[old version] 1 | 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴...

By Iucylnthesky

Caroline Pillsbury is a popular cheerleader and school it-girl, but she also living a lie. Younger sister to... More

𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴
── 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
── 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1. A New Direction
2. Field trips & Fails
3. Don't stop believin'
4. Please No Disco
5. Sex Sells
6. Mr. Schue's Boyband
7. Single Ladies on the field
8. Old people in Glee Club
10. Sue's Kids
11. Emma's Engaged
12. Puckleberry?
13. Poppin' Wheelies
14. Bake Fails
15. Singing Ballads
16. Whipping Our Hair
17. Jumping on the bed
18. Sectionals Trouble
19. Saving Sectionals
20. Welcome Back to Hell-O
21. A Week of Madonna
22. The Glist
23. Solos for Everyone
24. I Have a Dream
25. Gaga, Ooh-la-la
26. Play that Funky Music
27. Off to Regionals
── 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
28. Glee's Big Gay Summer
29. To Glee or Not to Glee
30. Singing Britney
31. Let's Duet
32. Dammit Janet
33. Gold board Shorts
34. Puck's Back
35. Substitute adventures
36. Defending Kurt
37. A Glee Wedding
38. Sectional is a Mess
Authors Note

9. Coursing through our veins

3.1K 70 12
By Iucylnthesky

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨

           So I should probably tell you some of the stuff that went down after Invitationals. First I talked to Quinn and ended up staying over at her house for the night. Quinn told me that Mr. Schue's wife Terri had come to her asking to take the child because Terri was faking her pregnancy and that she was considering giving her the baby. I told her I know Finn wasn't the father, and at the glee club know she was pregnant but they think Finn's the father. I promised to keep Puck being the father a secret and make sure he told no one else the truth.

That next morning, Saturday, after I was done work I ran into Puck at the coffee shop, the lima bean, I was still mad at him. I was trying to leave when I saw him, and he saw me. He grabbed my arm

"What?" I snapped at him

"We need to talk," He said

"I don't see why," I say "I have nothing to say to you"

"then listen," He said, "you still owe me a date?"

"Really," I say pulling my arm out of his and crossing my arms in a way that wouldn't spill my drink. "what know that I truly am the only cheerio you haven't fucked your back to bugging me"

"I didn't sleep with Quinn just because I had the change" Puck whispered "I care about her and this kid" he paused "and you"

"well Quinn doesn't care about you," I said to him, looking down at the ground "and neither do I"

          That Monday morning we're all in the choir room for glee practice "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven..." Rachel was saying as she leads the rest of us in a dance routine. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Mr. Schue entered the room "Great news, guys. I just got the competition bracket for sectionals, and we are in really good shape. There's only two other teams. We beat them, we make it to regionals." He said smiling.

"Uh, who are the other teams?" Rachel asked.

"Drumroll please, Finn." Mr. Schue said. Finn who was sitting at the drum set played a drumroll "School for the deaf in Dayton and someplace called Jane Addams Academy."

"Jane Addams?" I asked, looking at Mr. Schue, my voice a little shaky.

"it's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie," Mercedes said

"I know that it's just-" I stuttered. "Nevermind" Before Emma had gotten me into Mckinley, I was to go to Jane Addams Academy.

"Th-th-this is great!" Tina said excitedly.

"People who can't hear what they're singing and criminals who don't care." Artie said "It's gonna be a cakewalk. High fi..." he went to high five Brittany, but she high-fived Santana instead. Everyone else cheered happily.

            By the next week, the whole club had stopped trying. I mean we're going to win, so why work too hard. Mr.Schue did not agree with this attitude and had a plan to fix it, and he was putting it into action. He was pinning pictures to the board, two politicians, a bear, a shark, lightning, and a swimming pool, the members of the club watching as he did this.

"Competition, Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better." Mr. Schue said, turning to face us.

"I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool," Kurt said.

"Just go with it. You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go, come on. Alright." we hesitated but separated into groups. Kurt moved over to the girl's group "Kurt." Kurt moved back to the boy's side. "Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice."

"What's a mash-up?" Puck asked

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay. Costumes, choreography. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals." Mr. Schue explained.

"Wait, who's going to be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." Rachel asked.

"Ah...There is going to be a celebrity judge." Mr.Schue answered Rachel's question

"Wh-who?" Tina asked

"Oh, you're going to have to show up to find out."

"We got this in the bag," Mercedes said to the rest of us girls.

"Totally. I'm going to start story-boarding our choreography tonight." Rachel said and us girls headed out of the choir room.

