Maid For Lovato

Bởi film-nerd

Her lips quirk up in a smile, her brown eyes filled with utter amusement. "You are the most annoying, noisies... Xem Thêm

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
epilogue

chapter one

9.6K 243 89
Bởi film-nerd

Miles

"Hey miles?" I heard my mother calling for me from downstairs. My gaze still fixed on my tv, fingers still pressing buttons furiously on my PlayStation controller, I called back to her.

"Yeah?!"

She doesn't respond, so thinking she didn't heard me, I tried again.

"Yeah mom?!" I yelled, my voice loud enough so she could hear me.

She doesn't respond again.

Growing annoyed and frustrated, I pause my street racing game and let the controller fall out of my hands and onto my white and purple bed sheet.

"MOM! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed, but she doesn't answer.

I groan in annoyance, sitting back up on my bed and throwing my legs to the side before standing up.

Don't you ever get annoyed when your parents call for you yet you respond but they act like they didn't hear you when your screaming your head off like a little kid at a store that lollipop was stolen from some older kid and your force to go see what your parents want?

Yeah, that happens a lot and annoys the hell out of me.

Paddling my way across the wooden sleek floor, barefooted, I made my way to the stairs and jump on the railing before sliding down the stairs.

"Wee," I say under my breath, hoping off the railing before walking toward the living room where I knew my mother was at.

"Yeah mom? Couldn't you hear me? I was screaming bloody murder." I say as I walked in, finding her sitting on the couch with her tablet on her lap, thin rimmed glasses perched at the bridge of her nose as she looks over at me.

"Sorry, didn't heard you." She says and a scowl played on my lips at that, she giggles at me but motions me over.

Bullshit. I think you heard me loud and clear.

My mother is a beautiful woman, brown curls flutter down her shoulders, grey wide eyes that is always behind glasses, perfectly plucked eyebrows and soft, pink lips with a button for a nose. She had a slim figure, always go to the gym like twice a week and is a dentist at the local dentist office near home.

She's the only girl here who understands my needs other then my two brothers and father.

"Why did you oh so called my wonderful presence? I was in the middle of a hardcore car chase with the police on my ass." I ask, walking around the dark blue couch to her. I plop my ass next to her as she gives me a look for my choice of words but I smirk at her, she then smiles sheepishly at me.

"Scratch my back, I can't reach." She says and I quickly gasp, my eyes widening with disbelief as I look at her.

"What?! You want me to scratch your back and force me to come down here when I was about to lose the police! Why me and not Bennett or Theo?!" I say, throwing my hands in the air as she raises her brow at me.

"Becuase your not lazy like them and you actually come to me when I call you! And also, Bennett is working with your dad in the bathroom, fixing the sink after you broked it," I smirk at that. "and Theo is next door with his friend. Now scratch my back!" She says and I pursed my lips as she turns, her back facing me as I raised my hand and started to scratch her back quickly, making her skin red and burn.

"Ah! Miles, not too fast!" She says and I rolled my eyes before softly scratching her back. She sighs in content and turns back to me after I let my hand drop on my lap.

"Can I go back to my room now?" I whine, wanting to get back into my room but she shakes her head and chuckles softly at me.

"No, not yet. It's summer and all you are doing is play video games, annoy your brothers, joke around endlessly with me and break things so your father has to fix it. Why don't you get a job? Your 15, you already have your job permit and you don't have to be bored all day, you can do something that will keep you active for a couple of hours and win some cash." She tells me and I look at her like she was crazy.

"Me? Working? Oh please, I'll get fired a hour later." I say and she cracks a smile at me, taking off her glasses and setting them on top of her tablet as she looks at me.

"Well at least try it, I want you to go out and meet people." She says and I scoff at that.

"Uh, hello! I'm a very social person, I have friends. Who do you think I am? I have plenty of friends." I say, flipping my hair a bit sassily.

She rolls her grey eyes at me. "Your friends, are on vacation in different places, you and I both know that. But everyone is gone for the summer and we're staying home this summer, you know next year we're saving up for that trip you want to go to Disneyland for your 16th birthday." She says and I grin at that, I always wanted to go to Disneyland but never had the chance to go.

"Oh I can't wait for Disney! Do you know how much I want to go and meet Mickey and the gang?! Or how about all the sick sweet rides! Or what about-" She cuts me off from my rambling, giggling softly at me.

"Okay, okay baby girl, I get it that your excited. So what about that summer job?" She asks me and I sigh, moving my bangs to the side.

"Okay, I'll try to find a summer job. Only if you get me that movie I've been waiting to watch all week," I say and she sighs, giving in to what I want.

