The Masters of Remnant [Disco...

Por Lonewofie

Moments after returning to his reality marble, Archer is quickly alarmed by an intruder that claims to be the... Mais

The Wish
The New World
The Rose,Witch and The Headmaster
Beacon Acadamy
The Investigaton and The Interrogation
The Reasons and The Responses
The Initiation
Old and New Friends
Side Story: Christmas special
The Truth Part One
The Truth Part Two
Secrets
After School Activity
His Arrival
The Food Fight
Emiya's Past
Their Confession
Highway Chase
The Rematch
Evil's Worries
The Fight and The Dance
Walking With A Bunny
Savior
Consequences
Love Problems
The Night
Assassin vs Archer
His Death
Field Trip
The Lancer
RWBY vs Lancer
Hero's Conflict
No Brakes
Ulimited Blade Works
1k Special: Denial
1k Special: Dates part 1
1k special: Dates part 2
1k Special: An Extra Date
1k Special: Free Time
SRET vs VOLT
Family Reunion
Fear
Tactics of War
Old Memories
The Seasons
No Chance
Dance 'til You Drop
Battles
SRET vs CFVY
Servant and Master
The Beginning of the Fall
The Monster's Rest.
The Saber and The Hero's Last Stand.
Recovery
Shirou
Experience and Luck
New and Old Love
Saber vs Archer
The Hero's Kindness
Truth, Anger, Forgivness and a bit more Anger.
Unexpected Love
A Journey's End and An Adventure Begins
Walking Two Different Paths
Mother of the Year
Reunion
Training for Wary Contract
The Archer Preparation Before The Battle
The Battle For Knowledge
Ignorance's Detour
No Trust
The Legendary Hero
Abandonment
The Coming Storm
A Rude Awakening
The Grimm Reaper
Inner Conflict

Problems and Punishments

3K 72 18
Por Lonewofie

(Beacon at night)

(3POV)

Shirou ran through the corridors, turning corners in seconds but came to a sudden stop when he saw a figure standing in middle of the corridor.

Shirou: who are you?

The figure did nothing, shirou got closer to see the figure in the moonlight, now it was revealed that it was a short girl with pink and brown hair, her eyes were mismatched, both however matched her hair color. The woman just bowed while opening her umbrella and then shattered into many pieces.

Shirou: that was weird, better tell Ozpin about this, but back to finding Tohsaka.

After that interaction shirou found Rin at the balcony near the hall that they slept when they all arrived at beacon. Shirou slowly approached Rin but she turned to face him sneaking towards her.

Rin: How did you find me so quickly?

Shirou: to be honest I followed the prana leak that your tears left.

Rin:(giggles) At least you learnt something from all my scolding during the war.

Shirou: not really, I mean I still can't suppress my prana output, so did I actually learn anything.

Rin small smiles slowly folds into a frown as she speaks.

Rin: I guess that was the problem with you, your alway so honest, kind and endearing but because of these attributes, you where always willing to help anyone...

Shirou: Tohsaka?

Rin: Deep down I knew that you'd never truly be able to keep that loyal promise.

Shirou: Tohsaka am sorry, your right I just wanted to help.

Rin: I'm not upset that you helped someone else or that you kept it as a secret but the way you fought to protect the two runways, how strongly you fought for her.

Shirou: yeah and I still loss.

Rin: you held back, anyway, the reason I was so upset because I, for some reason, thought that you were my knight in shining armor, I let that delusion get into my head and when you fought back...

Shirou saw tears start to run down her face and she walks to shirou and jumped to him, shirou caught her but was unable to balance himself and they both fell, with tears falling down to his face from her as they had their eyes locked to other.

Rin: I felt my heart break, I thought I knew you, I thought you'd try to calm me down but instead you prepare to fight as if I was some enemy that needed to be eliminated, I hated the look in your eyes.

Shirou: Tohsa-

Rin: Rin, you know my name, so at least use it. Ok?

Shirou: (smile) Rin, am sorry that I hurt you that way, I'll make you a promise that I'll never hur-

Shirou was stopped by Rin placing a finger on his lips and smiles at him.

Rin: I know, but that won't get me to forgive you just yet.

???: that is quite true, bound and trust need time to develop especially if it was broken.

Both shirou and Rin turn their heads to search for the voice and both their eyes laid upon Ozpin, standing near the entrance, he smiles and looks at them both.

Ozpin: may I ask for Ms Tohsaka to get off Mr Emiya.

Rin gets off Shirou and then he gets up, both blushing profoundly as they look at Ozpin.

Ozpin: I believe that you owe me an explanation for what happened at the courtyard.

Shirou and Rin had to explain what happened at the courtyard leaving out the reason why they fought.

Ozpin: I think am not getting the whole truth, but then again I don't want to play your little game again Mr Emiya. But both of will need to punished for the headache Ms Goodwitch is going to give me over the condition you left the front of the school.

