Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 70

53.4K 1.7K 348
By moonchild80

Aurora's POV:

The tension and the reality of what's happening starts to kick in. I look down at Tristan as he mutters to himself with a frown settled on his face.

His face is just pure panic and confusion. We weren't expecting this to happen today. Yes, I knew I was due soon but I thought I would sense that it was going to be today.

"Fuck, are you okay?" He looks up at me with a worried look. "Are you in any pain?" He asks again, gently rubbing circles on my belly but I shake my head. It doesn't hurt too bad but I'm overwhelmed and anxious.

"We need to get you to the hospital, now." He ushers, looking completely frazzled and in distress.

"Okay, can you please get the bag and my pillow?" I request, heavily breathing in and out as Tristan nods and rushes to the lounge to fetch my things.

"Are you ready?" He asks, coming over to me then wrapping his arm around mine and holding my hand to help me stand up.

"Yeah." I nod with a scared look still plastered across my face. Tristan notices my hesitance and cups my face with his hands. He plants a lingering kiss against my forehead then swipes his thumb across my cheeks.

"Don't be nervous." He advises, attempting to calm me down. He's visibly nervous as well. This was the last thing we've expected to happen today. "You'll be okay." He assures me, brushing my hair back in a swift motion as I nod to him. That made me feel so much better.

He helps me put on my cardigan then bends down to put my shoes on. After that, he holds on to me and helps me down the stairs and into the car. It still doesn't hurt badly but I can feel that the pain will increase in a few hours.

"Did you call your family?" I ask, looking to him as he stands there with a worried look, opening the car.

"I'll call them when we get to the hospital." He replies, lifting me up to help me sit then reclining my seat back and clipping my seatbelt. He closes the door behind me and rushes to his side, climbing in and starting the car.

It was a ten minute drive to the hospital because Tristan was rushing crazily through the street. My pain started to increase by the minute and by the time we got to the hospital, I felt my entire body aching.

Tristan helps me out of the car as two nurses sit me in a wheelchair and wheel me away. I start to panic because I can't see Tristan and I don't know where he is.

"Stop, please stop." I yelp to which the two nurses comply with my request. "Tristan?"

"I'm right here." He says as I look up at him. He crouches down in front of me and holds my hand. Only then am I able to relax. I can't do this alone, I need him in there with me.

"I won't leave your side." He reassures me, squeezing my trembling hand. "You're okay." He hums, placing a kiss on the back of it and sending me a wink.

They continue to wheel me into the room as Tristan follows, his hand still holding mine, making me feel so comfortable despite the circumstances.

They settle me into the bed and I climb on, laying back on my back and staring up at the ceiling. I can't focus on anything but the pain. It's contraction after contraction with only a few seconds apart. I didn't think it was possible for pregnancy to be any more painful.

"How are you feeling?" Tristan's voice pulls me out of my thoughts and I turn to him with teary eyes as he sits on the side of the bed with me.

"I-It hurts." I frown, sniffling as a tear drops down my face, looking down at my lap. I hear him sigh and move around.

"Come here, baby." He tuts, sitting by me, pulling me to his embrace and drying my tears. He kisses the top of my head and strokes on my hair.

We sat there for half an hour before Tristan's family and Stella arrived. I somehow felt much more reassured by their presence.

But I was still so uncomfortable and overwhelmed. We've been here for hours and I'm still not ready to push yet. But at least I had people to talk to, to distract me from the pain I was enduring. Except for Tristan, who was seemingly nervous and oddly quiet.

Doctor Chambers checked in on me every hour to see if I'm ready to push or not. And seven hours  of contractions and unbearable pain  have passed before she announced to me I was about to give birth.

"You're dilated ten centimetres. It's time for you to start pushing." She confirms and my heart rate shoots up. "I'm going to have to ask everyone but the baby's father to leave." She requests and they all nod and exit, wishing me a good luck as they do.

They start prepping everything they need as I just lay there anxiously. I already know this is going to hurt like never before. I can bleed out,  there might be complications with the baby. All these thoughts circle my head for a moment but I shake them away, I can only do one thing at a time.

