Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 10

7.2K 139 63
By Villalba376

Almost a year has passed since the collapse of SHIELD and the Avengers are back together to take on the threat of HYDRA, with help from the Son of Captain America, Son Goku Rogers. Staying with the Avengers could be a really awesome moment to others, but to Goku, it's more closer than that. It's like everyone with him is family to him and he vows to protect them, even if that means he'll lay down his life for them.

However, there more things that Goku doesn't know about himself. All his life he wondered why is he so strong, why he has a tail, why his appetite is the same or greater than Thor's. All these questions ran around his head, as he later asked Tony and Bruce for help. So, they decided to get some of Goku's blood for to see any difference in his DNA. At first Goku was terrified of getting a needle, but gaining some courage, Tony and Bruce extracted enough blood for analysis.

One day, Goku didn't have enough sleep as he trained to much, so Natasha and Steve made him go to bed the night before, so he can relax. It's around 9 in the morning and Goku is still sleeping in his bed at Avengers Tower.

Steve: He really didn't get enough sleep.

Natasha: Added to the fact that he wakes up at 6 or 5 in the morning to train, he really is overworking himself.

Bruce: Hey guys.

They turned to look at him.

Bruce: We just got a complete analysis of Goku's DNA, and the results are very unexpected.

They followed to a lad where Tony is looking over a hologram of Goku's DNA.

Clint: So, what's the deal with Goku, Stark?

Stark: Well, there's a lot of stuff we found that we never really expect from a kid.

Nat: And that is?

Bruce: Watch this video when I was testing a blood sample.

They see a video of Goku's blood cell being tipped. It shrinks in a bit, until it quickly regrows.

Tony: Just by that, we can tell Goku has a healing factor, something that no person can have.

Thor: I have heard of other planets where their inhabitants have this kind of ability, but here on Earth is not one of them.

Clint: So, the kid has a healing factor. What else, Doc?

Bruce: Watch this.

The see the same blood cell being tipped, but it didn't reacted to it. And when the tip was given some force, the cell still fought back.

Bruce: Not only can Goku heal himself, his body can become even stronger when it's completely healed from his wounds.

Nat: My God. No wonder he didn't feel anything when we would spar each other.

Tony: Not only that, Romanoff. It seems the blood cell knew the tip is going to hit it again, and was prepared for it. So that could mean that when Goku gets hit by a move or weapon, they won't work a second time. Which is mind boggling.

Clint: So, we have a kid with a monkey tail that can heal himself, become stronger and be more cautious with any attack.

Bruce: That basically sums up our research.

Steve: Anything else? Even about why Goku has a tail?

Tony: We tried to find the reason, but it only led us to say he's not human. At all. Not even from Earth to be exact.

Natasha so you're saying Goku is somehow a being from another world?

Bruce: We're not sure, but facts don't lie.

Steve: That could explain why Goku was left in the mountains where his Grandfather found him.

The Avengers turn to look at him.

Tony: Wait, what do you mean the mountains?

Steve: When I first met Goku, I found a small shack he said belonged to his grandfather and was found there by him. He has since lived there for years, even after the old his grandfather passed away.

This made the other Avengers feel angry and sad for Goku. He lost the man who took care of him at an early age and has since lived alone with no one there to look after him, until Steve came to his life. Steve knows what they're thinking about as he speaks again.

Steve: I've since started thinking of why was he there in the first place. I had several theories in mind, but they don't seemed to add up.

Clint: So, if he was found in the mountains by an old man living there, no parents to hear from...

Bruce: And that he has a tail on his backside and very powerful, more than anyone in his age.

Nat: That means that...

Tony: We have a possible alien here on Earth.

The Avengers were still debating as to if Goku is an alien or a mutant. If you take off the tail, normalize his hair and change his build, he would be like any other kid on Earth. Though the facts about his DNA don't lie.

Steve: Anything else from the tests?

Tony: We also found out that Goku is immune to freezing temperatures. We put some of his blood in a cooler and a few hours later, enough time to freeze it, we got it and it wasn't frozen.

