Chapter Four- "You don't seem to grasp the concept of the mask"

Looking at the giant Fire-Ant Infront of him, Luke thinks today might be the day he and his team die together.

Ava, Danny, Luke, and Sam are students of Shield Academy, the best school there is for rising warrior and sorceress. The four of them are teammates for quests and missions. Today, the four of them received a mission to bring back the "Ghost plant" (a real plant in this world, here is a picture), 

 Today, the four of them received a mission to bring back the "Ghost plant" (a real plant in this world, here is a picture), 

which can be used to make an antidote . The mission is not supposed to cause their life. But when they are using teleportation crystal, Sam said the wrong word, which will end up them getting teleports to a random location. Which is why they end up in the middle of this strange woods. Moreover, they encounter this giant Five-Ant that have tough exoskeleton that is hard to break and its breath fire.

Luke grinds his teeth, then shout "Sam, fxxk you!"

Now, normally Sam will say something like "come to do it yourself'' back, but he understands this is his fault, therefore he says "Yep, I think I fxxked up."

"You think," Ava says so with much anger in her tone while dodging the ant.

"Forgiveness is a virtue." Says Danny who is shooting water-arrow at the Fire-Ant, hoping it would be effective, but it is not.

The four of them have been fighting the ant for three hours. All of them exhausted. Everyone beside Luke who is born with unbreakable skin has burned. The worst of all, the teleportation crystal has five hours of cool off time, so they cannot run away.

Ava gets smash into a tree by the Five-Ant's leg, she can feel that her ribs are broken before she can even get herself back up, she hears Sam screaming," Ava, get out of there!"

Ava looks up, she sees a giant five ball coming toward her. She knows she cannot dodge it; therefore, she closes her eyes.

But the burning pain she was expecting did not come. She opens her eye, someone is standing in front of her that seems to have formed a water shield, that protected her from the fireball. The person has long brown hair put into a low ponytail. The person turns around, Ave sees that he is wearing a beige linen top, trouser, leather boots, carrying a hustler bag, and wearing a mask on his face.

(  https://pin.it/iy3gwsnboe3fwy , what the top looks like)

The person says to Ava, "Miss, did any of the flams reach you?" This is a boy, his voice is soft and gentle, full of concerns. "No, thank you," Ava replies, still trying to understand what just happen.

"Who are you?" Sam shouts out. From where he is, he saw this guy jumps off from the tree that Ava got smashed into.

The boy turns to Sam, somehow the eyes on his mask narrows," You don't seem to grasp the concept of the mask."