Chapter Six- Healing

Peter walks over to the four Shield students, stops when there is 1.5 meters between them. He says to Ava, "Thank you for the sword miss." Then Peter uses magic to let the sword go back to the scabbard by floating. After that, Peter doesn't know what to say, because he has not talked to any teenager in years. Therefore, the five of them just kind of staring at each other in silence.

The silence lasts for five seconds, Danny decides to break it.

"Sir," Danny says with great respect, "Thank you for saving her life." Even though this person sounds even younger than them,Danny still used "sir".Because it is not uncommon for the powerful sorceress to disguise themselves. And from the fire magic he used on the sword, Danny can tell this man is definitely a more powerful sorceress than he is.

Peter is surprised by the fact that this blond guy calls him "sir", it is most likely because the magic he just used. But because he kind of like it, and because this impression might help him to get these people out of here, so he decides to take it.

"There is no need to thank me, I only did what is right to do. Although I do have to ask, why are you here."

"What do you mean 'why'?" Sam asks.

"Well", Peter explains, "Although it is clear that the four of you do not possess the knowledge of defeating Fire-Ant, it is still obvious all four of you are properly trained. Thus, I am surprised to see any of you here. From an objective point of view, it is obvious that none of you is strong enough to survive these woods. Therefore, I ask..." "Shut up!"

Before Peter could finish, Sam interrupts him.

"We are the best of Shield, how dare you..." "Sam, enough!" Ava shout out loudly, she immediately regrets doing so, because speaking loudly makes the pain from the broken ribs even more painful, "He is not wrong." She finishes her sentence with a lowered volume.

Sam suddenly gets really quiet, he knows that this guy is right, and he knows he is the "why" as to why they are here, and if it's not for this guy, Ava would have died. Still, he does not like the fact that this stranger is reminding him of the fact.

Peter realizes he might have been too heavy with his word. But before he can say something, the blond guy starts to talk.

"Sir, we are the students of Shield Academy. Due to the miss-use of teleportation crystal, we end up here by accident. Therefore, we do not know where we are right now. We shall leave immediately after our teleportation crystal finish cooling off.

"I see," Peter nods, "I will help the four of you to get back, but before that, all of you need healing."

Peter folds his hands together, right over left, in front of his chest. Then he starts to sing,

"Iruna Etelero,

Iruna Etelero,

Nadia, Ezelevoteh,

Lezelkoh, Mikemesta,"

As Peter starts to sing, a light blue aura starts to appear around his folded hand, at the same time, the light particle of the same color starts to gather around him.

"Iruna Etelero,

Iruna Etelero,

Satoa, Aimeltewa,

Lezelkoh, Mikemesta,"

The light particle starts to fuse with each other, in the end forming many butterflies made out of the light that's flying around Peter.

"Ahmeruh, Mikelmoh,

Toimessez, Mikelmoh,

Masseri, Imekuwozeh,

Towonnah, Mizaimest"

The butterflies that were flying around Peter starts to fly toward the four Shield students. None of them understand the purpose of these butterflies. But somehow none of them even attempts to get rid of them by swinging their arm.

"Kessellah, Kessellah,

Kessellah, Sehtoru,

Ahmelva, Etelerovoh,

Mitetevah, Mariah,

As the song goes on, the butterflies all the sudden turned back to light one by one and starts to swirl around the four of them, and their body is slowly absorbing the light. Then they understand that this id healing magic. All four of them are injured, but the one who feels the magic the most is Ava. She can feel the pain from the broken ribs slowly disappearing as her body absorb the light. Therefore, she slowly stands up, she has seen magic cased in front of her numerous amounts of time, but nothing like this. She does not know what should she be more amaze at, this spectacular site or the person that's causing it. Her friends are as amazing too. Even Danny who barely has any expression is stunned.

"Ezelevoteh Lezelkoh, Mikemesta"

Peter finishes the last line of the lyrics. By now all the butterflies have disappeared. Peter opens his eyes, the aura around his hand disappears. Then he unfolds his hand. He sees that all four of them look like they have seen a wolf. He realizes that he might have gone too heavy with the theatrics.

Author's note:

1.      Please live a common about your option about the story, I would like some feedback.

2.     The song I did not come up by myself, this is a link to the original music, please do check it out, you will understand why I picked it.