34. Puck's Back

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

          Somethings have happened between last week and now, for one Sam and Quinn were now dating, turns out Quinn asked him out. Anyway, since the new couple is spending most of their spare time with each other. I was spending more time with Kurt, as we hadn't spent time together in a while.

I was walking to club glee with Kurt right now, well him and Tina. "I take it we have a lot of sweater trends to look forward to this season," Tina said to Kurt as Karofsky came down the hall slamming Kurt into the lockers as he passed us. "You okay?" Tina asked as I said "I'm going to kill that guy"

"Yeah. Fine," Kurt said as Tina helped him up. "And no you're not". He didn't sound all that fine. The three of us walked into the choir room, where I saw Noah was back and sitting in one of the chairs.

"Alright guys, let's get down to business!" Mr. Schue said seeing we were the last to arrive "First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Everyone around clapped for him.

"Our little criminal is back," I joke sitting down in a chair behind Noah, Kurt sitting next to me.

"Puck, I hope your time in Juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Mr. Schue said to Puck

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck said

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go," Quinn commented sarcastically.

"And now, drumroll, Finn!" Mr. Schue said ignoring us, Finn gave a drum roll on the book he had sitting in his lap "Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." everyone cheered "First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana said, Kurt, glaring at her from his seat.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the Waren township continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked

"Why wouldn't it be," I say to Rachel

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asked

"Are you kidding?" Puck started "Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"Moving on." Mr. Schue said "Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing." everyone got up from their chairs and split into our grabs, Kurt trying to come with us girls. "Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team." Kurt looked sad as he walked over to the boys.