13. Poppin' Wheelies

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣' 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

― 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣' 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

           Santana, Brittany, and I walked into the choir room chatting about the date Puck and I had the previous Friday. The three of us were the last members of the club to arrive, now the only one not in the choir room was Mr. Schue. As usual, the members of the club were just chatting with one another. Quinn and Finn were deep in conversation probably about the baby, out of the corner of my eye I could see Puck listening in on them.

I also noticed Artie struggling to tie his shoelace. I walked over to Artie and leaned down to help him tie his show "Let me help you with that?" I said

"You don't have to help me, I can do it myself," He said

"It's fine," I say "I tie Brits shoes all the time"

"It's true" Brittany muttered, as she and Santana walked past us to their seats. I smiled standing up and going to sit down between Tina and Brittney. Tina watched me as I sat down then looking back to Artie who she had been watching since I had entered the room. I like she had a bit of a crush on Artie.

"All right, guys." Mr. Schue said entering the room with papers in his hands. He started handing the papers out to us. "We're doing a new number for Sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway."

Tina handed me the pile of sheet music, which Mr. Schue had handed to Mike to hand along to the rest of us. I took the sheets taking one and handing them along to Brittany. I looked down at the sheet just as Kurt excitedly spoke up " 'Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing."

Mr. Schue smiled at him before looking to Rachel "Think you can handle it, Rachel?"

" It's my go-to shower song. It's also my ring tone." Rachel said happily, causing Kurt to looked crushed.

"Why do we have to go all vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder." Mercedes said to Mr. Schue.

"Okay, we don't have time to rearrange a song for you, Mercedes. Rachel is singing it. Don't worry, we'll find something for you to dip in chocolate." Mr. Schue said, everyone, laughed, well Finn just looked confused. "On to item two. The school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair with us to sectionals."

Artie's smile fell "W-w-what?!" Tina said

"That's completely unfair," Rachel added

"That's Bullshit," I said.