4. Please No Disco

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙉𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

― 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙉𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤

             I walked to school that next Monday morning. I had entered the parking lot, staff and students filled the area, as Mr. Schuester's car pulled into a parking spot. I passed his car at the same time as He climbed out of his beat-up car, spotting me. "Good morning, Carrie," he said making his way over to me.

"Good Morning Mr. Schue," I said smiling.

"How was your weekend?" He asked me,

I was about to answer when I heard Rachel yelling and running up behind us. "Mr. Schuester!"

"Yeah?" He asked looking over to Rachel.

"I went to the library and I got some sheet music, and I wanted to run some songs by you that feature me heavily on lead vocal." Rachel said. I rolled my eyes, of course, she would.

"I'll be the next lead right, Mr. Schue," I say looking over to Mr. Schue.

"Maybe Carrie, and Thanks, Rach, but I already got one picked out." He said. Finn appeared at Rachel's side.

"Let me help you with that," Finn said taking the handle of Rachel's wheeled backpack.

At this, I fell back and Mercedes, Artie, and Tina walked up beside me. "Hey Girl" Mercedes said putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, Mercedes," I say "Tina, Artie," I say smiling at each of them. The members of the glee club had been growing on me since they helped me, but I was going to go around telling the other people at the school this.

A group of cheerios walked past and I quickly said goodbye to them, and dropping back to walk alone. Mr. Schue was now walking with Mercedes, Artie, and Tina.

"Hey, Dollface" I heard Puck yell. I looked over towards the dumpster to see Puck standing with Kurt and five other football players. He was going to throw Kurt in the trash again. I shot Puck the Middle finger. "Don't be like that babe" He yells "Come over here".

I walked over to Puck, Kurt, and the football players. "Yes, Noah?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"So date tonight," Puck said

"No, I'm working," I say

"you owe me a date," he said.

"I know but I have a job," I say rolling my eyes "and I work tonight"

"Morning, Kurt." Mr. Schue called our way.

"Buenos nachos, Mr. Schue." Puck call back to him.

"Hey! Let's go Titans." Mr. Schue said. He is so blind to Kurt being bullied.