           The glee club girls were in the dance room, well Quinn wasn't there, and we were waiting for Rachel. Mercedes was painting Tina's nails, Brittany was stretching, Santana was fixing her makeup, and I was just leaning on the wall on my phone. "Okay, girls, we need to get started." Rachel said walking into the room. "

"We're getting warmed up," Santana said.

"Where's Quinn?" Rachel asked, noticing she wasn't in the room.

"Probably down at the mall looking for elastic-waist pants," Brittany said. Everyone except Rachel laughed.

"Mr. Schuester's right, you guys. We can't get complacent." Rachel said looking at us all disapprovingly

"Chill out. I already picked the songs. We're gonna do a mash-up of 'Halo' and 'Walking On Sunshine.'" I say looking up at her from my phone.

"Yeah. That was my idea." Rachel said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

"Whatever," I mutter.

"Come on, we can do this in our sleep. You think those six dudes are gonna give us any competition? I say we just wing it." Mercedes said looking up to Rachel then back to Tina's nails.

"We can't just wing it." Rachel said

"All those in favor of winging it?" no one moved from what they were doing "All those opposed?" Rachel raises her hand pointedly "Looks like the ayes have it."

           The next day was the guys' turn to perform. Emma had come in as the guest judge, and we were all sitting facing the guys, them facing away from us. Each of the guys was dressed in a leather jacket, jeans, and a white t-shirt. The drummer started the beat and Finn spun away to face us. "This ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith departed" Finn sang.

"And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud" Puck sang joining in with Finn.

"It's my life!" All the boys sang

"It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just wanna live while I'm alive" Finn sang

"It's my life! These are my confessions"

"Just when I thought I said all I can say My chick on the side said she got one on the way" Artie sang

"These are my confessions"

"If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all Damn near cried when I got that phone call I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do But to give Part 2 of my"

"You better stand tall When they're calling you out Don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down These are my confessions"

"It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever" Finn sang

"These are my confessions"

"I just wanna live while I'm alive"

"It's my life"

"Just when I thought I said all I can say My chick on the side said she got one on the way" Finn and Artie sang together

"These are my confessions. I just wanna live while I'm alive! It's my life!"

Wow. How did they do that, and who knew Mike could dance like that. "Awesome, guys. Geez, I didn't know you had it in you. It's like somebody slipped something in your juice boxes." Mr. Schue said, walking over to congratulate the boys. Then turning to us "You ladies better bring it tomorrow. Otherwise, we've got our opening number for sectionals!"

              Later that day I was eating lunch with Emma in her office. She hadn't been eating in the teacher's lounge lately. "So the boys were good today," Emma said

"Ya, I guess," I said, dropping my sandwich into my lunch box.

"Oh, I bet you girls will do just as well"

"I doubt it, by the way, sis, can I borrow a yellow dress, I don't have any"

"ya I'll get you one when we get home," Emma said. Behind me I heard a snicker, I turned my head to see Puck.

"I gotta go," I say to Emma and get up and leave the room.

"Puckerman," I say following Puck down the hallway.

"yes Pillsbury," He said

"Don't call me that," I said

"why? it's your name isn't it, Pillsbury"

"No," I say

"Wait till I tell everyone"

"No" I yelled, pushing Puck in the chest, I guess I caught him off guard because he fell into the lockers behind him.

"Caroline" I heard Mr.Schue yell, he walked up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "let's go to my office"

"Carrie, what happened?" Mr.Schues asked as I sat across from him in his office.

"It was nothing," I say

"It didn't seem like nothing," he said

"Noah just-" I paused "it's just I- I don't want to talk about it"

"Okay, head home, calm down, and get ready for tomorrow"

"thank you, Mr.Schue," I say and leave the Office

             The Next morning the girl met in the choir room to talk about our upcoming performance "I told you guys." Rachel said to us.

"We know. You've been berating us for the better part of an hour." Santana said

"Were they really that good?" Quinn asked

"They were, Quinn. Look, I was fine with arranging, choreographing, and directing this number free of charge. But we underestimated the boys. Their number will go to sectionals and once again, I will be humiliated." Rachel said

"How were we supposed to know they'd rock the house? They've never been good." Mercedes said

"How did they d-d-do it?" Tina asked.

"The real question is, "What were they on?" Kurt said walking into the room, we all looked up at him "Though I've been grouped with the boys, my allegiance still remains with you ladies. They declined my offer to do their hair in cornrows and all my artistic decisions have been derided as too costly because they involve several varieties of exotic bird feathers." He paused "We all took something." Rachel angrily stormed out of the room. Quinn, Brittany, and Santana left too.

"So, Carrie," Kurt said, "is it true you pushed Puck into the lockers?"

