26. Play that Funky Music

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

          Vocal Adrenaline was in our auditorium and Jesse, that bastard was with them. Rachel ran off to get the missing member of the club and bring them here to see what was going on. As soon as Rachel rendered with Tina, Artie, Kurt and Mercedes, Jesse excused himself from the members of Vocal Adrenaline and looked at Rachel. "Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asked him.

"I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel," Jesse started to explain, and you know what I was not surprised. "I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas,"

"Why are you here in our auditorium?" Finn asked.

"The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment," Jesse said.

Music started to play and Vocal Adrenaline started to perform 'Another One Bites the Dust' by Queen. "Ooh, let's go Steve walks warily down the street With his brim pulled way down low ♪ ♪ Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet Machine guns ready to go Are you ready, hey Are you ready for this Are you hangin' on the edge of your seat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat, Yeah," Jesse sang, as Vocal Adrenaline dressed.

"Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust," They all sang.

"How do you think I'm gonna get along Without you when you're gone You took me for everything that I had And kicked me out on my own Are you happy Are you satisfied How long can you stand the heat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Lookout,"

"Another one bites the dust," They finished their song and dance.

"Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint," One of the girls' said, making the group laugh as they left, Jesse leaving with them.

          "It's a Carmel High tradition they psych out the competition a few weeks before the big show. They call it a "funkification" meaning they show us what they've got and we spiral into a deep, black funk," Artie explained to us and we headed from the auditorium to the choir room.

"Yeah, we used to do the same thing to other football teams. Try to get inside their head, pull little pranks to intimidate them," Finn said.

"The difference was, our football team sucked. Those guys are golden," Puck added.

"Keep your heads up, guys. It's gonna take more than that to get us into a funk," Kurt tried to assure us but fell silent as we entered the choir room to see it covered in toilet paper.