered.

Lugia cooed to her before shifting into a silhouette form and returning to her master ball that was by y/n.

"What happened?" Raihan asked her softly.
"We were talking things out when she started attacking me and blaming me for my father. She even disowned me like she did for Victor. A lot of things were broken and used against me," y/n answered tearfully.
"I'll be back. Raihan come with me," Leon told them.

Ninetales appeared to nudge Raihan. Y/n got the idea and handed him Ninetales pokeball.

"She wants to help. She knows you're going after her," y/n told him, "I have Victor, Hop and my Pokemon team just encase she comes here."
"We'll be back soon," Raihan said as Ninetales walked with him.

For the next few hours, y/n was resting with Victor and Hop watching over her. Umbreon was curled against y/n whilst keeping alert. Kabu entered the room to see y/n.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.
"Better," y/n smiled.
"They have her on more pain killers," Victor explained.
"I saw Raihan and Leon," Kabu started, "Raihan was going on a rampage to get that woman. He looked exactly like a dragon."

Y/n laughed as she pictured Raihan as a angry dragon type.

"Your Ninetales is extraordinary," Kabu said, "She managed to capture your mother and a few people involved. She listened to every command Raihan gave her. Even Leon barely got them because of psychic."
"Has y/n fallen in love more?" Hop teased.
Y/n smirked as she said, "Umbreon use psychic."

The dark type lifted Hop into the air but upside down. Hop was laughing but complaining. He was released for Umbreon to snicker at his landing.

"Sorry to interrupt but I just need to check y/n's vitals," a nurse spoke up.

Kabu took Hop out of the room with Victor. Umbreon stayed with y/n. After having her vitals checked, the nurse left for Hop, Victor and Kabu to enter again.

"Leon said they're heading back right now," Hop told her.
"We'll right here," Leon spoke up as him and Raihan messed with Hop's hair.

Ninetales nuzzled y/n's hand.

"I heard you were a like a dragon with Raihan," y/n teased but aimed it to Raihan.

Ninetales got the idea and started to act like an angry dragon type. Raihan smiled before approaching y/n.

"She can't harm you anymore," he told her.
"I heard about what happened," y/n replied, "Thank you."
"No need to thank me Sweetheart," Raihan hugged her.

Ninetales decided to join with Umbreon.

"Is my rival blushing?" Leon teased.

Y/n couldn't look to see as Raihan had rested his chin on top of her head.

"Ninetales you wanna get him for me?" Raihan questioned the fire type.

The fire type snickered before chasing after Leon as Hop ran after Ninetales to stop her.

"I'll make sure a mess isn't caused," Kabu told y/n since he knew she would worry.

Victor left to get a coffee. It was only y/n, Raihan and Umbreon in the room. Raihan kept y/n close but made sure he wasn't hurting her whilst y/n traced circles on his hand. It was a peaceful silence that resulted them both falling asleep in each other's hold. Umbreon used psychic to raise the blanket so it covered them both. He then curled at the end of the bed, still keeping guard as he napped. After a couple more minutes, Ninetales entered with Leon, Hop and Kabu. The fire typed looked happy before lightly jumping onto the bed to sleep by Umbreon.

"I'll head off. Watch her for me," Kabu asked of them.

Leon and Hop nodded before settling on the chairs in the room. Both of them took pictures of the scene in front of them. Victor returned and smiled at the sight.

"Tell me more about Raihan," Victor spoke lowly to Hop.
"He's the dragon type gym leader. He lives in Hammerlocke which is where his gym is. From what I know, he started to like y/n from their gym battle. Leon could probably tell you more mate," Hop whispered.

Victor looked to Leon.

"My rival has liked y/n because of them connecting. Both of them love dragon types even if y/n doesn't use her dragon types much. He admires her in general and how she doesn't boast over having Lugia or Zacian. He likes how kind and honest she is. Plus how she won't let someone be wronged. She stuck up for a boy who was being bullied. I haven't seen him this happy since an ex of his," Leon remembered before his eyes darkened to Raihan's ex.
"Ex?" Victor questioned as he wanted to make sure it was just an ex.
"He dated this dragon type trainer and she ended up betraying him. She accused him of cheating when she was cheating. It took him months to return to normal," Leon sighed.
"That's like n/n," Hop muttered.
"Except that fool can't harm her or any girl again," Victor stated darkly.

Hop shivered at suddenly feeling fear.

"Do I have to arrest you too?" Leon sweatdropped.
"Nah," Victor smirked, "Just don't harm my sister."
"Noted," Leon sheepishly said.
"Umbre," Umbreon said in a way to tell them to shush.
"Sorry," Hop whisper yelled to Umbreon.

The dark type rolled his eyes before napping again. As the night continued to passed by, they were all asleep.

This isn't part of the chapter. Just explaining this turn of events, will make sense in future chapters on the characters. Feel free to comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.1K 31
(THIS BOOK IS OUTDATED AND OLD‼️) "I want to make people and pokémon equally stronger!" -Leon You are Y/N L/N, living in the Galar Region. Watching L...
365 7 1
"Raihan, The Tamer of Dragons." Stationed in Hammerlocke, he is the 8th and final Gym Leader faced during the Gym Challenge. He has a huge fanbase, a...
27.9K 546 42
"𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞!" »»----- ★ -----«« a decade of being being galar's champion and, will she finally have enough strength an...
32.8K 825 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...