"Sure, sure whatever. Go get a job!" She says, pushing me off the couch as I laugh at her. So I went to my room, grab my old backpack, threw a couple of things inside like my PSP, earbuds, phone, a book I've been reading, some money and the keys to my house.

I threw on my green Converse after slunging my backpack, I went downstairs after shouting a later to my brother and dad who I passed by in the bathroom. Pressing the garage door to open, I waited before going inside and grabbing my bike.

I scroll around the neighborhood, looking down the street to see if there was any cars coming my way, when I saw there wasn't, I scroll down the middle of the road. California's heat beat down on my skin as I look at the houses around me, kids were either eating ice cream, or getting wet with water guns or something along the lines.

It sure is hot, man do I wish I had a ice cream too.

I heard the familiar music of the ice cream truck when I turned right on the next street, I smiled as I quickly started to paddle to catch up to it.

"Hey man! I wanna buy a ice cream!" I yelled to the guy in the ice cream truck, catching up to him as I rode near his window, my eyes glancing back and forth from him and to the road. I didn't notice that we went into the richer part of the neighborhood, where mansions and sports cars were flaunt off to anybody who pass by, practically screaming I'm rich and you aren't.

He slows down and I gleam with happiness as my eyes drift toward his truck, but I didn't saw the red stop sign in front of me. I squealed as I crashed into the stop sign, flying off my bike seat and onto the road, scraping my jaw a little and arms and legs a bit.

"Ugh," I groan as I laid there, feeling pain jolt up my chin, elbows and knees. It wasn't really a surprise to me, since I have ADHD, I get distracted easily, get really hyper and can't really focus so over the years, I get tons of scratches and scars from the amounts of times I've been hyper or tripping or something.

The ice cream truck shrieks to a stop beside me, the guy quickly getting out to see if I was okay. "Eh, I'm fine. Just wasn't looking where I was going," I say as he grabs my elbow, lifting me up as he looks over at me in a bit of concern.

"You should next time, do you want a band aid or something?" He asks me and I shake my head, dusting myself off a bit as I reach into my backpack to grab my money.

"Nah, its fine. Thanks though, can I have the Spongebob ice cream?" I ask him and he nods before going back inside his ice cream truck, getting me my favorite ice cream. I payed for it and he leaves after I said a thank you, his truck goes down the road as I look around at the street I am in.

Riping off the wrapper from my Spongebob ice cream, I shoved it in the side pocket of my backpack and looked around, licking his head. I realize that I had a little blood on my chin, elbows and knees from the fall I just did.

I decided to clean it off later when I saw across the street from me, a huge mansion stood there with all its glory, big, elegent gates surronded its permititerer, palm trees stood at each side of the gate, the driveway was with a peach kind of color concrete, looked like someone rich lived in there.

Of course, anyone who lived here was either a big shot in Hollywood or had a huge business or career.

I mean its Los Angeles, this place is where dreams come true, a reality.

I whistle softly under my breath, blown away by its beauty. My attention quickly strived to the front door, where a Korean woman I think, walk out and yelled things. A brunette lady quickly followed her, a spatula in one hand and a towel in the other. The towel looked a bit burnt honestly.

"No wait! Come back! I'll raise your pay, please Mi-ran! Don't quit!" The brunette woman pleads, standing by the door as we watch the Korean woman, or Mi-ran, stormp to the gates in anger and frustration.

"No! You will fail at being a housewife! I quit Demi! I quit being your maid! You inresponsible young lady!" Mi-ran shouts to her, shaking her head furiously as I chuckled, amused as I watch the brunette's lady face fall at that.

"I'm responsible!" The brunette lady yells, but Mi-ran ignores her as she opens the side gates with a code, leaving it open behind her before walking across the street to me. I licked my ice cream innocently, smiling as she mutters things in Korean as she passed by me and down the street I was on.

I look back to the brunette lady, or Demi, and I watch as her face drop then shakes her head to herself before turning around and walk back inside, closing her door behind her.

I bite off a chuck of Spongebob's head, grabbing my bike, I hold the handlebars in my hands as I crossed the street to her mansion.

Maid she said, I can do household chores.

And it's only for the summer.

So with a half eaten Spongebob ice cream in hand, I walk in through the side gate and closed it behind me, dropping my bike to the side before walking toward the mansion, licking and taking bites off my ice cream.

I skip up toward the door, reaching to the side before pressing onto the doorbell. I waited a bit, couldn't hear anything for a moment before I repeatedly rang it a lot because I was growing impatient quickly; then I hear footsteps rushing to the door.

"Coming! I'm coming!" I heard the brunette lady yelled, then the door opens widely and in front of me stood, Demi Lovato.

