Raised by wizards

Af Kimizukisama

Peter is a boy who lives with his two fathers in the wood. He grew up learning magic from them and has became... Mere

Things you need to know before you start reading
Chapter one: Happy birthday!
Chapter Two: The Origin Story (The best way to describe this chapter)
Chapter Three: spider-sense
Chapter Four- "You don't seem to grasp the concept of the mask"
Chapter Five Ant-Slayer
Chapter Six- Healing
Chapter Seven-Mana
Chapter nine-Time to eat
Chapter Ten-Tony is here
Chapter Eleven-The ceremony
Chapter twelve-The party and Hela
Chapter Thirteen Shield Academy
Chapter Fourteen-the Test
Chapter Fifteen- the fights
Chapter Sixteen-Professor Connors and Course Selection
Chapter Seventeen-Dorm Room and Roommate
Chapter 18: Unpack and going out
Chapter 19: "my parents have a tendency to die on me"

Chapter Eight-How things work around here

40 1 0
Af Kimizukisama

Hello, this is the author speaking. This is a chapter explaining some of the world settings before things get too confusing. But you can scape this chapter if you only care about the plot.

So, first thing first, this is an alternate universe that's kind of like a fantasy RPG game that borrows setting MCU and the Ultimate-Spiderman cartoon.

These are some of the word/things/setting that is unique to this universe:

Mana-source of all magic;

Sorceress-Human that can generate their own mana and perform magic;

Core-the organ in sorceress's body generate mana. The science behind it is kind of like ironman's reactor but organic. It looks like a glowing ball of light, normally the size of a ping-pong ball. Its color will decide the sorceress's mana color.

Birth gift-some human is born with a special power that makes them above average. (In this case, Luke's unbreakable skin is his birth gift, Peter's spider power does not count because he got it after birth) The people who have these gift is rare;

"Of another reality" (adj)- People of Marvel acknowledge the existence of another reality. This expiration is used to describe anyone or things that are from another reality.

Author's note: I am not much of a physicist; I will describe what I am going to explain as well as I could.

In this story, Peter was 14 years old from Earth, the world you as a reader should be in right now. He got hit by a truck when he was 14 then reincarnate into a fantasy world called "Marvel" (get it, I think I am funny).

To visualize how world work, in this case, think about the way Earth and Asgard work in the movie, so like another planet.

If there is any confusion, please leave a common, I will answer your question as long as it does not spoil the plot.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10K 415 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
28.9K 968 17
Things had been better, now that Peter was living with his father. He was doing great in school, was excelling as Spider-Man and had finally settled...
1.1K 33 11
Thor has many questions. Like if his brother, Loki, remembers him after being cast out of Asgard. And if he will ever see him again. These questions...
1.5K 45 16
What the title says <3