Chapter Five Ant-Slayer

Peter has been watching these four people for two hours and 30-ish minutes. The four of them seem to be pretty good at what they do but have no idea about what they are doing at the same time.

The girl is a sword fighter who also seems to know marshal art, the blond guy is a sorceress like himself and his dads, the guy using the ax seems to have unbreakable skin, and the bucket head can fly which is rare in this world. But it is also obvious they have no idea how to fight a Fire-Ants and most definably should not be is this forest in the first place.

The thing is, the reason Strange and Loki chose to live in this forest is that they want to stay away from the public. Peter using terms from Earth describe this as anti-social. But the three of them are not always in their treehouse. Strange and Loki has taken Peter out numerous time for grocery shopping and visiting others.

Loki cased illusion so that no one can find their house. Loki is very proud of his illusion as he should be. The only other people who are not affected by his illusion are Strange and Peter, for both of them have rings enchanted by Loki that protect them from illusion and mind control. Peter wears his ring on his left pinky, and Loki simply enchanted Strange's wedding ring.

The reason Peter came to check is that this forest is pretty dangerous, to begin with, none of them want anyone to get trap into Loki's illusion and never get out.

Peter did not plan on helping these strangers at the first place, because they do not need to know there is someone that lives in these woods. But, Peter does not like people dying either, so here we are.

After shutting up the bucket head, Peter needs to take care of the Fire-Ant.

Peter turns to Ava and asks "Miss, may I borrow your sword?" Ava nods yes. "Thank you," after thanking Ava, Peter picks up her sword from the ground, the jumps to the Fire-Ant's top with the help of his web.

When Peter was a high schooler on Earth, he got an A+ in biology. Therefore he understands the best way to kill an ant, in general, is to remove the head from the body. This fire-breathing ant has almost the same body structure as the ant on Earth, which means its head should snap easily. Peter looks at the sword he is holding, decides to reinforce it with fire magic.

"Intehste," as Peter pronounces the incantation, the whole sward starts to light up, eventually, the fire forms into an extension of the blade, making it long enough for slaying a giant ant. "einascheruny." As Peter finishes the incantation, he also finishes the Fire-Ant with one fiery slash.

The head of the ant drops on the ground, its hemolymph gushes out, Peter jumps down before the rest of the body collapse. Then he waves the sword in the air and all the fire extinguish by itself. Looking at the ant's relocated head, Peter feels like Tanjirō Kamado from the anima Demon-slayer.

Peter turns over, he sees three guys surrounding the girl he just saved. All four of them are staring at him the same wat as Gimli looks at Legolas when Legolas takes down the elephant in the Lord of the Ring, gosh that was a good movie.