Caged By Him

Galing kay moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Higit pa

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 71

54.5K 1.5K 344
Galing kay moonchild80

Aurora's POV:

We layed there, watching him for what felt like forever. But it was only mere seconds before Doctor Chambers speaks up, making me divert her attention to her.

"Aurora, it's time for you to start pushing again." She says, catching me off guard, making me and Tristan turn to her with a confused look.

"W-What?"

"You still have to push the placenta out." She informs me and I nod, sighing out. I'm already tired from being in labour for over nine hours. I'm too exhausted to push again.

"Meanwhile, we'll take the baby down for evaluation." She tells us as the nurses walk over to us to take him. I watch them as they place him in the glass crib and wheel him away.

That makes me nervous, scared even. What if something happens to him while he's out of my sight? What if some sort of bad incident occurs at the nursery and no one's there with him? Bad incidents seem to follow me around too often.

At that thought, I turn to Tristan, grabbing his hand and making him turn to me. "Tristan, please go with him. Don't leave his side." I request, looking up at him with pleading eyes to which he hesitates.

"Are you going to be okay by yourself?" He asks, moving my wet hair away from my flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I assure him as his eyes roam across my face with a hard frown tugging at his features. "I promise." I nod, giving him a smile to which he caves. He leans down to give me a kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking out.

This is the only way I can get him to go somewhere without worrying about me. He's always worried whenever I'm alone.

"Okay, Aurora. I need you start pushing for me." She ushers and I tighten my hold on the arms of the bed. I don't think I can do it again, I can't begin to describe how sleepy and exhausted I am.

"Aurora, just a single push will do it if you push hard enough." She encourages, noticing my discomfort. I nod at her and lean my head back, huffing out as I do.

I slump back on the bed again, feeling the sweat trickling down my forehead and my chest heaving up and down. I turn to my side, sighing as I feel the pain through my entire body as I pass out from exhaustion.

Three hours later:

Tristan's POV:

I sat in the chair next to Aurora's bed as she layed asleep. My eyes rake down her face, watching her peacefully breathe in and out. Her lips parted, her face flushed and her damp hair stuck against her cheek.

She must be so tired. What she did, that looked painful as fuck. I don't know how she managed to do it. Or any woman for that matter. She handled it like it was nothing. As if she hasn't been through countless hours of pain and discomfort.

I've watched over her for nine months and I've seen how hard it's been for her. How uncomfortable and miserable she was all the time but she never complained once. I never admit this but Aurora, she's far stronger than I'll ever be.

I look down at my son as I held him in my arms and watched him. I'd always hear how good of a feeling it is to hold your kid for the first time but never did I think I would experience it. This is my son, my blood.

I watch him closely as he moved around in my hold. His eyes start slowly opening and he looks up at me. Fuck, nothing compares to this. He's so small, so perfect. Is it possible to love someone you just met this much? Because I knew at this moment that I'd do anything for him. Just like I would for Aurora. There isn't any line I wouldn't cross to protect both of them.

"Tristan?" I hear her voice and I look up at her as she flutters her eyes at me. Those beautiful blue eyes. I lean in closer to her and stroke her face with my hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods, turning to her side and looking to me.

"How did his evaluation go?" She asks in s tired voice as her sleepy eyes look down at him. She's so worried about him already.

"He's just fine, baby." I assure her to which she gives a faint smile. "Can you bring him closer?" She asks and I nod, standing from my seat and sitting on the bed next to her.

"He's so beautiful." She coos, rocking him slowly in her arms with a smile on her face. Fuck, she looks so happy. I fucking love it. Seeing her smile, it's all that matters.

I hear her sniffle and she turns to nuzzle her face in "Hey, are you crying?" I chuckle as she keeps her face buried in my chest. She nods against me as I stroke her hair softly. "I'm sorry. It's the hormones." She sniffles as I lean in closer to her and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Where's your family?" She asks, looking up at me as I swipe my thumb across her wet cheek. "They're coming." I assure her. "Have they met him yet?" She questions again and I shake my head. They were all tired after being here all night while Aurora was in labour so I told them to come back in the morning and they reluctantly agreed.

"Did the doctor tell you if I'm allowed to leave?" She continues questioning me whilst slowly rocking the baby in her arms. "No, they didn't." I reply to which she nods.

If I'm being honest, I'd prefer she stays in the hospital for a few days. Last time I took her out of the hospital against doctor's orders didn't go so well. But I don't like to think about that day. She's doing better now. She's smiling, she's happy.. That's all I care about.

Aurora's POV:

Tristan and I sat there talking and admiring our beautiful baby. I still can't believe I'm a mother. I have to admit that I'm scared, given the fact that I have no idea how I'm going to manage taking care of a newborn. I've read tons of pregnancy books, but this is the part those books don't prepare you for.

Having Tristan by my side is reassuring though, it's an understatement. I have no doubt that he's going to be an amazing father. I just know he is.

At that thought, I turn to him with a smile and place a light peck on his lips. It soon takes a turn when Tristan grabs a hold of the back of my head and pushes me against him, devouring my lips with his.

Suddenly, the silence is disturbed by a knock at the door. Making me back away from him and turn towards the door to see Tristan's family and Stella walking through the door.

