Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-3

10.6K 884 48
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

Coming out of his cabin, Nandini came to the receptionist and dropped her mail id and other details which just include her full name and address. This was taken for 2 reasons, one for companies records and second, they have to make the agreement which will need her name with correct spelling,

After giving the information, Nandini left Malhotra's office. She walked a little, then she came to the sweet shop from where Kumar's usually eat and bought a sweet so that she can go to Kumar's, share the news and the happiness.

Nandini reached kumar mansion soon. First she saw chachi that is why she came to her, forwarded their sweet and they talked the casual stuffs. "Meethai kyu, kis khushi mei and stuff. In no time the news about Nandini's job spread in the house.

Everybody were happy for her, congratulated her, blessed her and ate the sweet. After Mohan uncle's death, this is the first happiness they witnessed. Nandini stayed at the mansion for a good time. When she was leaving, bade papa came to her and said being a bit emotional.

Bp-jaa rhi hai tu........

Nandini didn't reply coz it was not a question. After a small silence he said further.

Bp-tune bahut kuch kiya hai iss ghar k liye....... teri yaad aayegi.........aur bhale hi teri naukri lag gayi hai.........kabhi bhi kisi chiz ki zarurat lage toh aajana.

Nandini passed him a smile, took his blessings and left from there, maybe to never return back. Nandini reached home and just after coming in, she threw herself on the bed. She rested for some 10 mins, in that unknowingly she slept. After 15 mins nap, she woke up lazily to do some work.

She got up and got fresh, then she kept the tea to boil by that time she came in her wardrobe and finalised an outfit for tmrw. Then she got herself the tea and sipped it, while doing other works, like keeping her belongings, certificates at its place, prepared her bag for tmrw.

Finished the tea and wrapped up few works, like ironing the washed clothes, some dusting and cleaning coz from tmrw she don't know when she will get time to look after the house. It took 3 hours for her to complete all the work. Then she kept another cup of tea to boil and logged in her mail in her phone.

As she refreshed her mail, she received one from Malhotra's office. While after Nandini left, Manik was in her daze but soon the receptionist came to her, passing him the paper, that had Nandini's details.

He further messaged her mail id to her 7th month ex p.a, who was on maternity leave, resting at home. Behind her mail id message, he dropped another message to her, which said, to send all the details of his routine, his breakfast menu and important client details on that mail and also send her his upcoming schedule.

As per Manik's order the ex p.a mailed Nandini every minute detail about Manik. At the end she dropped her number and a sweet note to call her any moment in need of help.

Nandini poured their tea in the cup and came on the couch, busy looking at her phone, she sat, sipped her tea and went through the entire mail properly so that she doesn't make any mistake. Once the mail was done, she made notes according to her ease and prepared Manik's schedule at least for tmrw.

Done with everything, Nandini headed to the kitchen and made a yummy dinner for herself. Eating that along with watching tv, Nandini ended the day soon. By 10.30 pm she was on bed, the house was completely quiet.

While on the other hand, Manik's schedule was busy. It was a mess but unlike the few days, today he was at peace coz his mind was relaxed regarding the p.a thing. At 8.00 pm Manik got up from his chair to leave the office.

He got up from his chair to leave, he picked up his phone and that's when his gaze fell on the glass of water. He took a big sip from it and left but as soon as he passed by his table, he stopped for a moment, turned around to look at the table and found a white paper.

He picked that up and opened it to see Nandini's details in it. He kept staring at her name unknowingly but after 2 mins he came back on earth and kept the paper back and turned to leave. He took 2 steps but came back.

He picked up the paper in a blink of eye and stuffed it in his jacket pocket in a shwift, as if anybody will see his this action or if his subconscious mind shouldn't know about his this action or else it might poke him. He left the cabin and came down all the time thinking abt Nandini.

He came down, his driver waiting for him with the door open, Manik sat in and soon they were heading towards home. While he was sitting, he was looking outside but he was lost in Nandini. His mind recalled the day when he first saw her.

The composed Nandini, sitting on the mattress, lost, claded in complete white outfit. Her fair skin along with black long hair, no make up, her actual beauty. There was something about her, that shined even at the state of mourning.

His mind was stuck on that image only, when his phone pinged. Searching for his phone,he picked it up to see a message from shlok that said "thanks for the job 🙂". Manik smiled and replied "your welcome".

Keeping his phone back in his pocket, Manik again got lost in Nandini. He remembered the last time he thought abt Nandini at the club. Being hell worried and tired coz of no p.a, Manik reached the club to calm himself down and to find a solution to it.

