The Masters of Remnant [Disco...

By Lonewofie

Moments after returning to his reality marble, Archer is quickly alarmed by an intruder that claims to be the... More

The Wish
The New World
The Rose,Witch and The Headmaster
Beacon Acadamy
The Investigaton and The Interrogation
The Reasons and The Responses
The Initiation
Old and New Friends
Side Story: Christmas special
The Truth Part One
The Truth Part Two
Secrets
Problems and Punishments
His Arrival
The Food Fight
Emiya's Past
Their Confession
Highway Chase
The Rematch
Evil's Worries
The Fight and The Dance
Walking With A Bunny
Savior
Consequences
Love Problems
The Night
Assassin vs Archer
His Death
Field Trip
The Lancer
RWBY vs Lancer
Hero's Conflict
No Brakes
Ulimited Blade Works
1k Special: Denial
1k Special: Dates part 1
1k special: Dates part 2
1k Special: An Extra Date
1k Special: Free Time
SRET vs VOLT
Family Reunion
Fear
Tactics of War
Old Memories
The Seasons
No Chance
Dance 'til You Drop
Battles
SRET vs CFVY
Servant and Master
The Beginning of the Fall
The Monster's Rest.
The Saber and The Hero's Last Stand.
Recovery
Shirou
Experience and Luck
New and Old Love
Saber vs Archer
The Hero's Kindness
Truth, Anger, Forgivness and a bit more Anger.
Unexpected Love
A Journey's End and An Adventure Begins
Walking Two Different Paths
Mother of the Year
Reunion
Training for Wary Contract
The Archer Preparation Before The Battle
The Battle For Knowledge
Ignorance's Detour
No Trust
The Legendary Hero
Abandonment
The Coming Storm
A Rude Awakening
The Grimm Reaper
Inner Conflict

After School Activity

2.9K 67 16
By Lonewofie

(Beacon)

(3POV)

All the members of team CFVY and Shirou were making their way to their first class of the day until they noticed a sign on Professor Port's door, stating that all students that have him for morning class to go to the combat room for this lesson. They where confused but still followed the instructions and found themselves sitting in an arena wait for the Professor to start his lesson.

Port: Is everyone here? Great now I may begin, for the longest time I have only brought in small Grimm into lessons but today I have requested this room to fight a Grimm of abnormal size compared to the rests.

The people in the class that where about to go to sleep suddenly got up in surprise to the news. Shirou heard some whispering while Port was explaining how he had slain many big beasts before.

Student 1: ha for a second I actually thought that he was finally going to have an interesting lesson

Student 2: your right, I mean I least one of us get to fight an Ursa or something bigger.

Shirou then leaned to these students that he noticed where older than him and when he did they also noticed that he was young.

Shirou: is Professor Port's lesson always also this boring?

Student 1: your a second year right? How haven't you've had him until now?

Shirou: well I got moved up an year and got transferred into a team here as a punishment for destroying the courtyard.

Student 2: that was you? The front of the school looks like a small army gone through it but your saying that you did that, for what reason?

Shirou: Me and my teammate had a fight so she and I fought and let's just say that there is more things to fear than Ms Goodwitch.

Port: YOU three, as you were talking I believe, that it will be you three will fight the Ursa Major.

Student 1/2: Shit I don't want to fight that!

Shirou: Professor...

Port: what is it Mr Emiya?

Shirou: It wasn't them that were talking, they were actually trying to stop me from talking.

Port: is this true you two?!

They turn to shirou who nods with a determined face and smile, they turn to Port and then nod as well.

Port: Fine, due to your request and your circumstances of being in my class, I will allow you to fight the beast alone.

Class: WAIT WHAT?!!

Shirou left the stadium and went into the changing room and entered into the arena and readied himself, the whole class started to shout in protest when they saw that Shirou didn't have a weapon as the Ursa Major walked in.

Coco: SHIROU WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR WEAPON

Velvet:SHIROU IT ISNT WISE TO FIGHT THAT THING WITHOUT A WEAPON

Shirou just smiled at the worries and cries and he projected his twin blades and gets into a fighting stance. The student were whispering to each at his ability to create weapons.

