35. Substitute adventures

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

          "All right, guys," Mr. Schue said writing on the whiteboard "um...Time to start thinking about song selections." Mr. Schue turned around and he wasn't looking too good, I think he's got a cold.

"Lookin' good, Puckerman. Someone's been eating their Wheaties." Santana said to Puck not paying any attention to Mr. Schue

"These guns are fully loaded." Puck said back to Santana

"Mr. Schue?" Rachel said "I, for one, think we should use our setlist for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters.

"Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre," Brittany said

"I just want to dance," Mike commented

"Mr. Schuester, you look a little green." Mercedes said being the only other one who seemed to notice Mr. Schue wasn't looking good.

"Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse."Mr. Schue said looking across the group of us "But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter." Huh, a sitter? What?

           "I'm shaking. And it's either from low blood sugar or rage." Kurt said to Mercedes and me as the three of us were in the cafeteria getting our lunch "I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club."

"I know, maybe we should have let Santana at her," I say. Ever since Mr. Schue went home sick Rachel had decided she would run glee, and she was making it all about her.

"We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling," Mercedes said to Kurt.

"I can't. Blaine asked me to hang out." Kurt said.

"I've been looking forward to it all week," Mercedes said

"Why don't you two go bowling without me?" Kurt asked Mercedes and I. Mercedes and I looked at each other quickly before looking away. Mercedes and I aren't really close if it wasn't for Kurt we probably won't talk outside of glee.

"Wait." I say cluing into what Kurt had said about Blaine "Are you two going out? because that would be great"

"Yeah If you are I think you need to come clean," Mercedes said

"What? No." Kurt defended " I don't want another Jessie... Rachel traitor scenario to overcome. Please, Mercedes, Carrie. Mum's the word."

"Boo," I say

"We'd be happy for you. I mean, we know how lonely you've been." Mercedes said

"All right, we just hang out. Nothing about the Glee club even ever comes up. It's just nice to have someone to talk to." Kurt said