6. Mr. Schue's Boyband

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝙈𝙧

― 𝙈𝙧. 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙚'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙

           Sometime after the whole 'Push it' thing Emma agreed to go on a date with coach Tanaka, Why? I have no idea. She told me this after mine and the girls meeting with Coach Sylvester. It was now Tuesday of the next week and they were still dating.

I was in glee practice following along with the dance steps he was leading us in. "Can we stop, please?" Rachel said, stopping the dance, everyone turning to look at her.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go." Mr. Schue said back to her

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography." Rachel said

"Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?" Mr. Schue asked, getting a little defense.

"It sucks," Rachel answered bluntly. It looks like our plan is working well. Quinn, Santana, and I had planted the idea that we needed someone other than Mr. Schue to do the choreography for the glee club, as a part of Coach Slyvester's newest plan to take the glee club done. "We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Shue, But you're not a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley." We planted his name too.

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed." Mr. Schue defended himself, clearly not happy about Rachel's words.

"Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school. Did you even try?" Quinn asked. well, that was the end of that rehearsal.

            By the next couple of weeks, Mr. Schue had almost completely stopped showing up to glee rehearsals. Turns out he had started an acapella group with coach Tanaka, the woodshop teacher, and some dude his wife works with. He put all this time into the group or the acafellas, as Emma said they call themselves.

We were all waiting around the choir room waiting for Rachel, who had gone to get Mr. Schue to come back. The bell rang, and Rachel filed into the room "He's not coming. " Rachel said

"What happened?" Finn asked. Rachel explained what happened with Mr. Schue, sitting down her plate of cookies she had baked to say sorry to Mr. Schue. "Of course he doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads," Finn said when Rachel was done explaining.

"Then why did he thank me?" Rachel said

"The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can." Santana said from her chair