When he met shlok at the club, the conversation that they started out of nowhere and then his proposal to appoint Mr Mohan's p.a., after he left from there, suddenly he felt that what abt the girl he saw at the funeral. Who was she, was shlok talking abt her but one thing was clear, that this conversation was a sign from god and the whole thing had a purpose in it.

With an unsettled feeling, the next day appeared. With a hope to see the same girl, Manik left for office, his anxiety increased when shlok messaged him that the girl is coming to his office.

The whole time, how he controlled himself was known to him only. With great difficulty he concentrated on work but soon the receptionist came to inform him about her arrival. Manik was excited all of a sudden but composed himself.

But his eyes didn't leave the sight of the door. With passing second, he waited for the door to open and that moment came when he heard the knock. Not to look like an flirt, he looked at his file and asked the person to enter.

Even though he seemed to be busy in file, Manik could see the door a little. He saw feet of a girl and couldn't wait more and immediately looked at the face of the girl and there she was. A big smile was abt to break on his lips but he managed to control it but instantly got confused as he thought such a beautiful girl to be a care taker.

Anyways they had a conversation and he realised that she had a sweet tone. After this not so formal interview, Manik was happy that he got a p.a but more than that he was happy reason yet not known to him. Nandini left and he got busy with work but now when he have that chit of her details, he couldn't stop thinking abt her.

He opened the chit and looked at her name non stop. After a very long time his gaze fell on the address. He read and read the address, after 3rd time he could imagine the whole locality. The locality was quiet nice but was far away from the office.

Before he could think more, his driver told him that they reached, that's is why he got down and headed towards the elevator where the watchman was waiting for him with the lift. He reached home, opened it with the key and entered in to find it completely quiet.

At times, this silence was not liked by him but he can't help. The house was dimmly lighted which looked beautiful. The house was more than clean, he simply climbed the stairs and reached his room.

Keeping his phone beside the table close to bed, he kept the chit too under his phone and then went to get fresh. After coming out in his track pant and tee, he came down, warmed his food, filled a glass of wine and sat at the dining table.

He started eating his spaghetti and salad along with sipping the wine. He was looking nowhere and eating. Finishing his food, he kept the use plate and glass beside the sink and left to his room after closing all the lights. Coming in his room, he brushed his teeth and cleaned himself and then came to bed, he laid down straight thinking nothing.

He picked up his phone after a while and that is when the chit fell, he picked that up and again started staring at her address. Suddenly he got an idea and called one of his broker. He arranged a nice flat for Nandini, 10 mins away from his home.

Again his mind remembered her and one thing he felt was Nandini was not an introvert, not even shy at the extreme to not talk at all. The calm and composed self of her was something different. It was not usual but can't be counted under the insanity category. To know the reason behind her calm self, he need to know her but then he thought why does he need to know her, when they just have professional relationship. Thinking all this he slept unknowingly.

Next morning, Nandini woke up and off her alarm. Getting up, she made her bed and then headed to get a shower. Taking a shower, she changed in an outfit not for office and did the house work. Then she cooked breakfast and lunch for herself.

She ate the breakfast and packed the lunch, then she got changed in her office attire, did a little make up and made way towards Manik's home. Since it was her first time to this new place, she had booked an auto, which was waiting for her.

Nandini sat and drove, since the location was added, the auto driver drove to that place, he bought her to the locality but for the building they had to search and look at the address. That's when Nandini read his address. At first it didn't click her.

After lots of mini stops and hunting, she finally reached his building. Paying the fare. She entered in the building, off course after answering in detail abt her job and all to the guard both at the gate and at the building entrance. Then she made way and now she had to stop at the floor. Now when Nandini looked at the floor, her eyes went wide but she managed to press the button.

When the lift was in motion that is when Nandini realised and read the entire address. She realised that due to first day hunting and stuff, she couldn't understand the reality of the address but then again she realised that he is a celebrity and one of the richest man in Asia. Him leaving at such a place should not be a surprise.

Nan-wow........so Mr Manik Malhotra lives in a pent house........

She moved her head in amusement.

Hey guys.....sorry for being late and hope this chp isn't boring.......a whole Manan chp.......well almost the entire story will only have Manan. Next chp on Monday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 37 32
Let's win together. AA by SS
1 0 1
N/A
192K 8.7K 39
MaNan one shots to enjoy! please vote and comment.
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

184 2 11
.