[old version] 1 | 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴...

By Iucylnthesky

Caroline Pillsbury is a popular cheerleader and school it-girl, but she also living a lie. Younger sister to... More

𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴
── 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
── 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1. A New Direction
2. Field trips & Fails
3. Don't stop believin'
5. Sex Sells
6. Mr. Schue's Boyband
7. Single Ladies on the field
8. Old people in Glee Club
9. Coursing through our veins
10. Sue's Kids
11. Emma's Engaged
12. Puckleberry?
13. Poppin' Wheelies
14. Bake Fails
15. Singing Ballads
16. Whipping Our Hair
17. Jumping on the bed
18. Sectionals Trouble
19. Saving Sectionals
20. Welcome Back to Hell-O
21. A Week of Madonna
22. The Glist
23. Solos for Everyone
24. I Have a Dream
25. Gaga, Ooh-la-la
26. Play that Funky Music
27. Off to Regionals
── 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
28. Glee's Big Gay Summer
29. To Glee or Not to Glee
30. Singing Britney
31. Let's Duet
32. Dammit Janet
33. Gold board Shorts
34. Puck's Back
35. Substitute adventures
36. Defending Kurt
37. A Glee Wedding
38. Sectional is a Mess
Authors Note

4. Please No Disco

5.1K 104 29
By Iucylnthesky

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙉𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤

             I walked to school that next Monday morning. I had entered the parking lot, staff and students filled the area, as Mr. Schuester's car pulled into a parking spot. I passed his car at the same time as He climbed out of his beat-up car, spotting me. "Good morning, Carrie," he said making his way over to me.

"Good Morning Mr. Schue," I said smiling.

"How was your weekend?" He asked me,

I was about to answer when I heard Rachel yelling and running up behind us. "Mr. Schuester!"

"Yeah?" He asked looking over to Rachel.

"I went to the library and I got some sheet music, and I wanted to run some songs by you that feature me heavily on lead vocal." Rachel said. I rolled my eyes, of course, she would.

"I'll be the next lead right, Mr. Schue," I say looking over to Mr. Schue.

"Maybe Carrie, and Thanks, Rach, but I already got one picked out." He said. Finn appeared at Rachel's side.

"Let me help you with that," Finn said taking the handle of Rachel's wheeled backpack.

At this, I fell back and Mercedes, Artie, and Tina walked up beside me. "Hey Girl" Mercedes said putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, Mercedes," I say "Tina, Artie," I say smiling at each of them. The members of the glee club had been growing on me since they helped me, but I was going to go around telling the other people at the school this.

A group of cheerios walked past and I quickly said goodbye to them, and dropping back to walk alone. Mr. Schue was now walking with Mercedes, Artie, and Tina.

"Hey, Dollface" I heard Puck yell. I looked over towards the dumpster to see Puck standing with Kurt and five other football players. He was going to throw Kurt in the trash again. I shot Puck the Middle finger. "Don't be like that babe" He yells "Come over here".

I walked over to Puck, Kurt, and the football players. "Yes, Noah?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"So date tonight," Puck said

"No, I'm working," I say

"you owe me a date," he said.

"I know but I have a job," I say rolling my eyes "and I work tonight"

"Morning, Kurt." Mr. Schue called our way.

"Buenos nachos, Mr. Schue." Puck call back to him.

"Hey! Let's go Titans." Mr. Schue said. He is so blind to Kurt being bullied.

"Yeah." Puck called "We'll talk later," He said to me before turned to Kurt "Come on,"

"Wait," Kurt said and he tossed me his bag. "One day, you will all work for me." and with that, Puck and another football player picked Kurt up and tossed him into the dumpster, before laughing and walk towards the school.

"Idiots," I mutter reaching my hand into the dumpster to help Kurt out.

"And if I heard right you have a date with the one," Kurt said taking my hand and climbing out. "thanks"

"No problem," I say wrapping my hands on my cheer skirt, The thing gets drycleaned by the school anyway. "But I only agreed to go out with him because I needed his help, and wouldn't help unless I went on a date, it was not a very good deal. But a deal's a deal, and I'm true to my word, anyway I should head to my locker. Bye"

I left Kurt and entered the school walking down a hall towards my locker that hallway just happened to have Coach Sylvester's office in it. "Have a good day," Mr. Schue said as he stepped out the office door, Coach Sylvester stepping out behind him.

