Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-1

13.5K 824 44
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

In a beautiful morden villa, which is not too big and not too small. We can see many people gathered in a room. An old man was laying on his bed breathing heavily. All the people gathered there were his family members.

A girl was sitting on the bed beside the old man. His left hand was pressed btwn both the hands of the girls. She wasn't crying but she was scared and nervous. Everybody else were worried too. The ladies of the house were crying.

There was a family dr too, who was equally worried. We could see the old man was saying something along with breathing with difficulties. His words seemed as if he was giving some advices and some of the will instructions.

All the family members were saying him to calm down as they were assuring him that they will not let anything happen to him but everybody knew that the dr standing close to the bed has given his final verdict, that the old man won't be able to survive anymore.

The old man had accepted that this is his last moment and that's why he was saying everything. Lastly he raised his hand and caressed the girl's head and said.

M-Nandini.........meri bacchi........tera bahut bahut shukriya jo tune din raat meri seva ki.......muje bhi sambhala aur mere kaam ko bhi........mere jaane k baad.......tum azad ho....... apna khayal rakhna.........muje tum bahut yaad aaogi.

Nandini, the girl, couldn't say anything coz she was still in shock, a small part of her heart had not accepted his death, that's why it was difficult for her to accept these words. While the old man. Mr Mohan kumar, passed a smile to her, looked at her till his heart was satisfied and then he looked at all his family members for once.

Finally he took his last breathe and closed his eyes. As soon as his body went still, the whole villa witnessed a loud blaring sound of crying. The whole house was crying badly, hugging the body, touching his feet or slapping their heads.

Nandini's tears made way from her eyes but she was not crying like mad. She was a silent and introvert girl, who even if felt hurt would prefer to cry alone. Though she was weeping but only she knew how bad her heart was broken, how bad the feeling of being orphan was.

While the dr with tears in his eyes called the ambulance and all, the eldest son made arrangements for cremation, the youngest grandson announced the death of his grand father. The news spread like a wild fire and very soon Kumar's villa started filling.

The body was already given the holy bath and was kept at the living room for the guest to come and see him for one last time. The ladies and Nandini were sitting beside the death body, crying and weeping, while all the gents of the family were at the door, accepting all the condolence of the visitor's.

In all this, a black matte jaguar entered the area, parking the car, a tall handsome man, in his plain white shirt and black jeans with black glares got down from it. The watchman welcomed him and he gave a faint smile plus a assuring and consoling hand on watchman's shoulder.

Then he entered the villa door to find all the family gents at the door, giving a consoling hug to each one of them, he met his friend, one of the grandson of Mr kumar and hugged him for a longer time. Then he came to take blessings from the dead body.

After having a final glance of Mr Mohan kumar, he joined his hands to all the ladies of the family. That's when he saw a beautiful fair girl sitting on the mattress, more hurtful then all the members of the family.

Nothing affected her, he could analyse that this death seemed to be the greatest loss for her. One thing was sure that she was not a family member and that's why he felt a bit weird. He sat on the mattress as there was still time for the body to be taken for the last rights.

But the guy seemed to be stuck on the girl's beauty. Something about her didn't let him see the surrounding. Nandini was deep in mourn but after 20 mins she felt someone's gaze on her. For a min she got distracted but then her gaze fell on the face of Late Mr Mohan kumar and again her heart felt low and started mourning.

Soon enough, the body was taken to give the holy fire, all the gents in the house left. While leaving, the boy joined them to the cremation but when they were leaving, he couldn't stop from turning his head to have a last glance at the girl, who seemed still but from inside the girl was shaken badly.

Soon the house was empty leaving behind the ladies. All the servants were around as to serve the guest. Along with the servants, Nandini too was serving people. Though she was busy but her heart was broken.

At the cremation place, the body was given the holy fire after performing all the rituals. Later the guest started leaving. Joining their hands for the family members, as if bidding a good bye. Everybody were leaving. In the same way the boy came and met everybody, then meeting his friends he said genuinely.

Ma-if you need anything just give me a call.

S-thanks Manik.

The boy was non other than Mr Manik Malhotra, the famous youngest businessman and the most talented singer. Anyways, leaving from there, he reached his home got fresh and then reached his office. That's when he got a call from his father who called him to confirm about the death news.

After having a lovely chat with his father the boy got busy in his work, while the kumar family was in deep mourn. Nobody realised when the time passed and it turned night. The whole day work had wind up. That's when the girl came and said.

Nan-chacha ji.........

All looked at him and Nandini said.

Nan-mei bhi chalti ho.

Cha-tum kaha jaa rhi ho beta.

Chacha ji (prem kumar)

Nan-flat pe.

Bp-par kyu........tum barso se yahi thi.......ab aaj kyu.

