28. Glee's Big Gay Summer

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             "Up here. Come on, focus. Okay." Jacob said into the camera pointed at him "Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know." The first members of the glee club to be ambushed were Finn and Rachel, the two now an official couple.

"Rachel, how do you respond to rumours you're incredibly difficult to work with?" Jacob asked Rachel.

"Well, as her boyfriend, I can answer that," Finn said.

"We've been dating all summer," Rachel bragged.

"Rachel's what you'd call a controllist," Finn said.

"I-I'm controlling." Rachel said to Jacob and the camera before turning to Finn. "'Controllist' isn't a word."

"Oh."

"I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And yes, do I have opinions about it? Does my need to constantly express those opinions annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?" Rachel rambled.

"Yes." Finn said quickly before realizing what he said: "That was out loud, wasn't it?"

            Mr. Schue was the next victim. "Will Schuester, how do you respond to a recent post on my blog saying your Glee Club song selections sound like they come from a drag queen's iPod?" Jacob asked the teacher.

"Well, I try to do something for everybody. Uh, 25% show tunes, 25% hip-hop, 25% classic rock..."

"100% gay," Jacob said into the camera.

          Next was Noah Puckerman in the boy's locker room "Confirm or deny the rumour that because you knocked up Quinn Fabray, you spent all your summer pool cleaning money on a vasectomy." Jacob said to Puck.

"It's true. It was the responsible thing to do." Puck answered.

"Is it also true you're suffering from a crippling depression because you're not over Miss Fabray?" Jacob asked, but instead of answer Puck pushed the camera away.

           Next, it went to Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce. Jacob pointed his mic to Quinn "How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?"

"Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready to start fresh." Quinn said "And... I'm a lot less hormonal, so..." the camera drifted from Quinn's face to Santana's chest, Quinn lifted it back up on her "so there's not really any crying." Jacob turned his camera onto Santana's chest again.

"How was your summer?" he asked her.

"My eyes are up here, JewFro. And it was uneventful." She said when in truth she had a boob job.