21. A Week of Madonna

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             Coach Sylvester was really into Madonna lately. She had talked about her at basically every cheerios practice. Even all our numbers were being set to Madonna songs. At this point, I was starting to get tired of hearing about Madonna but the music was still pretty good.

The Cheerios had been assembled on the bleachers in the gym as Coach Sylvester paced in front of us. She pointed to Santana, "Santana. What does your bracelet say?" She asked. Santana held up her arm on which she wore a red rubber bracelet, the rest of us wearing matching ones.

"W.W.M.D," Santana answered

"'What would Madonna do?' Well, the answer to that question is usually: Date a younger man. So, let's see some arm candy, girls. Sorry, freshmen. You're going to have to start trolling the middle schools. And you know why? Cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna, a skill that will nab us Nationals this year you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her. Also, Ã la Madonna, I will no longer acknowledge that any of you have last names. Becky Jackson. From now on, you're just Becky," Coach Sylvester rambled on. Becky clapped enthusiastically when Coach mentioned her name.

I was not going to start dating a middle schooler just because Coach Sylvester told me to date a younger man, I don't date younger guys. "You know, it's like Madonna once said, 'I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.' I'm pretty sure she stole that line from one Sue Sylvester. No, really, she stole it from me. I said it first. Palladium. '87,"

              I was sitting in the choir along with the rest of the girls. I was reading a book for English language class when Rachel spoke, breaking the silence of the room. "Can I ask you guys something private?" She asked.

"Yes, you should move to Israel," Santana said. Rachel got up from her chair and moved to sit on a stool facing the rest of us. I looked up from my page and over to Rachel.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone," Rachel said, clearly still dating Jessie. Mr. Schue entered the room as Rachel went on. "Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said..."

Rachel processed to explain that Jessie wanted to sleep with her and she said no. "What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"