10. Sue's Kids

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝙎𝙪𝙚'𝙨 𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙨

― 𝙎𝙪𝙚'𝙨 𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙨

         "Well Ladies' choice," coach Sue said "Heads," Sue filled a coin.

"Heads," Mr.Schue said catching the coin

"Awesome. All right. The following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids." Sue said

"- Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group." Mr.Schue butted in.

"- Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals." Sue said cutting Mr.Schue off.

"We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. - It's against the rules." Mr.Schue said angrily

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here." she through a copy of the show choir rule book at Mr.Schue I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page 24. Provision 14. Second addendum. "Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song."

"Fine. Hey, just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios." Mr.Schue said

"All right, everybody. Listen up. When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black, shiny thing." Sue said

"- That's called a piano, Sue." Mr.Schue corrected

"-Carrie! Santana! Wheels! Gay kid! Come on! Move it!" Santana and I got up and happily walked to the other side of the piano, but Kurt and Artie hesitated then joined us. "Asian! Other Asian. Aretha. And Shaft." Mike, Tina, Matt, and Mercedes joined us. " See Will I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."

"You have got to be kidding me! -" Mr.Schue said

"I wouldn't kid about this. And maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter." Sue said

"And that's how Sue sees it," Santana and I said at the same time.

"Outstanding," Sue said to us.

            Sue's Kids, as Sue called us were waiting in the Choir room for coach Sue to arrive "I'm kk-kind of nervous." Tina said.

"I debated not even showing up," Artie said

"I think it's gonna be great. Did you catch Sue's Corner last night?" Mercedes said. I saw it and let me tell you, everything Sue said was bullshit, she cares nothing for minorities all she cares about is taking down Mr.Schue. How do I know well, Its all part of your newest plan, she ran Santana, Quinn, and I through it. Make everyone in glee prefer her to Mr.Schue so she can get full control. "Hey, kids." She said entering the room. "Brought some of my brass buddies with me. Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit. Okay. So I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester."