Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 12

7.8K 150 151
By Villalba376

Later on, as everyone already left, the Avengers, Sam, Rhodey, Maria, and Helen stayed and they had laughs as Clint is talking big on Thor lifting Mjolnir.

Clint: But, it's a trick!

Thor: Oh, no. It's much more than that.

Clint: Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick.

Thor: Well please, be my guest.

Goku: Ooh. He's calling you out, Clint. Why don't you try it?

Clint: Really?

Thor: Yeah!

Barton stands up as everyone look at him.

Rhodey: Oh this is gonna be beautiful.

Tony: Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up.

Everyone laughs, except Goku who tilts his head in confusion.

Clint: You know I've seen this before, right?

Clint grips the hammer and pulls, only he can't pull it up.

Clint: I still don't know how you do it.

Tony: Smell the silent judgment?

Clint: Please, Stark, by all means.

Tony then gets up.

Natasha: Oh, here we go.

Maria: Okay.

James: Uh-oh.

Goku: This is interesting.

Clint: Um-hmm.

Tony Stark: Never one to shrink from an honest challenge.

Clint: Get after it.

Natasha: Here we go.

Tony: It's physics.

Bruce: Physics!

Stark grasps Thor's hammer and looks at him.

Tony: Right, so, if I lift it, I...I then rule Asgard?

Thor: Yes, of course.

Tony:  I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta.

Stark tries to lift the hammer but just like Clint, he fails to get it up.

Tony: I'll be right back.

Wearing his armored hand, Stark tries to lift the hammer again and he still fails. Soon, Stark and Rhodes both try to lift Thor's hammer with their armored hands.

Rhodey: Are you even pulling?

Tony Stark: Are you on my team?

James Rhodes: Just represent! Pull!

Tony Stark: Alright, let's go!

They pull as hard they could, but Mjolnir still didn't move an inch. Soon, Bruce tries to lift the hammer, he roars trying to change to the Hulk but fails, and everyone but Natasha stares at him warily as she grins.

Later Steve takes his turn.

Goku: Come on, dad. You can do it.

Tony: Let's go, Steve, no pressure.

Rhodey: Come on, Cap.

Steve starts pulling on the hammer and manages to budge it a little; Thor looks a little alarmed. Even Goku noticed it, raising a brow in confusion yet surprised. Steve still fails to lift it; Thor laughs with relief.

Thor: Nothing.

Tony: And?

Bruce: Widow?

Natasha: Oh, no no. That's not a question I need answered.

Tony: All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged.

Clint: You bet your ass.

Maria: Steve, he said a bad language word.

Tony: Steve, cover your kid's ears. You shouldn't be hearing any language like that.

Goku and Steve drops their heads down in embarrassment.

Steve: Did you tell everyone about that?

Thor: Anybody else? *looks at Goku* Why don't you, Goku?

Everyone looks at him as he looks around them, wondering why are they looking at him.

Goku: What?

Bruce: Why don't you try and lift the hammer, kid?

Goku: Oooh. May be not.

Maria: Why's that?

Goku: Well for one thing, I'm not sure if I'm worthy enough to lift it. If dad couldn't lift it, then I can.

Steve: Goku. You don't have to doubt yourself. If I can't lift it, that doesn't mean you can't, either.

Sam: Yeah, little man.

Thor: The hammer can only be wielded if someone is worthy enough.

Goku: Okay.

Goku stands up and goes to Mjolnir.

Natasha: Lets go, Goku.

Clint: Come on, buddy.

Steve: You can do it, son. I know you can.

Goku smiles at the encouragement, and looks back at the hammer. He slowly grabs the handle and takes a deep breath and pulls it up with all his might. Suddenly, the hammer quickly moves to his face as he quickly dodges it from hitting his face.

Goku: Woah. That was close. I thought it would be heavier.

He swings the hammer around a bit to adjust it. He turns to everyone, and he sees them surprised, stunned, and some smiled.

Goku: What?

Thor: You did it, Young Rogers. You are worthy.

Clint: Holy shit.

Steve didn't say anything, as he too shocked and proud of his son to even speak.

Rhodey: He actually did it.

Natasha: Amazing.

Goku smiles as he passes the hammer to Thor.

Goku: Here you go, Thor.

Everyone was surprised that he's giving back Mjolnir to Thor, even though he knows he can wield it.

Bruce: Hey Goku.

Goku: Yeah, Bruce.

Bruce: If you know you can wield the hammer, why would you give it back to Thor?

Tony: Yeah. You literally have the power to rule Asgard and yet you don't accept it.

Everyone nodded in agreement, until Goku said.

