Mr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary

By FlyingLines

This is the lovelorn diary of Mr. Rong, an Omega who, unfortunately, grew so tall and handsome like an Alpha... More

C1. Are you gay?
C2. What should we name our children?
C3. So you already have a boyfriend?
C4. I have a boyfriend!!!
C5. Could you please sacrifice yourself for us?
C6. Is it unisex?
C7. The 18th Engagement
C8. So-called Reputation
C9. I'm actually just like you...an Omega, too.
C10. Do you want to stay at my home for a night?
C11. Rong, be careful with that kid. He's a bit of a problem.
C12. I bought two cameras and installed them inside the apartment.
C13. Can't you just knock him out first?
C14. Why have you bought a pack of sanitary towels?
C15. Your car door...How much did it cost to repair?
C16. Mother always knows best.
C17. This must be a misunderstanding, right?
C18. Is it yummy?
C19. What is wrong with your taste?
C20. It really tasted horrible.
C21. The embarrassment is killing me.
C22. What a rubbish forum!
C23. Isn't it cute?
C24. It is a snake!
C25. Am I sort of useless?
C26. You, get off me...
C27. Yesterday was really an accident...
C28. Could you two please leave me alone?
C29. Can't we just trust each other?
C30. This is Rong Yi, my boyfriend.
C32. Where am I?
C34. Have you two had any intercourse lately?
C35. I don't want to drink yogurt any more!
C36. What a nuisance Chen Keyao is!
C37. You felt what?
C38. His name is... Yaoyao?
C39. Can't you stop worrying about eating only for a moment?
C40. So...do you take a fancy to me or not?
C41. I'm afraid you may molest the 'corpse'!
C42. Do you... do you want me to sleep with you?
C43. Have I screwed up everything myself?
C44. Rong Yi, I'm Sorry.
C45. I saw you.
C46. Is that a deal?
C47. He is really cute.

C33. That was bullshit.

1.4K 48 2
By FlyingLines

"Are you feeling better? Still feeling unwell?" Chen Keyao looked back at him as he walked into the kitchen with the yogurt.

"Not too bad. Should be OK now," Rong Yi frowned at the bag in his hand. "Why did you buy so much yogurt?"

"I saw they were having a special sale, so I bought more than usual." Chen Keyao looked quite smug.

Hearing this, Rong Yi's heart sank immediately. He stepped forward quickly, took out one pack of yogurt from the bag and began to look for the best before date.

Sure enough, the best before date was tomorrow.

He shoved the pack with the best before date side up under Chen Keyao's eyes: "Would you be able to drink all these in time?"

Chen Keyao was shocked: "Oh?"

Then he immediately opened the pack, took out a yogurt and put it in Rong Yi's hand. "Quick, drink it!"

"..."

Just as Rong Yi was trying to find words to say, Chen Keyao opened another yogurt and walked towards the kitchen, shouting, "Sister Lan, you've been working too hard. Come for a yogurt first."

Baby son was suddenly so caring. Sister Lan was very pleased and accepted the expiring yoghurt happily. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 33 - That was bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.3K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
1.8K 58 1
The one where omega Louis makes love matches, alpha Harry makes cheese, and meddling friends might finally make their dreams of finding their soulmat...
35.6K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
254 35 26
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...