"Ms. Hart, my office now" Sue yelled seeing me walking by. I followed her into the office.

"Yes coach," I say as she closed the door behind me.

"So, you joined the glee club," She said

"Yes, and no I won't quit," I say preparing myself to be yelled at, but I need to stay in glee at least till my community service hours are up.

"I don't want you to quit," She said walking over to her desk and sitting down. gesturing for me to sit across from her, I did.

"Wait really," I asked shocked at the matter, I thought for sure she'd want me to quit the glee club. Wait, is she going to kick me off the cheerios.

"I know your circumstances," She continued "And I'd rather have one of my girls in glee club than picking up trash on the highway" so I'm home free? "But I do need you to do something for me, I need you to act as my spy, so I can take down the glee club form the inside." Oh.

"And what if I refuse?" I ask scared to know the answer.

"then you're off the Cheerios, And I let it slip that your-"

"I understand," I say standing up "I'll do it,"

"Now get out" She yelled.

"of course," I say and leave the office.

I walked down the hall towards my locker, I walked down the hall where Finn and Rachel both had lockers just in time to see Puck and another jock throw a slushie into Rachel's face. "Awesome" Puck said high fiving the other jock. The class bell rang, and the emptied everyone heading to class. The hall was empty just me and Rachel still standing there.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"hum," Rachel said pushing past me on her way to the bathroom. I was trying to help, oh well.

               "Aaahh freak-out! Le freak, c'est chic Freak out!" We sang. It was the next glee rehearsal, and Mr. Schue was leading us in a dance number to 'Le Freak' by Chic.

"Energy, guys! It's disco. " He said trying to get us more into the number. It was not working.

"Le freak,c'est chic Aaahh freak out!"

"Good with the hands. John Travolta hands. All right." He said. This number sucks.

"Le freak, c'est chic Freak out!"

"We're freaking out. Let's go." he continued. I mean I don't hate disco, by this song.

"Le freak, c'est chic"

"And up and out and down."

"Have you heard about the new dance craze"

"Good. Good. Good. Good, guys."

"Listen to us I'm sure you'll be amazed Big fun!"

Rachel almost kicks Mercedes in the face. " Whoa, whoa! Hell to the Nah!" Mercedes snapped ending our little performance. "First of all, you try to bust my face again, and I will cut you!" she said to Rachel then turned to Mr. Schue "And, also, this song is terrible."

"Yup," I say nodding in agreement.

"No, no, no. It's not the song." Mr. Schue said to us. "You guys just need to get into it."

"No, it's the song. It's really gay." Kurt said sounding annoyed.

"We need modern music, Mr. Schue," Artie said

"one hundred percent," I say agreeing with Artie this time.

"I'm sorry, guys. We don't have time to discuss this. We're doing this song this Friday at the pep assembly." Mr. Schue said excitedly.

"We're what?" I ask, No way, we can't.

"In front of the whole school?" Tina burst out.

"Exactly." Mr. Schue said, did he think she was excited because none of us are.

"They're gonna throw food at us. And I just had a facial." Kurt said

"I'll press charges if that happens." Rachel said.

"my social life is over," I muttered running my fingers through my hair

"We need recruits. There are six of you. We need twelve to qualify for regionals. We have no choice or the club is over." Mr. Schue said, looking around at all our horrified faces "I know you guys don't like this song, but we took nationals back in '93 with 'Freak Out.' It's a crowd-pleaser. Trust me. From the top." It's not a crowd-pleaser unless you're elderly.

"I'm dead." Finn and I say at the same time. I noticed Rachel as she looked over at Finn in concern, she likes him, I could tell. Maybe I can use that.

            The next day, the glee club sat in the choir waiting for Mr. Schue to arrive, I was filing my nails, Kurt and Mercedes were talking among themselves, and everyone else sitting in silence. Rachel staring longingly at the back of Finn's head. It was sad really Rachel with Finn the thought was almost laughable.