Clint: Must be due to living in those mountains during the winter time, and must have been in areas with low temperatures.

Nat: Poor kid.

Bruce: We also figured out that Goku has a big metabolism, able to eat so much food in seconds and his body burns the calories within a short amount of time.

Tony: And he can eat more than Point Break, here.

Thor chuckles as the other just had a small one.

Nat: Anything else?

Bruce: Not at the moment, but we see what else his DNA has.

Soon they heard a yawn as they turned to see who is expected to be Goku. The thing is, they see something very strange in Goku that baffled them.

Goku: *yawns* *his voice a bit deep* Geez, I must've overslept. Hey guys, what time is it?

He rubs his eyes and looks the Avengers, staring at him in confusion and stunned.

Goku: Why are you looking at me like that?

Steve: Son...you've changed.

Goku: *tilts his head* Huh?

He looks around in his body and sees nothing has changed in his perspective.

Tony: Jarvis, can you show a reflection of Goku for him to see what we're talking about.

Soon, a mirror appears right next to Goku as he looks at it, now realizing what are they talking about. Goku has grown a bit more taller than before. He was around 4 foot 1 inch, but now his height has increased by 8. This gave the Avengers an idea that Goku got a growth spurt the night before, thus making him taller.

Must be due to him starting to become a teenager, though there are other features that are the same, such as his hair, his tail, his muscular body, though somehow more ripped than before, and his voice is still childlike though a bit deeper.

Goku: Well, this is strange. Though, I can live with it.

*later*

Goku is on a field close to New York as he goes to do something he hasn't done in along while. He stands on the ground and starts to channel his Ki from within. Soon, he starts to feel that his legs are not touching the ground.

He looks down and sees he's floating a few inches from the ground. Excited, he starts to float even higher, going so far as to going above the clouds.

Goku: This is awesome! I learned how to fly! Wait till the others see this!

He starts flying around the sky to get use to his new flying ability. In just a few minutes, he mastered the technique of flight. So now he won't need to use Nimbus, but will use him from time to time but not all the time.

*back at Avengers Tower*

The others are relaxing in the living room, watching TV, and doing their own thing, with Natasha and Clint fighting over the remote. They knew Goku has left to do some training so they knew he'll comeback soon.

Suddenly, Goku appeared out of nowhere, startling Clint and the others, though Natasha didn't seemed fazed.

Clint: Jesus, kid! Don't scare us like that!

Goku: Sorry! Too excited! Watch this!

He starts floating slowly until he starts to fly over the ceiling. The Avengers were surprise that Goku has now the ability of flight.

Goku: See?! This is awesome! I can fly without using Nimbus!

Steve: It's something we haven't seen before.

Bruce: You're using your own free will to fly. That's amazing.

Goku: Yep.

*a few weeks later*

Goku has gotten even more stronger than before. After learning how to fly, his Ki increased even more. This made him believe that he might be hiding some more Ki from within his body, so he'll try to do it again soon.

The Avengers have got a new mission. Loki Scepter is being held at a HYDRA base far away. Their plan is to invade the base and take back the scepter from their possession. Obviously Goku is very eager to help. He is waiting for some action since the collapse of SHIELD.

Tony has given everyone some new outfits to better protect themselves, with some change in outfits some new weapons. Goku was given a more better Gi than is also made of a material similar to Iron Man's suits thus making it indestructible.

Not only that, it can increase it's size so that Goku wouldn't have to change into another Gi, which he likes a lot.

Now, the Avengers are ready for this next mission, as they think this will be a massive blow to HYDRA after they take back the Scepter. Though, they're in for a surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 134 7
this is a rewrite of my previous Singer Deku story. this one will hopefully be more accurate and a bit more well written. also there will be major ma...
282K 6.8K 25
Another Romanogers story. I never get tired of writing these. Hope you enjoy!
2.3K 30 12
A completely new rewrite of the Dragon Ball DXZ Prequel story! New ideas have been added and new characters as well so enjoy! This is the Prime unive...
181K 3.3K 98
hi!!! this book is complete, however i'm going through and editing the older stories!! feel free to skip around and find stories that might be more u...