"ya," I said

"R-really, W-why?" Tina asked

"I heard it was because the two of you are hooking up and you're mad that he ditched you for another girl," Mercedes said

"That's that- where did you hear that," I asked

"I don't remember," Mercedes said

"I hear that too," Kurt said

"well, it's not true," I say getting up "I'll see you guys later" and leaving the room.

            I was walking down the hallway when I heard Noah calling my name, as he walked up behind me

"Yes Noah," I say turning to face him

"Carrie, I just wanted-"

"Are you sure you want to try to get that again?" some football jock said walking past us making a pelvic motion. I looked form him but to Puck raising my eyebrow "Carrie-" Puck tried to say again

"Puckerman's going to get his a** kick by a girl again"

"Shut up, Karofsky" Puck yelled at the football guy

"was the lay really worth it," I turned and started walking away.

"Carrie" Puck yelled after me.

"Is she really that good" then I heard someone good smashed against the lockers. I stopped

"Look Karofsky," Puck said "My affairs are none of your business, but just so you know, so you all know, Carrie's not just a hookup, I haven't laid a hand on her," he pauses "she's too good for anyone at this dumb school" I smiled and walked away heading to the Nurses office to meet the girls.

              We were all standing in a line, well Mrs. Schuester handed us each a pill and a cup of water "Everyone gets a dose. Oh, except for Quinn. You get folic acid." She whispered something to Quinn then turned to the other person in the room "Get the lead out, Howard. We have patients waiting."

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Rachel Asked

"Oh, it's over-the-counter. It's safe. You can trust me. I'm a nurse. It's good for you" Mrs. Schuester said. We all took the pills.

             We were now standing in front of the glee club guys, Mr. Schue and Emma. I straightened my well Emma's dress I borrowed, as Rachel addressed the boys and judges. "Thank you so much. It really is a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as a whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe. Because if there's two things America needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism. Also angels." the music started.

"Oh, Remember those walls I built" Rachel sang starting our mash-up of Halo and Walking on Sunshine. "Well, baby they're tumbling down They didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound It's like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breakin' It's the risk that I'm takin' I ain't never gonna shut you out"

"Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace" We all sang "I'm walking on sunshine You're everything I need and more Whoa oh It's written all over your face I'm walking on sunshine Baby I can feel your halo Whoa-oh! And don't it feel good! I can feel your halo Halo" (Mercedes:

"Halo" Mercedes sang

"I can see your halo Halo"

"Halo!"

"I can feel your halo Halo"

"Ha-a-a-alo"

"I'm walking on sunshine, Woah I can see your halo Halo I'm walking on sunshine, Woah And don't it feel good! I used to think maybe you loved me Now baby I'm sure And I just can't wait 'till the day when you knock on my door"

"Oh now now" Rachel sang

"I'm walking on sunshine, Woah! I'm walking on sunshine, Woah! I'm walking on sunshine, Woah oh oh! And don't it feel good! I can feel your halo"

"Hey!" Mercedes called

"halo"

"Halo!" Rachel sang

"halo"

"Alright now!" Mercedes sang

"I can see your halo"

"Hey!"

"halo-halo"

"Oh, yeah!"

"I can feel your halo"

"Hey!"

"halo-halo"

"Halo-oo!" Rachel called

"I can feel your halo halo"

"I can see your halo Halo!" Rachel sang

We did great. Mr. Schue clapped "Ladies, I-I don't even know what to say. You did such a good job. I don't know what you guys did, but whatever it was, keep doing it. Our celebrity judge has her work cut out for her."

      So we told Mr.Schue about the vitamin D, he wasn't happy with us, and Mrs. Schuester got fired, but that one was her fault. "We're really sorry, Mr. Schue," Finn said

"We didn't mean to get you into trouble." Rachel said

"I'm really disappointed in you guys. Glee is supposed to be about what's inside your heart, not what's coursing through your veins." Mr. Schue said

"We know. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd be happy to move forward and put this episode behind us." Rachel said

"Well, it's not that simple. Because of this debacle, it's been decided that I'm no longer fit to run Glee club myself. We've been assigned a co-director." He said

"Who?" Rachel asked

"Please be Emma" I whispered.

"Hey, kids. I gotta tell you, I'm just thrilled to be coming on board to co-captain your little, uh, showbiz cruise. Ah, I can't wait to start singing and dancing and maybe even putting on the ritz a little bit." Coach Sue said as she walked into the room.

Well Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 85 15
♥️🤍(𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂)♥️🤍 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...
38.5K 547 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
31.9K 677 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
11.8K 637 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...