Chapter Seven-Mana

Author's note: There will be contented that is unique to this story that I will be explaining in the chapter.

The truth of the matter is, Peter did not invent this magic, he "put it together", so to speak. Peter calls this magic "the Lullaby of Peace & Healing". The purpose of this magic is to heal more than one person at the same time. Peter learned regular healing magic from Loki. The idea of applying magic through butterflies he took from magics that Strange uses sometimes. The reason he sings is that Loki taught him the magic of how to use words and sounds to influence people's emotions. Sadly, he is not as good at it as he would like to be, the solution he came up with is to do it multiple times. The most natural way to "speak" a lot is to sing. Peter applies this magic while singing so that he can comfort the wounded emotionally. By the way, he learned the song on Earth from an anime, it is supposed to be Latin (He thinks). In the end, Peter puts everything together, you got the Lullaby of Peace & Healing.

Peter decides not to explain much and ignores the fact that everyone is stunned.

"Now that your wounds are healed, it is time to move on to the next order of business," says Peter, "may I take a look at your teleportation crystal?"

Danny decides to trust this man in the mask; therefore, he takes out of the crystal he took over from Sam and hand it over to Peter.

"Thank you," Peter takes the crystal from Danny

While this is happening, Sam whispers to Luke, "Did Danny just give the crystal to a stranger? Fury will kill us if we do not go back with it. And are we not going to talk about the fact that this guy just healed us with a bunch of glowing butterflies?" Luke slugs, "I don't know man, he seems to be alright." Luke is just glad the ant is dead right now and not him or his teammate.

Peter holds the crystal against the sun, he sees rune both inside and on the surface at the same time. The crystal itself has a water wave-like structure.

"This is a piece of well-made teleportation crystal; I assume it was given to you?" Peter asks.

Danny nods.

"Then the person must have much faith in you." From their reaction, Peter knows he is right.

"Well," says Peter, "given the current circumstance, I believe I am capable to refill the crystal's mana and send all of you back."

Everything that can be defined as magic in the world of Marvel, its source is what's call "mana".

Peter tried to use knowledge from Earth to understand what is mana when he is just learning magic.

In this world, there are mana partials is the air. It can also be generated by humans and some other living organisms, but not everyone can do so. This is why not everyone can become a sorceress because sorceress needs to be able to generate mana by themselves. Tools such as wand and rod can help reduce the amount of the mana the sorceress use by gathering mana from the air. The mana sorceress generates has its own color, such as Peter's is light blue, Loki's is green, Strange's is orange, and Danny's is goldish yellow.

The rune inside the crystal is for the actual teleportation magic. The rune on the outside of the teleportation crystal is used to absorb mana from the air. The kind of crystal that has a water wave-like structure is a sign that it can store a lot of energy. The "cool off" process, after all, is just the process of refilling mana. The reason that the mana absorbing rune is necessary is that most people do not generate enough mana to refill the crystal at once.

But Peter does, at less enough to fill a 3/5 charged crystal.

So, Peter holds the crystal in between his two palms, his palms are actually not big enough to fully cover the crystal because it is the size of an egg-shaped baseball. The same light blue oral appears again around his hand. After about one minute, the oral disappeared. Peter opens his hands, and gives the crystal back to Danny, "this shall suffice." Says Peter.

Danny looks at the crystal with all its rune lights up, a sign that it can be used again. Then he looks at Peter, then the crystal, then Peter.

Peter acknowledges the shock on Danny's face and others. But he decides to play it cool.

"I advise the four of you to live immediately," Peter says, even though he kind of want them to stay for a while, it would be fun to hand out with people physically in similar age to him. But it is more important to keep where his family a secret in this case.

Peter's word shocked Danny out of his shock. He nods in to respond. Then he suggests his teammates get into a circle and join hands with each other. Luke holds on to Danny's rod with his left hand so that Danny can hold the crystal with his right hand.

This is a picture of what the author image Danny's rod looks like:

"Have a safe trip," Peter says to them, while waves goodbye.

Ava turns to look at this boy, "Thank you for saving our lives," she thanks him sincerely, after all her ribs were still broken minutes ago. She wants to know who he is, therefore she asks, "I am Ava, Ava Ayala, what is your name?"

Ava's question raised everyone's attention because all four of them wants to know.

The boy looks done at the ground as if he is thinking rather than answering Ava. Then he looks up at her.

" It is nice to meet you, Miss Ayala, I am sorry for I can not tell you who I am," after saying that, Peter stops for a second, then he says, "but you may call me Holland."

Author's note: please leave a common about you thought, I would love some feedback.