South of the border || Ethan...

By 5sosTrash2017

So my roommate had a dream where she was dating Grayson and didn't tell me about so now I'm writing and Ethan... More

Too tired to care
Ethan's an Idiot
Cute little southern angry girl
You're dairy free?
No, but you will
Your tweets are interesting
Royaly f-ed up
How'd they find out?
Bro WTF?
10 days
You're staringοΏΌ
Not a chance
Peas Effin
I'll take it
We'll see about that
Jealous
Day five
So you did kiss him
Meetiversary gift
Call out my Name
Ask away
No one can hate me more than I hate myself
Patricia, I have a boyfriend
I'm ferocious
Who's knife is the biggest
Pancakes
Someones popular
Cabin in the Woods Part One
Cabin in the Wood Part Two
What is wrong with you
The 'L' Word
You Really Did Shave
Surprise
Happy Birthday E
I love you too
Ethan, you weigh a ton
Nope, thats a trap
Southern families are weird
Where Are Those Supposed to Go...
Im not asleep
New Begginings
Sequel

Im sorry baby girl

315 8 0
By 5sosTrash2017

From the time that I 'woke up' to the time I decided that I couldn't take the silence much longer, (which was only about five minutes) Ethan's phone went off seven times. Yes I counted.

I groaned and kicked the side of the blanket off of me, grabbing my hoodie off the floor before storming out of the room. I looked at my phone as o was walking down the hallway and saw that it was 5 am, great.

I opened the front door quietly and went outside to sit on the little couch they had our here. It was about 40° out here but I didn't really care at the moment.

I took my headphones out of my hoodie pocket and plugged them in my phone, turning on Disney+ to watch Winter Soldier, trying to cheer myself up.

"On your left." I whispered, quoting Steve.

You're going to be left on the side of the road eventually, no one cares about you.

I'm actively choosing to ignore the voice inside my head today, no matter what it says.

Ethan's POV
I woke up and checked my phone, sighing when I saw the multiple messages, deleting them without reading them. I just wish she would stop texting me.

I rolled over and noticed that Haley was gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, figuring that she was just in the bathroom or something.

I stood up out of my bed and walked out of the room, going out to the kitchen to make some coffee.

I noticed that the front door was open and heard a voice coming from out there. I walked over to the screen and stood beside it, trying to figure out who it was.

"I just don't know if it's something that I did. I mean I drove seven fucking hours for him and he won't even talk to me."

Damn it.

"Honestly I might just drive back early. There's not point of me staying here if he's-"

If I'm what?

"No I wasn't going to say that. Wait, you don't think-?"

Who doesn't think what?

"Well how am I supposed to not freak out when you're putting ideas in my head about...oh god. See this is exactly why I-"

She stopped talking and I could hear her take a loud breath. Clearly I wasn't meant to hear the conversation she was having so I couldn't exactly go out there to comfort her. She's also clearly mad at me for not talking to her last night, so I'm probably 100% the last person that she wants to talk to right now.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Cameron walking up behind me.

"Hey, I need you to do me a huge favor." I whispered, walking to meet her half way.

"What now?" She asked, still half asleep. "And why are we whispering."

"Haley's on the porch and I think she's crying and I'm pretty sure it's because of me but I can't go out there and check on her because I'm definitely the last person she wants to see right now so can you please go see if she's okay?"

"What did you do?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"I didn't do anything." I said, scratching my neck.

"Clearly you did." She said, walking towards the door. She shook her head before opening the screen door. She walked outside and closed both doors behind her.

I sat at the table and hit my head against it a couple of times.

"Hey Ethan, where are you?" I heard Grayson yell from somewhere in the house.

"Kitchen." I answered back.

"Bro why did I just get a text from Claire telling me to tell you to answer her?"

I looked up and glared at him, shaking my head. "I don't want to talk about it."

"You have a girlfriend now."

"Really? I wasn't aware of that."

"And your girlfriend is here."

"Also aware of that."

"And you need to tell Claire that before Haley finds out."

"Dude. Don't you think I tried. I told her last night not to text me and she clearly didn't get the hint."

"Well you should at least tell Haley. Or else she's going to trust you even less than she already does."

The door opened and Cameron walked back in.

"You're a dumbass." She said hitting the back of my head.

"Yeah I know." I sighed standing up.

"I'll be right back." Grayson taking his phone out of his pocket and answering it.

"So is she just going to stay out there in the cold?" I asked.

"She said that 'if she came in here should we either scream so loud at you that she would pop the rest of her stitches or that she would give you a similar scar' so no, I don't think she's going to come in here. And if you're going to go out there, I would take ear plugs and stand at least five feet away."

Haley's POV

I've been outside on this porch for almost 5 hours now. Well, except for like the brief period of time that I sat in my car so I could charge my phone.

I decided against driving home, mostly because I spent $90 on gas to come up here for five days and I don't waste money for no man.

I had just started Infinity war when the front door opened again. I looked up and saw Ethan standing there with a bowl in one hand and a blanket in the other.

I paused the movie and took my headphones out.

"I figured you were probably cold." He said, laying the blanket beside my feet on the chair, "and that you were probably hungry."

He held the bowl out in front of me and I stared at it for a second before taking it from him.

"I can't really cook." He said scratching his neck. "But I make a mean bowl of captain crunch."

"If you're trying to make up for the fact that you won't talk to me by buttering me up with my favorite cereal, it's not going to work."

"That's....that's not what I was trying to do at all." He said, sitting down on the ground in front of me. "So we have a family cabin about two hours from here and Grayson really wants to go...please come?"

"Why on earth would I want to go to a cabin in the middle of nowhere? With you?" I asked, taking a bite of the cereal, because he was right, my stomach had started to eat itself from how hungry I was.

"Because I'm sorry?"

"Are you? Are you really?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. "Because you didn't sound too convincing."

"I really am sorry baby girl."  He said leaning forward and resting his hands on my knees. "Like really really sorry."

"Fine." I said, "but if I even sense that you're lying to me again, I'm stealing whichever car that we take and leaving you stranded at the cabin."

Happy new year! (Eve) hope you enjoy the tension that's building up. Next couple of chapters are going to be suspenseful

Love y'all,
Catch ya in the next decade
💓💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol
207K 2.5K 42
c o m p l e t e d - I gave him my everything, and he returned me with the pleasure. Re-writing of my fanfic 'brother's best friend' wich I posted a f...
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
1.5K 161 24
you taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else -taylor swift some things are just out of your control. emma has a huge crush on gray...