Chapter Eleven-The ceremony

Jane took Peter to his room in the palace, the room Peter always sleeps in when he is here for a sleepover. There is a private bathroom attached to the room, when Peter and Jane reach the room, he bathtub in the bathroom is filled green hot water that smells like herb.

After Peter bathed himself in the water, Jane helped him to put on the outfit that was made for him. The cloth he is wearing right now actually does not scream Asgard. It is actually quite comfortable, to the point Peter can see him sword fight in them.

(Author's note: the one on the left is closer to what I had in mind both in design and in color)

Jane did also sit Peter down in front of the dresser, planning on doing something with his hair but ultimately decided that it looks good wearing down

Now, Peter is just sitting in front of the dresser by himself and staring at his own reflection. Jane left to help with the ceremony and told Peter to wait here and that someone will come to get him when it is time. Peter is also trying to do the math in his brain. If his father's brother is the king, then what would he be, 'goodness,' Peter think to himself, 'I should have watched more BBC.'

A knock on this door interrupts his BBC regulate.

"Come in." He says.

A blond man in blue opens the door and comes in. Peter stands up to greets him, "Hi Steve."

Steve Rogers is Tony's general and bodyguard when necessary. He would often give Peter advise on fighting and practice with Peter. Steve a half-elf, you can tell from his ears, therefore Peter would always practice his elfish with Steve when he gets the chance.

"Hello Peter," Steve says so with a smile, "happy birthday."

"Thank you, sir."

"I am here to escort you to the ceremony."

                                                                                        ******

Eventually, Steve and Peter reach the throne room in the palace. The double door is closed.

Steve takes a step forward, put his hand on the door, ready to open it. But before he does so, he turns to Peter and asks if he is ready. After getting the affirmation from Peter, Steve opens the door.

The moment Steve open the door, Peter sees people, he takes a deep breath then starts to walk down the aisle to the actual throne.

On the way to the throne room, Steve explained to Peter, all he has to do is to walk down that aisles, and kneels with on knee down in front of the throne.

While he is walking down the aisle, he can feel people looking at him, not in a bad way. He knows everyone in the throne room. He sees Thor seating on his throne, Jane in the queen throne next to him. The thrones are elevated from the floor, therefore there are flats of stairs between the throne and the floor.

On the right side of the aisle, the one standing closest to the throne is queen Frigga, Thor and Loki's mother, Peter's grandmother. Peter loves her so much; she is smiling warmly at Peter right now like she always does. She is also carrying a wooden box in her hands for some reason.

Standing next to Frigga is Loki, then Strange, and lastly Valkyrie.

Valkyrie is Thor's general, at the same time Peter's sword-fighting and horse-riding teacher. She took over Peter's sword-fighting education when Peter was seven (by force) because she said stabbing people is not real sword fighting. Loki tries to protest but given up after Valkyrie tool out her sword and suggests they can sort this out with their blades.

On the left side of the aisle, the one standing closest to the throne is Tony with his queen Pepper right next to him. The two of them were engaged as long as Peter could remember and finally got married two years ago. Peter was the ring bearer at their wedding, it was hard not to cry.

(Author's note: I know not everyone ships them but I need this after end game.)

People on the right side of Pepper are James Rhodes, Tony's other general, Natasha Romanoff who works for Tony and Pepper, as far as Peter could tell, she is like the FBI and CIA person. She has also helped Peter learn how to fight bare hands without magic or sword. The man standing next to Natasha is Dr. Bruce Banner, one of the best alchemist in the world, he is also Natasha's fiancé since one year ago.

Next to Bruce is Clinton Barton. He does the same job as Natasha for the most part, and the two of them are best friends. Clint also claims to be the best archer there is, which Peter founds believable because he has never seen him miss a shout.

The two men at the end of the line are Sam Wilson and James Buchanan Barnes. Both of them work under Steve in the army. Bucky is a half-elf like Steve, but he looks more like a human. According to him and Steve, the two of them go "way back".

There was a space between Pepper and Rhodes, Steve filled in the spot quickly after he enters the room after Peter.

Peter walks down the aisle at a steady pace. He stops when he is 1.5 meters away from the stairs and kneels down with his right knees almost down to the ground but not quite, his left arm to his back and right hand over his heart. Both Tony and Thor asks Peter to kneels before them like this for formality and ceremonial purpose.

Almost right after Peter kneels down, Thor rises from his throne. He is holding Gungnir that is once his father Odin's.

"Peter, son of Loki and Strange." Thor's voice is almost as loud as the lighting power that he was born with, "Do you pledge to bring honor to this royal household."

"I pledge, your majesty." Peter answers solemnly, even though he is not exactly sure what does "bring honor" looks like.

"Then rise, my nephew." Peter does so.

"Today is the day you become a man in Asgard, as the head of this household, I here grand you, your birthright."

After Thor says so, Frigga walks up to Peter, then open the box in her hand. In there is a dagger.

"Let this blade be an emblem to the right you hold."

Author's note: This is more world setting explanation, skip if you do not care.

Human: There is really not much to say about them.

Yrtsudnikrats: the largest human civilization.

Asgard: the oldest human civilization. It has a higher percentage of sorcerers and people with a birth gift. (Thor's lighting power is a birth gift in this case)

Shield Academy: A school found by a man from Earth. Regard as the best in what it does, welcome all species, not just humans. Teaches magic, weapon usage, martial art, alchemy, and etc.

In this world, the word "alchemy" is actually a broad term, I will explain it more once we get to the part of the story that involves alchemy. 

Alchemist has a ranking to level their skill and knowledge, the high rank is  AD, stands for Doctor in Alchemy. 

In this setting, Dr.Banners has both an AD and an MD. 

Midtown: A neutral area builds around Shield Academy. Rule by the principal of Shield Academy. About the size of Washington DC.

Elf: Light skin, pointy ears, incapable of growing facial hair at all, mostly pescatarian. Immortal, but can be killed. All elf can use magic, but most of the have limited potential when it comes to magic.

Half-elf: Like the name suggest, half-human half-elf. Immortal, but can be killed. Other features will depend on the ratio of elf and human genes in their bodies.