Goku: Well, the thing about is that why would I want a power I don't want or deserve? I may be strong, but I gained this strength in training and motivation to protect all living beings of Earth. Just receiving this power from this hammer makes it look like I cheated in being strong from someone else, which I don't really like.

The Avengers could this of a word to say from the words of this wise little kid. He wants to become stronger not by being given to it, but from working hard to gain power to protect others.

Thor: I understand your words, Goku.

Natasha: We do too.

Thor grabs his hammer as Steve gives a hug to Goku, who hugs back. Suddenly, everyone heard a sound. Soon a voice was heard after it fades.

?: Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers. Especially that little monkey.

They all turn to see a robot in scraped parts limping towards them.

Steve: Stark.

Tony: JARVIS.
Ultron: I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?

Tony: *tapping his device* Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit.

Ultron: There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.

Goku: You killed someone?

Ultron: Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices.

Thor: Who sent you?

Ultron: *Ultron replays Tony's voice* "I see a suit of armor around the world".

Bruce Banner: Ultron!

Ultron: In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission.

Natasha Romanoff: What mission?

Ultron: Peace in our time.

Suddenly the Iron Legion bots break smash through the walls and attack the team. They fought back with Goku destroying any of them coming at him. Goku see one coming at Helen, and shoots it with his eye beams. Soon, all the Legionaries were destroyed.

Ultron: That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? *picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legions and crushes it head* With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction.

Thor throws his hammer at him, smashing him to pieces.

Ultron: I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me.

He shuts down as his conscious leaves the body.

*later in the lab*

Bruce: All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch.

Steve: Ultron.

Natasha: He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.

Rhodey: He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?

Maria: Nuclear codes.

Rhodey: Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.

Goku: Why would he use nuke? He said he wants us dead.

Steve: Not dead, son. He wants us extinct.

Clint Barton: He also said he killed somebody.

Maria Hill: But there wasn't anyone else in the building.

Tony Stark: Yes there was.

Stark bring up the now destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness. Everyone watch in shock and devastation.

Bruce: This is insane.

Steve: JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

Bruce: No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage.

Suddenly, Thor goes up to Tony, grabs him by the throat and lifts him up.

Clint: Woah, woah, woah! It's going around.

Tony: Come on. Use your words, buddy.

Thor: I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Goku: Thor.

Goku grabs onto Thor's arm while floating to be in his level.

Goku: Not right now.

Thor nods at him as he let's go of Stark.

Steve: What about the legionnaire.

Thor: Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again.

Natasha Romanoff: The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron.

Dr. Helen Cho: I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?

Suddenly, Tony starts to slowly laugh, making everyone confused, though some mad at him. Bruce shakes his head, trying to tell him to stop.

Thor: You think this is funny?

Tony Stark: No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so...is it so...it is. It's so terrible.

Thor: This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand.

Tony: No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this.

Bruce: Tony, maybe this might not be the time to...

Tony: Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls.

Bruce: Only when I've created a murder bot.

Tony: We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?

Steve: Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD.

Tony: Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?

Rhodey: No, it's never come up.

Tony: Saved New York?

Rhodey: Never heard that.

Tony: Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's...that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?

Steve: Together.

Tony: We'll lose.

Steve: Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too. *Stark looks at him for a moment before turning away* Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller.

*later*

Maria: He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place.

Steve Rogers: Fatalities?

Maria Hill: Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see.

Steve Rogers: Maximoffs. Well, that makes sense he'd go to them, they have someone in common.

Maria Hill: Not anymore.

She hands his an image of a dead Strucker, with the word PEACE written on the wall with his blood.

Goku was seen training his mind for a bit. He knew Wanda would use her powers to go into his mind, he channeled his Ki into a strong invisible barrier around his brain. That way, Wanda would go into his mind.

Soon, he later went down hearing the Avengers talking about something, as he closes in to see what they're looking at. Soon he sees an image of a man and sees the tattoos. He knew right away that was some tattoos.

Bruce: Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way.

Steve: What dialect?

Goku: Wakanda.

Everyone turns to Goku, surprised that he understood the brand on Klaue's neck.

Bruce: How did you know that, Goku?

Goku: A few years back before I met dad, I accidentally appeared in Wakanda. I landed there and learned some of their language because I barely understood the words written. I quickly got the hang of it and now I can read and speak Xhosa.

Goku didn't give out a lot more that he has. He wanted to surprise them one day, so he said a few things.

Thor: Fascinating.

Tony: Alright, so if this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods-

Steve: I thought your father said he got the last of it.

Bruce: I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?

Tony Stark: The strongest metal on earth.

Steve Rogers: Where is this guy now?

*later*

The Avengers suit up to look of Ulysses Klaue. Goku brought his Power Pole in case there would be a fight. Soon, they went to the shipping boat, and landed on a location far away from it. They slowly entered and see Ultron with the Maximoffs as he manhandles Klaue.