"Do you need me to hang a 'Don't Disturb' sign at the door?" Isaac sarcastically asks as Tristan knits his brows and gives him a death glare. I feel my cheeks getting red due to the fact that they saw what we were doing.

"Hi." I greet them but none of them respond. Their attention is definitely not on me right now. Rather, on the beautiful newborn Tristan and I are holding.

"Oh, Aurora, he's so cute." Stella squeaks in an excited voice as Aylina and Isaac lean over and blubber in baby voices. "Do you know how most babies are kind of ugly when they're born?" Stella says in a low voice as she leans down. "Well, he's not."

"Stella, all babies are beautiful." I shake my head at her while letting out a small laugh as she shrugs and smiles.

"He's adorable." Dianne chokes up, trying to hold back her tears. Ever since she found out I'm pregnant, she's been nothing but emotional. I can't say I don't like it though. I really appreciate how she's so caring and compassionate.

"Do you want to hold him?" I ask to which she immediately nods and marches closer. I gently hold the baby, supporting his head as I slowly and carefully hand him over to her. She softly holds him in her arms and rocks him slowly up and down as he lets out small noises. They all take turns holding him, talking go him then congratulating us.

~~~~~~~~~~

We sat there together for a a few hours till it was lunchtime. Everyone went to have lunch and promised me they'd come back after. As for Tristan, he went to get us lunch from one of the restaurants that we love to eat in. I'm starving. I hadn't eaten anything as I wasn't allowed to before labour.

I lay in bed as I stare up at the ceiling, humming to myself as I feel my muscles relaxing. I'm all alone in the hospital room as I waited for Tristan to come back. Meanwhile, the baby's laying in the crib next to me.

"Mrs Black, it's time for the baby's feeding time." The nurse tells me as she walks in. I sit up on the bed as she picks him up from his crib and brings him over to me.

"Does it hurt?" I sheepishly ask, getting a bit worried. Even if it is painful, I've already decided I'm going to breastfeed him. From what I read in books, it's quite the commitment and it can be really tiring but I think it's the best thing for him.

"I think it will at first but you'll get used to it." She reassures me and I nod as I untie the hospital gown from behind. The nurse stands next to me and hands him over to me. I hold him closely as she props the pillow on my lap so I can place him on it while I breastfeed.

I gently lay him down as he lets out little noises. It took a few minutes for him to latch on to me but then he finally did and I started feeding him. It feels so weird yet I feel so calm and content.

There's no other feeling like this. Nothing that can surpass how amazing this feeling is. Knowing that your baby's healthy and feeding him, it's a blessing. An overwhelming rush of happiness rushes through me as I watch him, peacefully nursing as his eyes start to slowly close.

I watch him as he falls asleep in my arms and I continue to slowly rock him back and fourth. Gosh, he's so perfect and so chubby. I can't believe how I'm already so obsessed and in love with him.

I feel him relax into my hold as he fell into a deep slumber. I place him down on the pillow and lean over to grab the baby nest bed that we bought him yesterday so he can sleep next to me. I place him inside the bed and set it down next to me.

A knock on the door disturbs the silence as I readjust the hospital gown and cover myself. I turn around and it's Tristan walking through the door and towards me. I motion him to not make any noise as I don't want him to wake the baby up. He nods and places the food on the table then we sat and had a peaceful meal. Just me and him...

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day dragged by heavily. And already, it was night time. I wasn't ready to get discharged yet so I'm spending the night at the hospital again. I just finished taking a shower, with Tristan's help, and changed into some clean clothes. I feel so much better than I did before.

I walk over towards the baby's crib and cover him up with a blanket since it's getting a bit cold. "Are you not going home?" I whisper, turning to Tristan but he shakes his head.

"Not unless you're coming with me." He mutters, taking off his jacket. Luckily, the room he booked for us is more like a suite. They've provided us with beds in case people wanted to stay over. I really appreciate that he's staying with me. He just makes everything better. He makes me feel so safe and at home, it's insane.

After he changed out if his clothes, he sat with the baby for a few minutes before he joined me in bed, getting under the sheets and wrapping his arms around me..

"I'm proud of you, you know that?" He tells me, looking down at me as his eyes rake over my face. That makes me smile. I like when he's proud of me.

"Really?" I awkwardly reply, not knowing what else to say, as I feel my cheeks getting more and more red.

"Mhm." He nods, planting his lips against mine and giving me a light kiss. "I love you." I mutter, nuzzling into him as he pulls me closer with his strong arms.

"I love you too, angel." He replies, placing a kiss on my forehead. He turns to his side and turns the lights off. He then pulls me closer to him. "Good night, baby." He hums against me, bringing the sheets over us as he held on to me intimately...

Hey guys. So I know it's been over a month since I updated but I just finished my exams and I'm finally on break. I'm so sorry for the long wait. Another reason is because I was debating wether or not that was a perfect ending for the book. And I was on the fence about if I should add more chapters on here or just start writing a sequel and finish my other book. I'm still hesitant but I hope you enjoyed this chapter while I still try to figure it out. I promise I'll be updating in two or three days tops if I decide to add more bonus chapters...

Thank you so much for all the support you've shown me. I love you guys so much and happy belated new year💞

Lots of love❤

Published: January 27nd 2020.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
47.5K 1.1K 42
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
29.7K 1.7K 43
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
445K 9.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...