18. Sectionals Trouble

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

            I was standing at the piano in the choir room talking with Artie, Tina, Kurt, and Mercedes. "I bet we get stuck with Mr. Sinacori as our sectionals advisor," Artie said,

"Oh, the creepy math teacher?" Tine asked

"He's always singing when he walks down the halls," Kurt said

"When he's not staring at mine and other girls chests," I added,

"Hey, guys," Rachel said walking over into the room "Did any of you think it was weird the way that puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?" Rachel was referring to the other day when Quinn fell and both Finn and Puck rushed to her side thinking the baby was coming.

"No," Mercedes said

"I mean, he likes her," Artie said, then quickly rephrasing his statement "I mean, they're friends. We all know that.

"Yeah, but it seemed like more than that," Rachel said, "I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there.

"Uh, we... We got to go," Mercedes said. She, Tina, Kurt, and Artie felt the room.

"We have to practice," Rachel said, following after them.

"Oh, and we will, as soon as Mr. Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him," Kurt said back to her

"There's nothing to be scared of. I mean, it... It's not like Carrie or anything," Rachel said after them.

"Excuse me," I say, walking past her.

"I meant Carrie White," Rachel said.

"Uh-huh," I say, walking into the hallway alongside the others.

              "Hey. She's onto it," Mercedes said into the phone. I was walking down the hall with her, Tina, and Kurt. Mercedes and Tina on the phone with each other.

"I know. It's really freaking me out. Hold up," Tina said, Her phone buzzed "Artie's buzzing in. I'm going party line."

"Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth," I heard Artie say over Tina's phone and grabbed my phone and texted Santana and Brittany about what was going on.

"Kurt wants in," Tina said, handing her phone to Kurt.

"I say we lock Rachel up until after sectionals. I volunteer my basement," Kurt said, handing the phone back to Tina, who held it between then.