Shirou: well I guess we have no other option but to accept this punishment, so what is it.

Ozpin then smiles, which scares both the mages of what this justice will be.

Ozpin: am separating team SRET until the tournament starts and then you can return.

Rin: WHAT! Why would you do that and even then where would we go to.

Ozpin: that's simple Miss Tohsaka don't you remember what I said, that 'bound and trust need time to develop especially if it was broken.' And by separating you two, it will allow (turns to Rin) your sorrow to heal and (turns to Shirou) for you to come to terms with your regret.

Shirou: but where are you transferring us too?

Ozpin: oh I have already got the teams that you'll be joining.

Ozpin then swiped on his scroll and pressed a couple of times and then turned to the two teens.

Ozpin: congratulations, Mr Emiya you've been promoted to a second year and transferred to team CFVY and Ms Tohsaka, due to the lack of a teammate you'll be joining team RWBY until the Tournament.

Rin/Shirou: WHAT!!!

Timeskip

(Coco POV)

I got up from my bed to hear a knock at door I open it to see Ozpin standing there smiling at me. Behind him I see....Shirou?!

Ozpin: Good morning Ms Adel, I will need your cooperation.

Ozpin told me how Shirou would be transferred to my team as a punishment for destroying the courtyard. I stood there in silence until I burst out with laughter.

Coco:HAHHAHA

Ozpin: Now now Ms Adel, you wouldn't want to wake your team.

Coco: Ozpin my team has slept through worse.

Ozpin: won't question that, but will you accept Mr Emiya into your team?

Coco: of course, he is always welcome here after saving our dear Velvet from that first year.

Shirou: at least it won't be that awkward.(sighs)

Ozpin: well this is my goodbyes for now Mr Emiya, do try not to cause trouble.

Ozpin leaves Shirou outside team CFVY dorm room with Myself just looking at him.

Coco: Sooo you had a fight with your partner huh?

Shirou: yeah but we pretty much resolved our problems, this punishment that we're given is for the sake of being punished.

Coco: ok then, but your getting in here and explaining what the fight was about.

Shirou gets dragged into the room by me with a slam following his arrival of the door being shut.

Coco:OOOK TEAM CFVY WAAKE UP AND GREET OUR TEMPORARY TEAMMATE!!!

The others slowly got out of their beds, firstly it was Velvet, that wore nothing but a top on with her underwear, Then it was Fox that was shirtless but had black jeans on, Finally Yatsuhashi got up and had a full set of pajama on.

Fox: what the hell do you mean we have a new teammate?!

Coco: well this first year destroy the courtyard and his two man team got temporary disbanded.

Yatsuhashi: yeah but why here, wouldn't it be better to send him to another first year team.

Shirou: Actually I was promoted to a second year by Ozpin.

Fox: what! You must be hella strong for Ozpin to move you up a year.

Shirou: Nah, I think it is for the sake of the punishment that I was moved an year.

Velvet: (half asleep) hello shirou what are you doing here?

Coco: Shirou here will be staying with us for a couple of months,(notice velvet still sleepy) and he will be sharing a bed with you. Is that ok with you?

Velvet:(half asleep) sure, he can sleep with me.

Coco: you heard her shirou, enter that bed and get your self some bunny as-

Shirou/Velvet: (both blushing) I don't think so!/ wait no, I.. COCO!!

Coco: I was joking, don't worry. Anyway you already know Velvet and myself but you haven't met the other two.

Fox: Yo, the name is Fox and am blind so Velvet tell me his appearance.

Coco: don't spare any detail and that's an order.

Velvet: Coco please stop.

Shirou: pleasure to meet you Fox and am guess just cause your blind that doesn't make you any less of a fighter.

Fox: ah a smart one, I'm liking you the more you speak.

Yatsuhashi: I am Yatsuhashi, you can consider me the muscle of the team, welcome to team CVFY shirou I hope you are a strong warrior that earned that promotion.

Shirou: well we could spare sometime maybe tomorrow if your free.

Yatsuhashi: that would be great, thank you.

Shirou:(smiles)

Velvet/Coco(In their heads)HOLY SHIT THAT SMILE!(sightly blushing)

Yatsuhashi:(In his head)I'M NOT GAY!( also sightly blushing)

Fox didn't react but could sense the vibe in the room and stayed quiet.

Shirou: well I just hope Rin is doing ok.

Velvet: (sadden) Who is this Rin?

Shirou: she's the other member of team SRET, she got transferred to team RWBY.

——————————————————
[CHAPTER END]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

118K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
181K 7.1K 57
In Archer's last moment during the Holy Grail War, he made a promise to Rin, to try his best. Not knowing if he was even capable of keeping up such a...
318K 4.3K 42
The title says it all. (Disclaimer:I don't own Fate or RWBY!)