Ultron: He's a sickness!

Tony: Ahh, Junior. *Thor, Goku and Steve are behind him* You're gonna break your old man's heart.

Ultron: If I have to.

Thor: We don't have to break anything.

Ultron: Clearly you've never made an omelet.

Tony: He beat me by one second.

Pietro: Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?

Tony: This was never my life.

Goku: * to the twins* You can still walk away walk this.

Wanda: Oh, we will.

Steve: I know you've suffered.

Ultron: Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-

Thor: If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

Ultron: I think you're confusing peace with quiet.

Tony: Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?

Ultron: I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!

Ultron pull Iron Man and fires his lasers. Iron Man gets up and fights back while the others take on the bots. Pietro staggered Thor and Goku sees Wanda. He charges in, but Wanda pushes him back, though he flips and lands on his feet.

Natasha and Clint deals with Klaue's men while the other still fights the Maximoff's and Ultron's bots. Pietro came in at high speed avoiding all incoming attacks and punched Goku.

Pietro: What?

Goku was still standing, unfazed by the punch.

Goku: You got to do better than that, buddy.

Goku spins, kicks Pietro's legs knocking him down.

Goku: Name's Goku. Nice to met ya.

Goku pulls out his hand so that Pietro can shake it. Pietro was confused as to way Goku, an Avenger is greeting him in kindness.

Pietro: Do you do this to people who fight you?

Goku: Unless they try to kill me.

Pietro: Touché.

Pietro speeds away.

Goku: Rude. I was going to help him.

Suddenly, an Iron Legion tries to punch him, but he punches it away without even turning around. Soon some of Klaue's men appeared as he pulls out his power pole and swings it like a bat, knocking each down. He stops and lands on his feet, until Wanda appears behind him and use her powers on him.

Goku just turns around to look at her in confusion.

Goku: What're you doing?

Wanda was shocked that her powers didn't affect him. She tried it a second time, but it didn't work as well.

Wanda: How did you block that?

Goku: I knew you were going to enter my mind or something, so I made a barrier to block your powers from entering. Still, you're really awesome. Name's Goku.

Goku pulls out his hand, waiting for her to shake it. Wanda looks at it and slowly shook it.

Wanda: Wanda Maximoff. Shouldn't you already know my name?

Goku: Yeah, but I got a habit of introducing people I didn't met, much less fought. Anyway, I need to take care of some stuff. See ya.

He goes to run off but stops and turns around to look at her.

Goku: You're pretty, by the way. *winks*

Goku continues to run off, as Wanda had a small blush on her face when he called her pretty. No one has ever told her that before, and what made more surprising is that Goku said in pure honesty, like he really meant it. She shook her head, trying to focus on the task at hand.

Goku flies up to fight some more of Klaue's men, until he sees Steve down on the floor, shaking. He goes towards him and turns him up.

Goku: Dad? * shakes him* Dad, come on. Pull yourself together.

Steve was still shaking as Goku realized Wanda got into his mind.

Goku: Okay, sorry for doing this. But you'll thank me later.

Goku rubs his hands and creates electricity with his Ki.

Goku: Clear!

He puts his hands onto Steve's chest, shocking him a bit as he managed to get him out of the nightmare.

Steve: Son?

Goku: Yep. It's me. Sorry about shocking you, but it was-

Suddenly, Steve grabs him and holds in a tight hug, like Goku was about to disappear into nothing.

Goku: Okay. I don't know what happened in your nightmare, but we need to go. They took a big box and we need to think of something else.

Steve slowly lets go of him and stood up. Suddenly, Goku felt something big nearby. He realized it was Bruce, now the Hulk.

Goku: Oh-no. I need to go!

Goku flies out of the freighter and dashed forward. Steve yells for him but he didn't listen as he sees Hulk going to the nearby city. He flies down, trying to catch up to him. Soon, once a Hulk jumps, Goku collides with him and they both crash land of the ground. Goku jumps back and stares at the Hulk, who got up, easily towering him.

Goku: If you want to go to the city, you're gonna have to come through me, Big Guy.

Hulk roars as the charges at him. Goku powers up and dash forward as the two collide their fists together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 134 7
this is a rewrite of my previous Singer Deku story. this one will hopefully be more accurate and a bit more well written. also there will be major ma...
1.7K 22 62
Alright let's try again... Meet Masaru Raised From The Ground Up By The Red Room and Ascended To A Great Hero. He has his ups and downs but then agai...
2.3K 30 12
A completely new rewrite of the Dragon Ball DXZ Prequel story! New ideas have been added and new characters as well so enjoy! This is the Prime unive...
31.7K 927 33
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.