Chapter twelve-The party and Hela

The ceremony was over after Peter takes the dagger and thank Thor.

The dagger is about the same length as Peter's forearm. Although it is double-edge and sharpened, it is not meant for combat. It is ornate but elegant like Thor said, it is an emblem. The blade is 1.5 inches wide, 1.5 inches of the end of the blade is flat and not sharpen and have the emblem of the royal household craved on it. On the part of the blade that is sharp, Peter's full name is craved on the right half in Asgardish, and in common speech one the back as well. The most impressive part about the dagger is the fact when Peter holds on to it, both the royal emblem and Peter's name would glow light blue, the color of Peter's mana. The person who made this effect possible, Frigga, told Peter that the carving would only glow if Peter is the one holding the dagger. Peter decided to name the dagger Flashlight. (He thinks he is funny)

(Author's note: this is the shape of the blade I am talking about.)

 After the ceremony was over

After the ceremony was over. Everyone took a trip together to the banquet hall for what Tony calls "the actual party".

At the banquet hall, there was food and drink already set up, all the stuff Peter likes to eat, even makeshift Earth food made according to Peter's memory. Peter is glad to see this because he spends the whole afternoon learning the magic Loki promised to teach him when he turns fourteen and flying with Strange's cape, therefore he is all hungry now.

All the people at the ceremony and now at the party and wise Peter a happy birthday together, then the party began. Throughout the party, everyone either went up to Peter by themselves or with their significant other to wish him well.

Right now, Peter is learning over the edge of the banquet hall's outdoor balcony, enjoying the view of the night sky he gets, but also waiting for someone.

"There, there, there, look who I found,"

Peter looks to his left, he sees a beautiful woman in black and green that is standing on the edge of the balcony and looking down at him.

The woman jumps down from the edge of the balcony then walks closer to Peter, "Isn't this my favorite nephew."

Peter can's help but smile. "Hello, Aunt Hela," Peter says so cheerfully, then stands up straight and face her, "and I am your only nephew."

Hela chuckles and ruffles Peter's hair. "Even so," she says, "I am certain you will still be my favorite even when I have more than one."

Peter's cheek blushes slightly, "Thank you, aunt Hela, I love you."

"I love you too."

Hela is Thor and Loki's older sister, therefore Peter's aunt. She is really cool person, being both a sorcerer and a warrior at the same time, and she is great at both.

Hela is even more anti-social than her brother Loki. To the point, no one knows where she is at any time, but Peter has a feeling in the back of his head that Frigga knows. Hela and Thor are not in the best term with each other, according to Hela it is because she broke Thor's favorite toy. But she does get along with Loki, from time to time she will show up at their house to say his or have dinner then use teleportation magic to leave.