Coco: Holy Oum Velvet I believe that he was a similar semblance to yours!

Fox: so what he can make weapons?

Yatsuhashi: there must be a weakness to this semblance.

But to everyone's surprise shirou project a great sword almost as tall as himself and threw it towards the Grimm but it landed in front of it, everyone including the Ursa was confused at his actions.

The Grimm walked to the weapon and picked it up. The class turn to Port, only to see in absolute shock at what shirou did.

The bear and the boy just waited for a moment then they started to run to each. The bear slammed his new weapon to ground, only for Shirou to side step it and charge for the beast's chest, but he didn't make it as the other claw merely hit him away, shirou flew to a wall but doesn't crash as he instead projects himself from it so hard that it destroyed the wall, the Grimm prepared himself in a defensive stance.

The moment the bear and the bullet lock blades, it creates an after shock as smoke raises from the ground. The student couldn't see anything but heard clang and slashing of metal, they saw blue and green lightning appear in the smoke, they then heard the Ursa cry in pain.

When smoke cleared up it display the bear in centre with blades of different sizes puncturing his body, shirou was seen standing next to the bear, he waved his arm and the blades dematerialize into prana. Shirou turned to the class and spoke to its teacher.

Shirou: sir I believe the class is over.

Port: yes, yes your right ok class remember be awesom- I mean be vigilant.

While leaving the classroom, shirou got asked a bunch of weapons by the second and third years, shirou was rescued team CFVY and lead to their dorm room.

Shirou: thanks for the help you guys.

Velvet: your welcome, but what is your semblance.

Shirou: my semblance is the ability to trace and project any weapon I've seen.

Velvet/Fox: your lying!

Shirou: what?

Fox: we can hear your heart beat and you just lied, what is your semblance and you better tell us the truth.

Shirou:(shit what I'm I meant to do) I can...

Fox/Velvet: your going to lie again.

Coco: ok, Shirou as your leader I order you to tell us!

Yatsuhashi: maybe we need to trade information?

Fox: what the hell are you on about big guy?

Coco: I get, fine, shirou listen up, we tell you our semblance then you tell us your semblance. I'll go first, 'Hype' is the name of my semblance and it allows me to increase the duration and power of dust. Now you Yatsuhashi.

Yatsuhashi: my semblance is 'memory wipe' I can remove any amount of memory and they can recover it but it takes as long as the amount of time I took from the person. For example, if I took 6 minutes then it would that person 6 minutes to recover those memory.

Coco: ok then Fox.

Fox: my semblance is telepathy, you can guess what I do. Actually I'll show you.

Fox attempted to connect with shirou mind only to be forcefully rejected as for a second he see UBW and Archer looking at him.

Archer: wh@t are yo~ doi9 hhere?

Fox fell to the floor as he shouts in pain. Velvet and Coco were surprised but Yatsuhashi grabbed his great sword and placed it on Shirou's neck. Fox then turned to shirou, with fear in his eyes.

Fox: what the hell is in your head and who the hell was that-that man!?

Yatsuhashi: what are you on about Fox.

Coco: Shirou explain what Fox saw!

Fox: there was sword everywhere and a man with white hair and tanned skin, he had blades penetrating him but wasn't in pain, he just smiled.

Shirou: I see you met Archer.

CFVY: who is Archer?

Shirou: Archer is an old 'friend'.

Fox: where the hell was he?

Shirou: he was in his in my mind, well our mind, well crap this hard to explain.

Coco: do it fast before I call Ozpin!

Shirou: my semblance is the power to change reality into a reflection of my metal landscape.

Yatsuhashi: that's not possible.

Velvet: he's not lying! Continue shirou.

Shirou: thank you velvet, it contains an infinite amount of blades that I've copied, that is the world Fox saw.

Coco: and why is this 'Archer' there.

Shirou: well lets just say that he and I share that semblance. He is meant to keep an eye on me so I don't go over board.

