Chapter Fifteen- the fights

Immediately after Coulson starts the match, Danny starts to take action.

He starts off with magic that doesn't take long to cast such as a fireball.

Out of Danny's surprise, none of his attach is effective, because somehow Peter manages to dodge all of them by backflipping and jumping up. The boy is extremely flexible and fast.

Danny soon realizes a single target attack would not be effective. Therefore, Danny holds up his rod in a different angle and starts reciting the incantation.

Author's note: this is the closest to my imagination of what the rod looks like:

But just when he starts to do so, Peter starts to change toward at an incredibly fast speed

But just when he starts to do so, Peter starts to change toward at an incredibly fast speed. The next thing Danny knows is the boy has kicked him in the chest that he collapsed backward on the floor. Peter takes advantage of this moment and takes Danny's rod by force and hold it against Danny's head.

"Checkmate," Peter says so with a grin on his face, like a kid that just received candy.

"That's it," Coulson yells from the auditorium, "Parker wins, Daniel you can come down now."

Peter offers his hand to help Danny up, and Danny takes it.

After Danny gets on his feet, Peter hands over Danny's rod with two hands.

"Thank you," Danny says so, then takes his rod from the boy who is a head shorter than him and walk off the rings to sit next to Luke.

Danny has to admit it is off-putting to lose to someone two years younger than him, but he did kind of saw it coming. He already gathered the information he needs from that match. Now, he just needs one last piece of evidence to confirm his hypothesis.

While Danny was walking off, Coulson asks the three warriors: "Which one of you volunteer to go."

Luke raises his hand.

Coulson nods then turn to Peter and asks: "Mr. Parker, do you need to take a break."

"No, sir." Peter answers.

"Alright then," Coulson says, "Luke, get on the ring."

Luke does so, while carrying his weapon, a giant ax with both hands.

Author's note: this is what the as looks like, but please imagine it to be sharper. 

After Luke gets to the spot where Danny was standing and faces Peter, Peter starts to talk out of nowhere

"Mr. Cage, you use a similar weapon as my uncle."

Luke raises his eyebrows, "Really."

Peter nods, "But, he carries his with one hand."

Before Luke could respond to that, Coulson says: "You may begin."

Luke then starts to charge toward Peter, rising his ax with both arms ready to attack once he gets close enough.

Peter, on the other hand, uses his right-hand makes a pulling action in thin air, but instead of thin air, he pulls out a strip of thread glowing in light blue. The thread seems to be infinitely long, and it seems to have its own will. Soon, the thread starts to swirl around Peter at an extremely fast speed.

Because of this, Luke stops. He has never seen magic like this.

"Shape lst Leben." After letting out that incantation, all the thread that 's swirling around Peter disorderly starts to take shape. At the end forming into an eagle made out of thread. Peter rises his left arm up to let the eagle stay on his arm. Peter then waves his left arm and the eagle charges toward Luke.

Seeing the eagle flying toward him, Luke subconsciously hacks it with his ax.

When his ax hit the eagle, the eagle breaks up and starts to turn back into threads and swirl around his hands that are on the ax's handle. The moment Luke tires to shake off the tread, but the thread thighs up. Eventually, the threads become so tight to the point that there is no space between his hands, wrists, and the ax's handle. The threads that seem harmless and fragile is actually extremely firm and unbreakable.

Luke looks up to see that Peter is holding his left arm up toward him, hand open seems to be controlling the threads. Then, Peter clenches his left hand into a fist and then waves his left arm horizontally toward the left.

Before Luke could consider what does the arm movement means, everything becomes self-explanatory. Luke starts to feel a force pulling on his arm, and dragging him off the ring. Luke tries to fight it, but it was useless. He eventually gets pulls out of the ring.

Author's note: I did not come up with the magic being used here, it is from the show Fate Zero. It is on Netflix, go check it out. This is a video on what the magic should look like. Skip to 1:20.

"The match is over," Coulson says so, and stands up, "the winner is Mr. Parker, Mr. Parker, you can come down now."

Peter walks over and stands in front of Coulson, then just kind of stands there.

Coulson points to Luke, "Mr. Parker, you need to loosen the ties."

"Oh right," Peter says, then snaps with both of his hands at the same time, after that, the thread on his hand disintegrates immediately. Luke puts his ax down and twists his wrist to relax it. He decides to ask Danny later about that magic. Danny on the other hand, after having seen Peter uses magic, he has confirmed his hypothesis.

"Mr. Parker." Says Coulson.

"Yes, sir."

"You have passed the test. You are now officially a student of Shield Academy."

Author's note: Since this chapter is not written in Peter's POV. I am here to explain how did Peter win the fight, but if you don't care about this, please skip to the next chapter.

For the most part, sorcerers are not good at physical combat, normally they need a warrior to cover them and buy time for them to case magic.

Peter knows that and took advantage of it. He used his spider reflex and spider-sense dogged all of Danny's first round of attack.

When he sees that Danny has stopped his attack and starts to enchant, he took advantage of it because he knows Danny probably would not have any way of defending himself if he gets that close. And the rest is in the chapter.

In Luke's case, Peter said himself: "But, he carries his with one hand." Peter used this magic so that he can catch Luke off guard and ties both of Luke's hands up so that Luke will not have any way to set himself free.

After making sure the thread is tied and Luke can not get out of it. He dragged Luke off the rings.

Last thing: Take a guess what did Danny confirm.