Mr. Schue walked in, sheet music in hand. "All right, guys. How about a little Kanye?" wait really, this is great. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at Mr. Schue hopefully.

"For the assembly?" Mercedes asked voicing all our thoughts. Please say yes, Please.

"No. We won't be ready in time. We're still doing Disco. But we can fold this into our repertoire and it'll be awesome at regionals. Communication is the foundation of any successful music group. If we're gonna succeed, we need to communicate. You guys said you wanted modern music, I listened."

"damn it," I muttered crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mr. Schue, we'd really like to not do Disco at the assembly." Artie tried.

"Finn, you're gonna take the solo." Mr. Schue said ignoring what Artie said.

"What? No, I- I can't do the solo, Mr. Schue. I'm still learning how to walk and sing at the same time." Finn said

"No problem. I'll walk you through it." Mr. Schue taking off his jacket and making the rest of the club ooh. "Hey, Mercedes. You know this?"

"Oh, I got this," Mercedes said before singing the opening line to the song.

"She take my money, when I'm in need Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed Oh she's a gold digger way over town That dig's on me." Mercedes sang. Kurt looked shocked at her voice, I was a bit too, it's great. Mr. Schue just smiled having heard her sing at the audition.

"She give me money " We sang, starting to dance along with the beat.

"Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger" Mr. Schue started to rap.

"When I'm in need"

"But she ain't messin' with no broke broke"

"She give me money"

"Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger"

"When I'm in need"

"But she ain't messin' with no broke broke"

"I gotta leave"

"Get down, girl, go 'head, get down"

"I gotta leave"

"Get down, girl, go 'head, get down"

"I gotta leave"

"Get down, girl, go 'head" Mr. Schue sang trying some breakdancing moves.

"She give me money" Artie sang

"Cutie the bomb Met her at a beauty salon"

"When I'm in need"

"With a baby Louis Vuitton Under her underarm"

"She give me money"

"She said, "I can tell you rock I can tell by your charm"

"When I'm in need"

"Far as girls you got a flock I can tell by your charm"

"I gotta leave"

"And your arm but I'm lookin' for the one,"

"I gotta leave"

"Have you seen her?"

"No, we ain't seen her" We all sang "She give me money"

"Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger"

"When I'm in need"

"But she ain't messin' with no broke broke"

"She give me money" I sing

"Eighteen years, Eighteen years" Mr. Schue sang leading us in some new dance steps,

"When I'm in need"

"She's got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years"

"She give me money"

"I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids"

"When I'm in need"

"His baby mama's car crib is bigger than his"

"I gotta leave"

" You will see him on TV, any given Sunday"

"I gotta leave"

"Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai"

"I gotta leave"

"She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money"

"I gotta leave"

"She went to the doctor got lipo with your money"

"She give me money"

"She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money" Mr. Schue grabbed onto one of Finn's legs to help him get the step because Finn is not a very good dancer.

"When I'm in need"

"Shoulda' got that insured, GEICO for your money, your money"

"She give me money"

"If you ain't no punk"

"When I'm in need"

"Holla we want pre-nup"

"We want a pre-nup, yeah!" We called finishing the song, we cheered laughing.

"All right, just like that. Ready?" Mr. Schue.

             Glee practice ended and everyone started gathering up their things and filed out of the room. Rachel was always the last to leave the classroom, so I knew this was the best time to confront her.

"Oh Rachel," I say stepping in front of her. "We need to talk,"

"I have never to say to you," she said holding her books to her chest.

"Okay let me rephrase then, I need to talk," I say gesturing to myself "and you need to listen" I pointed her "You see even though I'm wildly popular I'm very observant, I see a lot of things, things others don't"

"What does this have to do we me," Rachel asked

"I was getting there," I say "Because I'm observant I know that you have a sad little crush on Finn" she looked shocked

"I do no-"

"Save it," I say holding up my hand to stop her "I don't really care who you like, plus Finn already dating the second hottest girl in school, the first being me, and even if he did ever fall for another girl he would never do anything to hurt Quinn"

"Did you just stop me to make fun of me?" she said

"No, not this time," I say "my life at this school, along with Finn's is over if we do that song to the assembly, and you may be thinking that's great then Finn will be on my level of lameness," I say mocking her cheery attitude "But if glee is the reason he falls, he will hate glee and everyone who was a part of it mainly you, just think about that and fix it" I turned on my heel and left the room, leaving Rachel standing alone hopefully thinking over what I said and working on a way to fix it.