"Holy crap," I choked on my ice cream, letting it fall out of my hold and onto the ground. I stared at the international celebrity before me, eyes wide with shock as I gaped at her. She raises an eyebrow, looking down at my melting ice cream on her doorstep then back at me.

"Uh, can I help you?" Demi asks me, looking at me expectedly.

"Uh," I say, snapping out of my shock state and shook my head. "Yeah, um I heard that your maid just quit and I was thinking if you were going to hire another one? Me precisley?" I say, flopping my arms to my sides as I look at her. Keep your cool Miles, I thought to myself, after this you can freak the fuck out and not lose your job, well if I get hired that is.

She crosses her arms over her chest, leaning against her door as she looks at me. "Well what can you do? And aren't you a little young to be looking for a job? And more so, its summer, do you really want to get a job?" She says, her eyebrows raising slightly.

I scoff at that. "Please, I can do any of the sort. I can do laundry, do dishes, cook, clean bedrooms or whatever. And I'm 15, plus I got a job's permit too. And I know its summer but my mom wants me to get up from my ass and look for a job, can't really argue with her." I say, raising my brows at her too.

She looks at me, impressed. "What's your name kid? You obviously know me, since your ice cream proved your shock." She says and I grin.

"James, James Bond." I say, flipping my hair to the side sassily and gave her a look. She rolls her eyes at me, her lips quirk up a bit in a smile. "Kidding, I'm kidding. It's Miles, Miles Russell."

She nods, her eyes taking in my appearence, noticing my scrap elbows, knees and chin quickly. "You okay? You scratch yourself there," She says, stepping forward to look at my chin.

"I'm fine, just wasn't looking where I was going and slam into the stop sign. So, do I have the job or no?" I say, looking at her a bit impatient. I can't help it, I lose my patience quickly with my ADHD.

She sighs, running a hand through her hair. "Alright kid, just let me sign your permit. You can come tomorrow, at ten thirty am. I'll show you around and you can get started." Demi says and I explode into a fit of squealing, grinning widely at her as she takes a step back and covers her ears.

"I have a job!" I squealed as she chuckles at me, I went through my backpack and handed my permit to her. She quickly signed it with a pen she had in her pocket, then gave it back to me. I stare at the yellow piece of paper in my hands, like it was gold, Demi's signature was written on the line.

"On the bottom of the paper is the code to get into the gates, the one under it is the code to the front door and any other doors around the house. You have my number also, if you need to call in that your not coming in or something. You'll work on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. From ten thrity to three fifthteen. Your first pay will be on Friday. Also, don't give any of those out to anyone else, I like my privacy." Demi tells me and I nodded, stuffing the paper in my pocket. I grab her pen from her and grab her wrist before scribbling my number on the palm of her hand.

"That's my number. So I'm your maid now?" I ask and she nods, dropping her hands to her sides.

"Yeah, guess you can say that." Demi says and I grin at her.

"Cool, I should get going now. See ya tomorrow, boss!" I say, waving at her before turning around then running to my bike down the driveway.

"Bye," Demi says after me as I grab my bike before hoping on it, I went to the side gate and punched in the code. The gate opens and I went out into the driveway, the gate closes behind me and it locks automaticly.

I look back to Demi's door, it was closed and my ice cream was melting in her porch but I think we both forgot about it. So I squealed excitedly to myself, internally freaking out that I now worked for Demi Lovato. I mean, I'm not much of a fan and that but I do admire and know some things about her. I listen to her music from time to time. I grin to myself, shaking my head a bit before putting my foot on the peddle before riding onto the street again.

I am now the maid for Demi Lovato.

How cool is that shit?

Heyyyy, lol there you have it. My new Demi Lovato story, that is Miles ^~^

So Miles is supposed to be sarcastic, funny and noisy and stuff but I, myself, am not that much sarcastic and I think I am funny, idk lol, so I'm sorry if Miles not that sarcastic or funny or whatever xD

I'm going to enjoy this story a lot lol.

Idk why I'm so nervous about this story, ehh it happens every time.

So yeahhh, hope you love it. :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

35.5K 1.1K 18
You wanna know how it's like to have THE Demi Lovato as your therapist? I am Leah and I'm gonna tell you © demisbride 2014 All Rights Reserved. [high...
24.5K 617 22
My brother gave me a diary for my birthday, seriously Joe? I guess he knows that I'm good at expressing my feelings at writing. Hold on, someone's do...
198K 6.5K 29
After dinner with the touring crew, Demi finds a little girl outside of the restaurant. She couldn't just leave her there, so Demi decided to let her...
104K 1.8K 46
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐬 (𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼�...