The whole room stared at shirou, velvet was concerned for him, Fox was pissed off of what he saw, and Coco and Yatsuhashi were giving Shirou cautious eyes, shirou sensed this tense atmosphere and decide to leave.

Coco: where are you you going?

Shirou: am clearly not wanted here, so I'll return when you've calmed down.

Coco: no your not, am your leader...

Shirou: no your not, your my temporary leader!

Velvet: shirou?

Shirou leaves without saying anymore. He closes the door and goes for a walk, after a while he finds himself in front of team RWBY dorm room. He knocks the door, he waits for a response, the door opens to see Rin looking at a book who then looks up to see shirou.

Shirou: Yo, how have you been Rin?

Rin: Emiya, what are you doing here, I thought you were meant to be with team CFVY until the tournament, what happened.

Shirou:Well...(explains everything) and then I decided to come here, looking for you, to get some advice.

Rin: they saw Archer? And they know about your reality marble, well I can't help you, remember the reason why we got separated Emiya.

Shirou: but we're friend aren't we? Can't you help me?

Rin just smiles and was about to shut the door until they heard a cry from the room. They both turn to see Yang's scroll on the table.

Ruby:(scroll) guys get to the docks, I think Blake is there! She might be in trouble!

WY: (scroll)got it we'll see you there.

Rin:(turns to shirou) Don't you dar- and your already gone great, Emiya at least let me catch up!!

(Timeskip)

In an hour they were at the docks to see Blake and Sun fighting Roman and a couple of White Fang soldiers. Shirou saw Ruby and a ginger girl on the roof of a warehouse. Shirou jumped down to help with the White Fang members

RB/Sun: Shirou!?

Ginger girl: who?

Ruby: he's another of my friends! Am going down to help them ok, you stay up here, ok Penny?

Penny: but am combat ready!

Ruby: yeah but it's still dangerous.

Before they could continue, ten more bullhead heads appeared, all dropping about 20 men each and had their weapons pointed at them. Both Faunus and the faker knew they were outnumbered, they wanted to retreat until shirou heard Rin.

Rin: If you don't use all your power now, I'll Never Forgive for retreating!

Shirou was shock but then smiled as blue and green lightning started to appear around him. This light started to go into the sky as they all transformed into blades. There was dozens among dozens of blades surrounding Shirou. Most of the White Fang member just dropped their weapons in surrender, the rest retreated in the bullhead, except Roman who shouted how unfair this was.

Gaining confidence after seeing Shirou's display of powers, Ruby charged to Roman but he dodge her attack and pointed his cane to face.

Roman: This is the end little Red

BANG SPLAT

(Ruby)

Why? Why did I let this happen again? why am I so stupid to run into danger without a second thought? Why did he have to save me again?

My eyes widened at the sight of Shirou shielding me, but I was horrified to see a hole through his body, I see Roman's surprised face was at the other end, when Shirou's body fell to the ground, there was silence, with the only noice being the engine from the bullheads, tears started to form like a waterfall on my face.

Roman: I guess that was the last time he's going to be able to save you. You idiots get your weapons and kill the rest, we're leaving!

I didn't even move as Roman pointed his cane to my head, I heard my sister cry for my but I didn't care, I didn't move. I had no hope until I heard one of the White Fang soldier talk to Roman.

WFS: umm. Boss!

Roman: what is Kyle?!

WFS: the swords haven't left and they are still homing on us...

Roman: What! Just kill them.

I hugged Shirou's dead corpse, I then heard a faint whisper from Shirou.

Shirou: Run Ruby, I need you to run, please leave before I kill you...

Ruby: what?

(Archer UBW)

(3POV)

Shirou was standing in the same place that he always did when came to this world. Near the top of the mountain but never where he stood.

Shirou/Archer: Emiya.
——————————————————
(Chapter End)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 70 46
Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he sends him into the World of Remnant. How w...
8.5K 104 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Gurren Lagann, or any pictures or videos/music used for this story. Also, this is actually my first story to write. Thi...
715 22 3
Following the events of Volume 8, the gang falls deep into the abyss. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang... Yet what they find is not a land of fairytale, by...
53K 950 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...