9. Coursing through our veins

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨

           So I should probably tell you some of the stuff that went down after Invitationals. First I talked to Quinn and ended up staying over at her house for the night. Quinn told me that Mr. Schue's wife Terri had come to her asking to take the child because Terri was faking her pregnancy and that she was considering giving her the baby. I told her I know Finn wasn't the father, and at the glee club know she was pregnant but they think Finn's the father. I promised to keep Puck being the father a secret and make sure he told no one else the truth.

That next morning, Saturday, after I was done work I ran into Puck at the coffee shop, the lima bean, I was still mad at him. I was trying to leave when I saw him, and he saw me. He grabbed my arm

"What?" I snapped at him

"We need to talk," He said

"I don't see why," I say "I have nothing to say to you"

"then listen," He said, "you still owe me a date?"

"Really," I say pulling my arm out of his and crossing my arms in a way that wouldn't spill my drink. "what know that I truly am the only cheerio you haven't fucked your back to bugging me"

"I didn't sleep with Quinn just because I had the change" Puck whispered "I care about her and this kid" he paused "and you"

"well Quinn doesn't care about you," I said to him, looking down at the ground "and neither do I"

          That Monday morning we're all in the choir room for glee practice "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven..." Rachel was saying as she leads the rest of us in a dance routine. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Mr. Schue entered the room "Great news, guys. I just got the competition bracket for sectionals, and we are in really good shape. There's only two other teams. We beat them, we make it to regionals." He said smiling.

"Uh, who are the other teams?" Rachel asked.

"Drumroll please, Finn." Mr. Schue said. Finn who was sitting at the drum set played a drumroll "School for the deaf in Dayton and someplace called Jane Addams Academy."

"Jane Addams?" I asked, looking at Mr. Schue, my voice a little shaky.

"it's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie," Mercedes said

"I know that it's just-" I stuttered. "Nevermind" Before Emma had gotten me into Mckinley, I was to go to Jane Addams Academy.

"Th-th-this is great!" Tina said excitedly.