Bade papa (deep kumar)

Nan-mei yahan thi toh dadaji bhi toh the....... ab woh nhi hai toh

She couldn't say more and started weeping both chacha ji and bade papa came to her and consoled her. The spoke assuring words to her and asked her to stay back tonight as even the whole family is staying back at the villa.

Agreeing to them, Nandini bobbed her head and then stayed back. As they decided to end up the day, she came back in her room and weeped to sleep. Next day she woke up and got dressed in a white salwar suit and came down.

The whole day passed but nobody realised it. The guest and close family members were always in the house, they were constantly served with something or the other. Apart from that, the other rituals were performed post the last right of the dead person.

A week passed like this and nobody realised. Manik got busy in his work and forgot Nandini. After a week Nandini shifted to her flat, that she bought by her own money. Kumar villa was empty and weirdly silent.

Slowly slowly everybody got back to their routine, the only difference was that their heart were heavy and unsatisfied. After 10 days, Nandini came to kumar mansion, where the entire kumar family lived. Knocking on the study door she entered in after getting permission.

As she entered in, she saw chacha ji, bade papa and shlok, discussing something about a file. Seeing Nandini they stopped their work and asked/said.

Bp-arey Nandini tum yahan.

Nandini passed a faint smile, stood in front of them but far away, standing straight with her palms oddly joined and down, like an innocent student, she said in her as usual soft tone.

Nan-woh muje aap se baat krni thi.......

The 3 men's looked at each other and than gestured Nandini to speak. Who spoke again in her soft tone.

Nan-woh dadaji toh nhi hai........ab mei kya kaam karu........office mei toh mei unki p.a thi aur ghar pe bhi pura din kuch na kuch hota tha........toh.

She stopped for a min and then said/asked.

Nan-mei office join karu ya kuch aur job hai aapke pass for me?

All the men's started looking at each other and then her. After 2 mins, bade papa said.

Bp-Nandini........beta aisa hai.......k iss waqt koi empty pass nhi hai to recruit you........but tum pareshaan mat ho.........mei kuch arrangements krta ho........tab tak tum thoda aaram kar lo....... thodi chutti mana lo.

Agreeing to them, she spoke in a meek tone, looking down.

Nan-ji.......

Saying that she left but when she came out, badi maa asked her for a cup of tea and like 2-3 hours passed for Nandini as she did some household work. Nandini didn't mind any of it coz first thing, she is been paid for all this work, secondly since days she have done any work specially for others.

Coming back home, Nandini had nothing to do. Her flat was not dirty, as there were people rented her before. When she bought her own flat, Mohan uncle suggested to put it on rent, this will become another source of income for her.

So till Mohan uncle's death, the flat was filled. After that in 1 week Nandini requested the rented people to empty the house. So she was back in her flat since 2 days. She did her shifting work quickly as she hardly had things in Kumar's villa.

So the house was not dirty but it was not comfortable either. Being free Nandini decided to give it her touch. Slowly slowly she started doing the work. Cleaning the walls than painting it by herself, though she needed some electrician help but she managed.

Changing the house completely, took 12 days for Nandini. In this 12 days she always waited for a call from Kumar's relating to work. They called her on regular intervals but to ask about her well being.

Getting bored, she again visited Kumar's but today she could only meet shlok as elder Kumar's were not around. Shlok and Nandini were friends but Nandini still maintained distance. No kid of Kumar's understood her this habit but they always accepted her completely.

They knew that whatever Nandini did for them was always genuine and with pure heart but she just can't open with everyone. Anyways after exchanging pleasantries, Nandini spoke in her soft tone.

Nan-shlok please........I get bored at home........ aur dadaji ki yaad bhi aati rehti hai........there must be something that will be appropriate for me.

S-Nandini I understand you........but to be honest.......tum janti ho that Kumar's all full with employees........but still dad and Chachu are finding something for you.

Nandini bobbed her head in agreement and then asked being careful.

Nan-if you'll don't mind.......kya mei dusre job dhundu.......you'll don't have to strain so much.

S-Nandini aisi baat nhi hai........mei dad se baat krta ho.......in the mean time if you feel that any job is suitable for you.......tum dad ko bata skti ho..........if that's safe and suitable for you than why not.

Agreeing to him, Nandini left from there and while coming back home she bought newspaper and started finding some job for her. She circled some honest and favourable job offers to later show to the Kumar's. Deciding to meet them again next day with the newspaper, Nandini relaxed at her home but she always missed Mohan uncle, almost every min.

Hey guys...... I am sorry for being late but I managed.......here's the first update......see you soon. Good night bye.

5-January-2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 37 32
Let's win together. AA by SS
90K 4.5K 14
intresting short story with different concept happy reading
276K 22.5K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...