             "The Celibacy Club is now in session. Thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week- Rachel Whats-her-name." Quinn said and she did not seem happy that Rachel was there. The Celibacy club was just the Cheerios and the football players plus this annoying kid with an afro, and I guess now Rachel. All the Cheerios sat at one table and Rachel sat at one across the room.

"Where are all the boys?" Rachel asked. I knew she just joined because Finn was a member too. She had tried getting out of us singing disco earlier that day by making posters with Finn, but they got busted by Coach Sylvester using her copier and are no longer allowed to hang up the flyers, I was really hoping she would have a good plan, but no. Looks like a have to get my hands dirty.

"Down the hall. First half-hour we separate, then we come together to share our faith." Quinn said already looking annoyed that Rachel's presence. For the first half of Celibacy club we basically just talk about dating. A lot of it just Quinn talking about getting me a boyfriend, as I hadn't had one since moving to McKinley "How about Mike Chang?" Quinn suggested

"No, what would we even have in common," I say

"Does it matter?" Santana said "He's Hot"

"To me, it does matter," I say

"In that case, who do you like?" Quinn pestered. Only one person came to mind, but I wasn't going to say who.

"I I-" I started not sure what to say.

"Oh you can have him," Santana said standing up from her seat and beginning to spin around in circles making her skirt fly up "Puck I'm over him"

"I don't-" I say but now everyone was standing watching Santana spin. I stood right next to Quinn, Brit on her other side.

"God bless the perv that invented these. Remember the power motto, girls." Quinn said

"It's all about the teasing, and not about the pleasing. Oh!" all of us cheerios said and we started a small dance party.

"Back it up like a dump truck, baby!" Santana called. Rachel still sat at the other table, looking annoyed.

Minutes later the guy joined us in our classroom. We paired off into groups one boy with one girl. Santana shaved me into Puck, I looked over to her, she winked and paired up with Matt Rutherford. "Let's pair up for the 'Immaculate Affection.' Now, remember. If the balloon pops, the noise makes the angels cry." Quinn said.

I placed the ballon between mine and Puck's pelvises. Poor Rachel was paired with Jacob, and Jacob is probably the grossest guy at Mckinley. "You enchant me," he said to her.

"Yeah!" Puck said grinding onto the Ballon between him and me.

"Stop it!" I said trying to push him away

"Take it. Ah, yeah!" He said. Now I was more just trying not to laugh.

Then the balloon between Finn and Quinn popped and Quinn yelled "Finn"

"It must have hit my zipper," Finn said. Rachel broke away from Jacob.

"You know what? This is a joke. Did you know that most studies have demonstrated that celibacy doesn't work in high schools? Our hormones are driving us too crazy to abstain. The second we start telling ourselves that there's no room for compromise, we act out. The only way to deal with teen sexuality is to be prepared. That's what contraception is for." Rachel said.

"Don't you dare mention the 'C' word" Quinn snapped at her.

"You want to know a dirty little secret that none of them want you to know? Girls want sex just as much as guys do." Rachel said before storming out.

"I- Is that accurate?" Jacob said.

Wait, that's a good idea, maybe I won't have to get my hands dirty after all, I just need to make her see it. In the commotion, I slipped out of the room following Rachel. "It didn't work" I yelled after her "Your dumb poster plan" she turned to face me "What's the plan now"

"I don't know" she yelled back. I walked up to her.

"Don't give me that, I see you as many things but a quitter isn't one, a loser yeah, but not a quitter"

"Even when to try to encourage me you insult me" she muttered

"you know what you need to do," I say "You just yelled all about it, think, We have to give them what they want"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 677 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
11.8K 637 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...
393K 8.5K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
221K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...