The Egos and The Sanders Sides

By brookefox_

[COMPLETED] - - - [A JSE & MPR Egos/Sanders Sides Story] Antisepticeye was known for not wanting help. Fo... More

✔ Info ✔
✔ Part 1 ✔
✔ Part 2 ✔
✔ Part 3 ✔
✔ Part 4 ✔
✔ Part 5 ✔
✔ Part 6 ✔
✔ Part 7 ✔
✔ Part 8 ✔
✔ Part 9 ✔
✔ Part 10 ✔
✔ Part 11 ✔
✔ Part 12 ✔
✔ Part 13 ✔
✔ Part 14 ✔
✔ Part 15 ✔
✔ Part 16 ✔
✔ Part 17 ✔
✔ Part 18 ✔
✔ Part 19 ✔
✔ Part 20 ✔
✔ Part 21 ✔
✔ Part 22 ✔
✔ Part 23 ✔
✔ Part 24 ✔
✔ Part 25 ✔
✔ Part 27 ✔
✔ Part 28 ✔
✔ Part 29 ✔
✔ Part 30 ✔
Hey!
A Thanks

✔ Part 26 ✔

281 15 15
By brookefox_

It had been two weeks and Actor hadn't come to get Rick, the shapeshifter, and everyone starting to doubt if Actor was even coming to save him in the first place.

Well, most Egos and Sides had a doubt from when they first heard the plan, knowing Actor wouldn't even care, he could always find new people to serve for him as henchmen.

"He's definitely not coming now," Anti said, watching as he threw his knife up only for it to get stuck in the ceiling, the demon humming as he watched it wobble.

A few others nodded, all thinking the villain would never show up.

Dark sighed, "He'll come. He's just waiting until we all think he isn't, then he'll strike."

"Will he be coming for Rick?" Asked Remus, sitting crisscrossed beside Anti on the floor, the latter laying on the couch. "If he doesn't, can we kill the guy? He's annoying me with the amount of noise he makes in that room."

Bim sighed, pushing his glasses further up his face as he looked over at the second Creative Side, "No, we aren't killing him, even if it would make most of us happy. And Anti, don't throw the knife up there. It almost hit Virgil the other day."

Remus pouted while Anti shrugged, catching the knife as it fell towards his face.

"Let's face it," Chase started, kicking himself up from the wall he leant on. "He won't come. Let's just go on with our lives."

'How about we go to sleep and talk about it again in the morning, it's already one AM' Jameson signed, everyone nodding and going to their rooms apart from the doctors and Logan.

"Let's see how this guy is doing," Caleb said after entering the medical area in the house, trying to turn on the monitor that would show them what the camera in Rick's room was seeing.

"It won't work," the Iplier said, clicking a few more buttons on his keyboard that was hooked to the monitor.

"Let me try," Logan said, trying to fix it, his fingers pressing buttons and flicking switches expertly, the male stepping back with his eyebrows furrowed. "I can't seem to get it working."

"I'll go check ze room," the German doctor said, opening the door that led to the basement, which was where the shapeshifter's 'room' was.

The doctor cautiously opened the door, looking around before letting out a sigh as he saw Rick on the bed.

Henrik walked further into the room until he stood beside the bed Rick was laying in, the German doctor glaring at the unconscious man.

Henrik's eyes widened as he gasped, a cold hand moving in front of his face and covering his mouth, dragging him to the far corner of the room where a large hole was made, being in the corner that was out of sight from the camera on the wall, that still wasn't working.

The doctor tried struggling but nothing worked as he was dragged backwards, the male kicking and elbowing the person that he was being dragged by.

The Septic looked backwards, his eyes widening once more when he spotted Actor with a sickening grin on his face, dragging him into the hole and up the tunnel that was dug.

~

"What is taking Henrik so long?" Logan asked, raising his eyebrows as he still tried to get the cameras to work, the monitor beeping a few times, but still not showing the footage from the camera.

Caleb shrugged, about to say something until the camera turned on with a buzz, showing Actor dragging Rick away with Henrik nowhere to be seen in the camera's vision.

The two shared a look before they turned, quickly running down the stairs and entering the room seconds later, the two panting as they frantically looked around the room, not seeing Actor, Rick or Schneep.

The only thing they could see, however, was the newfound hole in the wall that Actor had entered in through.

