Chapter Thirteen Shield Academy

After stepping out of Strange's portal, Peter sees the school his family enrolled him into, Shield Academy. Right now, it is the second morning after his fourteen's birthday, and today is Sunday.

Shield Academy is a boarding school for sorcerers, warrior, and alchemistic located in the neutrality city, midtown. Both Natasha and Clint graduated from here.

Peter does not oppose the idea of going to school, he like learning new thing. But he is baffle by the reason he is send here.

"Have fun and make friend." Peter mumbles to himself, then walks through the gate of Shield Academy.

Before he came here, he was picturing this place to be more like Hogwarts, since they teach magic here. But this place actually reminds him of Princeton, a school he visited once when he lived on Earth.

It took Peter about ten minutes to figure out and reach the location of the administration building, the place Strange told him to go to confirm his enrollment.

When Peter enters the building, he sees a brunette lady at the front desk. He walks up to her and sees that the nameplate in front of her says "Maria Hill".

"Excuse me, Miss ...Hill?" Peter says, hopping the nameplate belong to her.

Maria look up from the paper she is writing on, "Yes, that would be me, how may I help you?"

"I am a transfer student, and I am here to confirm my enrollment."

"Oh, you must be Mr. Parker," Maria put down her quill then stands up, "The vis principal is waiting for you, let me walk you to his office."

"Thank you very much, Miss Hill."

Maria walks out of the front desk, she studies Peter a bit, the notices Peter only has a backpack and a hustler bag.

"You do not have much luggage Mr. Parker Maria says so with same concern.

"Don't worry Miss Hill, I have everything I need."

Peter is not lying, in fact, all he actually needs is in the hustler bag. The hustler bag is given to him by Frigga. It can hold what seems like an infinite amount of stuff regardless of size and still weighs like nothing. The only reason Peter is still carrying a backpack is that the magic used to make the hustler bag is still rare in this world. Peter does not want any attention from other people when he has to pull out something that is obviously too big to fit into a hustler bag.

Maria simply nods then starts to walk Peter to the vise principal office that is at the second floor of the administration building. They stop in front of a door with a golden sign that reads "Philip J Coulson."

Maria knocks on the door and says "Professor Coulson, Mr. Parker is here."

A male voice from inside says "Come in."

Maria moves away from the door and suggests Peter come in, as Peter does so, she starts to walk back to the first floor.

Peter opens the door and sees a middle-aged man sitting behind the desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Parker, I am the vise principal of this school, Philip Coulson, you may call me Professor Coulson."

"Yes, professor Coulson sir."

Coulson points to the chair in front of the desk and says to Peter, "close the door and come sit down."

Peter does so.

Coulson takes out a file from the desk drawer with "Peter Parker" written on the front. Strange told Peter the reason he is enrolled as "Peter Parker" is to keep him safe and not to draw too much attention. Although "Parker" is not an uncommon name, there is still a decent amount of people that know there is a kid out there that is the son of the Sorcerer Supreme and the prince of Asgard, who is also the godson of the king of Yrtsudnikrats.

"Mr. Parker." Coulson starts to talk while going through the content int her file, "from all these years I have worked here, I have never seen a student with this much letter of recommendation." Then Coulson starts to lay out all the recommendation letters out in front of Peter on the desk while saying the person they are from.

"One from his majesty of Yrtsudnikrats, one from his majesty of Asgard, one from...general Steve Roger of Yrtsudnikrats."

Peter notices Coulson took a pause before saying Steve's name. He can not tell if Coulson is surprised, impress, or find it hard to believe.

Coulson keeps going, "one from the Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Stephen Strange, two from Shield alumina, Natasha Romanoff and Clinton Barton."

After laying down the last letter, Coulson pause to look at Peter, his expression says 'what the heck kid.'

Peter looks down, to avoid looking at Coulson, but not surprised at the amount of letter there is, he knows his family.

"Regardless, the amount of letter of recommendation only compensate the fact that you do not have any transcript," says Coulson, "therefore, Mr. Parker, you still have to pass the test in order to enroll officially."

From the way Coulson emphasizes on "test", Peter can tell it would not be anything easy.

Author's note: Shield has four school years, the name for each year is the same as US high school, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior. But Shield only enrolls new students every four years. Peter is transferring into the Sophomore year.

'