I do as told and start pushing, putting in all my power but it's still not enough and I don't feel any changes. "I'm going to need you to push even harder than that."

I tighten my grip on Trisan's hand and keep on pushing as hard as I can, my screams of discomfort erupting in the room. At this moment, I can't hear anything, I can't see anything. Everything's a blur. All I'm focusing on is the pain. I feel like I'm being ripped apart.

"You're doing good, Aurora." Doctor Chamber praises as I squeeze Tristan's hand as tightly as I can.

He momentarily lets go of my hand and goes over to the other side of the bed, next to Doctor Chambers and the other doctors. As soon as he does, his face turns pale and he looks visibly worried. You would think he wasn't used to seeing blood.

"I can see the head. You're doing good Aurora. Keep pushing." She encourages me as I want heavily, feeling myself about to pass out. I attempt to push again but I can't. I'm dehydrated, I'm tired and beaten. I don't think I'm capable enough to handle this.

Getting more and more frustrated by the continuous failed attempts and by the discomfort I'm feeling. I burst into tears. I don't think I can continue anymore.

"I-I can't do this." I shake my head, my chest heaving up and down as my tears roll down my flushed cheeks.

"Yes, you can. It's nearly over." Tristan reassures me, giving me a comforting nod.

I gather all of the strength I have left in me and push like I didn't before, grunting each time do and earning a word of encouragement from Doctor Chambers.

I cry out in pain and exhaustion as I feel the baby's weight exiting my body. A loud, earth-shattering yet soft cry is heard through the room. That's when I realized it's over. I did it.

I collapse back on the bed with a loud grunt, shutting my eyes and breathing heavy, feeling drained and exhausted.

"Is he okay?" I pant, placing my hand on my forehead, feeling myself getting dizzy. The sight of blood isn't helping either. I think I'm about to pass out from exhaustion but I can't. I want to see my baby boy, I want to hold him.

"He's perfect." Tristan hums, his voice as peaceful as it's ever been. I want to see him. I sit back up on the bed to see the doctor wrapping my baby in a blanket. "Please, give him to me." I raise my voice as the doctor nods and walks over to us with a smile.She hands him over to us as I reach over to hold him, supporting his head as I do.

There are no words. No words to describe this moment. My heart starts to race as I look into his eyes, they're perfect. Just like the rest of him is. Nothing else matters at this moment. All the pain was worth it, I wanted to talk but I couldn't muster up the words. As I looked over his face, watching him so peacefully breathing in and out, as I watched over his beautiful little face that glowed with purity, I realised I've been waiting for him my entire life. I realised that there isn't anything I wouldn't give him.

My eyes begin to water and I start crying. I don't want to cry at this moment but I can't help it. I'm so happy. After nine whole months of feeling him grow inside me, I'm finally meeting him. He's finally here. Happiness is an understatement.

I look up at Tristan as he layed next to me, he's utterly infatuated with our baby. A smile tugs at his lips as his finger lightly goes over our little angel's face, watching him stir in his sleep.

He turns to me, pressing his lips against my forehead as I smile and nuzzle into his chest. "I love you so much." He whispers, placing a peck on my parted lips.

We feel him moving around in our hold and we turn to him, letting out little noises as he does. I move my finger towards his hand, daintily caressing it. Suddenly, I feel him clenching my finger with his tiny hand.

My heart flutters and my eyes start tearing up more than they already have. We sat there for what it felt like forever, cuddling him. I just can't believe how much I love him. How in awe I am with him, and how angelic he is. I realized at this moment how blessed we are to have him. Ever since I found out I was pregnant with him, I've been nothing but happy. And I can't wait to take him home, take care of him, and love him as unconditionally as I can...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa💞 I hope you guys had amazing holidays and I hope you enjoyed this chapter😙

I jus hit 1 million reads which is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! I couldn't wish for a better gift. Thank you so so much for all the support you've all shown me ever since I started this story. You all have no idea how much I appreciate you💞

Lots of love❤

Published: 25th December 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
29.6K 1.7K 43
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
161K 8.3K 27
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "WHY.DID.YOU.LET.HIM.TOUCH.YOU?" He asked in a lethal tone. His veins we...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naรฏve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...