"I'm going to get him," Caleb said, walking towards the dirt tunnel only to get pulled back by Logan, the Side giving him an irritated look.

"Shouldn't we tell the others?" The Side asked, thinking it would be best to inform the rest.

"No, it'll take too long," Dr Iplier said, shaking his head and walking forward once Logan let go of the back of his shirt. "Besides, no one else is awake right now."

"I'm coming with you."

The Iplier sighed, gesturing for Logan to follow, "Okay. We have to go up the tunnel."

The Side nodded, stepping around Iplier and walking in front of him, starting up the slope that had been dug down.

As they reached outside, they looked around for any of the three that left but saw nothing, the sky dark and starry as they looked up at it.

"Here," Logan said, looking towards the ground, squinted to get a better look. "Tire tracks."

Dr Iplier nodded, Logan following the man as they began to follow the trail, the tracks being very faint and almost unnoticeable.

"Where do you think they will lead?" Logan asked, facing forwards as his eyes occasionally flickered down to the tracks they were following.

"Probably the theatre."

"No, the theatre is that way," Logan stated, pointing to the left of them. "This is the opposing way from the theatre."

"Ah," Caleb said, looking confusedly at the Side beside him. "I have no idea, then."

The two kept walking, no conversation being made as they concentrated on the tire tracks that got harder to see the further they went.

The Iplier was about to complain about how sore his feet were until the tire tracks suddenly stopped, leaving the pair surrounded by trees.

"What. . .?" Dr Iplier trailed off, spinning around and scouring their surroundings. "Where did they go?"

Logan shrugged as he started to walk around, looking for something out of the ordinary that could possibly lead them to the three they were searching for.

The Side heard the doctor sigh, the man beginning to say something, "I don't think we'll find them."

"Maybe, maybe not," Logan said, looking at a tree and seeing two levers disguised as branches, the male pulling a branch on a tree and watching as it drew downwards.

"Holy shit-!" Logan heard from behind him, the Side turning to see the doctor gone.

He walked forward a bit, spotting a hole in the ground and seeing a ladder leading down, the Side descending on the ladder with ease.

Logan heard a few grumbles as he reached the ground, shifting to see Dr Iplier with an annoyed look placed on his face.

"Could've told me you were pulling a lever," Caleb muttered, brushing off his doctors uniform before crossing his arms along his chest.

The side smirked, raising an eyebrow at the Iplier, "I didn't know it was a lever."

"Then why did you pill it?!" Dr Iplier whisper yelled, glaring at him before he huffed in irritation.

"I was curious," Logan said as he shrugged, the male having known it was a lever from when he first set eyes on it.

The doctor kept grumbling about what happened as they ventured down the only path they saw, wanting to know where Henrik was.

-

-

-

It was now twelve PM, everyone gathered in the living room apart from the two doctors and Logan to talk like they had planned to earlier that night.

"Where are them three?" Marvin questioned, arms crossed as he waited for Patton to come back from looking for them.

"I couldn't find them," the moral trait said as he returned, a look of worry crossing over his face as he walked further into the room.

"Look, they're not okay. They probably stayed up really late and fell asleep somewhere, you should worry way more than you are now. It happens all the time," Deceit said, rolling his eyes as he fixed his gloves.

"But what if they're in danger?" Mark asked, in equal worry as Patton and the other two creators, most Egos and Sides also being worried, but they hid it more than others.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Thomas said as he wrung his hands out of nervousness.

"I have a bad feeling about everything!" Virgil exclaimed, raising his arms up and looking around at everyone.

"There's your explanation," Anti and Dark said simultaneously, looking towards Thomas, Virgil being the one that was making Thomas nervous as all hell.

The sides gave them a glare, which the two demons returned, snarling.

Bim sighed, resting his chin on his hand as he glanced at everyone, "Look, we'll have to do something."

"Let's just wait until three and if they don't show, then we start worrying," Remy suggested, looking at everyone from over the top of their sunglasses.

Everyone sighed, nodding and walking around as they tried to find something to do.

- - - - - - - -

1528 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...
285K 6K 45
When I wrote this I wrote it as reader is AFAB, however I'd be happy to try make one for those AMAB/Gneutral if anyone was interested. Maybe even add...
18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
4.8K 353 19
An Iplier goes missing, Anti's on a rampage, the Septics are fed up and Dark is even more depressed than usual. What the heck is going on and who can...