Chapter Two: The Origin Story (The best way to describe this chapter)

According to Strange, Peter's soul is from another reality.

Peter has the memory of living at a place calls "Earth" with his aunt and uncle for fourteen years. In Peter's own word, the last thing he remembers about Earth is that he got run over by a truck because he was trying to save a five-year-old from it.

Then, well, he died of course. But somehow, he did not at the same time. Peter felt like he simply passed out after feeling great pain. Then he wakes up, feeling something warm surrounding him while green light shining in front of his eyes. Later he learns that at the time Strange was holding him against his chest while Loki using magic to make sure Peter does not die.

The first thing Peter came to terms with is the fact that he has died once, now reincarnated into a world that's kind of like a fantasy RPG game. The second thing Peter has to come to terms with is the fact that he is now a baby who lost both of his parents.

Strange and Loki told Peter, at the place where they found him, there was the wreckage of a carriage, the dead body of a horse, two human dead bodies that were so burned to the point there is no way to tell who they are, and baby Peter who is asleep and protected by magic, who is also in the wreckage of the carriage.

Peter did not mind the fact that his birth parents were dead, he did not have them on Earth either, he was raised by Uncle Ben and Aunt May. At the same time, Strange and Loki adopted him and raised him as their own, therefore Peter does not feel like he missed out on much.

On the cloth Peter was wearing when they found him, Strange and Loki found a name, "Peter Parker". They assumed this is Peter's name, therefore they named Peter "Peter Lokison Strange Parker". Peter thought this is kind of funny because his name on Earth was also "Peter Parker", but "Peter Benjamin Parker". If there is a person or god in charge of reincarnation, good job. Because Peter happens to like his name.

Peter learned how to speak really early because this world speaks "English" too, it's just the letters are written in a, well, fantasy-ish way, that's actually looks really cool,at less Peter think so. They call this language "Common-Speech".

Peter did explain to Strange and Loki about the fact that he is from Earth. Out of Peter's surprise, both his dads are clam about it. Strange explained that once in a while, people from another reality will get randomly transported into this one. It's just a case like Peter who died then his soul gets transport here is rare.

Oh, by the way, the name of this world is "Marvel".

Both Strange and Loki are Sorceress, therefore Peter has been learning magic from them. He considers this to be the coolest thing ever because it makes him feel like Harry Potter. Strange is a sorceress at the same time a doctor, therefore he also taught Peter herbology, Potion making, and Draconic. That last part, although Peter learned it because he thought it is cool, has not come to use yet, because he has never met a real dragon. Loki, on the other hand, taught Peter how to stab people with one knife(sword), how to stab people with two knives (swords), Elvish, and Asgardish. Loki told Peter Asgard is the place he grows up, and he just happens to know Elvish.

********

Today, Peter is officially fourteen. Because Marvel and Earth have the same time unit, when Peter was five, he asked his dads isn't he technically nineteen, since he was fourteen on Earth before he died. And both Strange and Loki said no.

********

Suddenly, one of the many bells that's hanging on the wall starts to ring by itself. The bells are enchanted by Loki. When someone enters the wood, one of the bells will ring depends on the location of the enterer.

"Dads, I will go check on that after I finish this." After saying that, Peter starts eating his flapjack fast. After finishing a bunch of flapjacks and two cups of tea. Peter stands up while saying "Thank you for the breakfast, it was good."

"Good, glad you liked it," says Strange, "tell us if you cannot make it back for lunch." Strange sees that Peter's plate is empty, and can't help but smile about it.

Although Loki thinks it is very unlikely, he still says to Peter "Context us if you cannot handle the situation."

"No problem," Peter answer, then walks over to the door, then attaches a leather holster bag that was hanging by the door to his belt and his thigh.

"Bye dads, love you both."

"Bye Peter, love you too."
Author's note:the reason Strange and Loki said Peter cannot be nineteen is mostly because they do not want their child grow up too fast.