Caged By Him

Bởi moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Xem Thêm

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 69

53.4K 1.6K 292
Bởi moonchild80

Special thanks to @lustandsin for sending me this picture of how she envisions Aurora. I love it😍❤

Three months later:

Aurora's POV:

"Everything is as it should be." Doctor Chamber says as she unhooks me from the machine. "The baby should be here any day now."

"Are we nervous?" She asks and I nod. "A little." I reply, staring at the ceiling as I tighten my grip around Tristan's hand whilst he swipes his thumb softly on the back of my hand.

"There's no need to be. The baby's doing great." She reassures, giving me a smile. "I'll see you when you're due." She tells me and I nod and thank her.

I sit up and button up my dress, then putting my cardigan over it. Tristan helps me down from the bed to put on my shoes before we exit the doctor's cabinet.

"Are we going back home to have lunch?" I ask, looking up at him as he pulls out the keys to the car.

"No, we'll eat outside." He says, opening the door for me then holding my hand and helping me up. I nod to myself as he closes the door behind me then going over to his side, getting in and starting up the car.

I leaned my head against the window, watching the scenery go by, the brown leaves falling down to the ground. That's when I felt the baby kicking again. He's been kicking like crazy these past few weeks.

Tristan loves it, he loves watching my bump in motion. The first time I saw it, I cried. It's when I realized how real this is. That there's a person inside of me growing.

I have to admit that now that I'm nine months pregnant, I feel so relieved. I couldn't shake the feeling that someday along my pregnancy, something bad would've happened to me. But I'm so blessed that everything went well.

It was a fifteen minute drive before we got to the restaurant. It was really nice and fancy yet so cozy at the same time. I wasn't surprised, Tristan always picks the best of the best.

We were escorted to our table which was a bit secluded than the rest. I don't mind. I actually prefer it. Tristan and I sat there as my eyes scanned the room, this place is really nice. I divert my eyes to see a group of girls walking by, whispering and giggling, their eyes lingering on Tristan as they do.

That makes me upset. I don't know why I still get jealous when I see things like this. I guess I'm just insecure that he looks that handsome while I look like this. It's extremely shallow of me to even think that but I'm not feeling my best these days.

I look up from my menu to the waiter as he  approaches our table. "Hello, my name's Mike. I'll be you waiter this afternoon. What can I get you started with?" He politely asks, holding his hands in front of him as my eyes go over the menu, trying to figure out what I'm going to eat.

"I'll have the sirloin stake and a glass of bourbon on the rocks." He states, closing his menu and handing it to the waiter who then turns to me to take my order. 

"Can I have the side salad and the grilled rosemary chicken, please?" I request, handing him my menu.

"Anything to drink?" He asks and I shake my head. "Just water, please. Thank you." I give a light smile, to which he nods and walks away.

I'm trying my best to eat healthy for the baby. Normally, I'll just be eating pizza or pastries, but the doctor recommended I change that so that's what I've been doing for the past few months. Although, I would do anything for a glass of wine right now.

The waiter soon comes back with our plates, setting them on the table. It all looks and smells amazing and I'm starving. Even though I just had a full breakfast just a few hours ago.

I watch as the waiter pours out drinks while silence settles between me and Tristan. I glance over at the waiter and he's starting at me, giving me a weird look that makes me uncomfortable. I look away, feeling a bit awkward. I look over to Tristan and he hasn't noticed anything.

I've had my share of people staring at me, more so during the past couple of months. It's because I look like a teenager in a bad situation. I've had women come up to me when I'm out and comment about how I looked 'too young to be pregnant'. I must confess that it made me very self conscious, I felt so judged and refused to leave the house for a while.

Because I have to admit, I didn't expect to be pregnant so early in my life as well. I wanted kids but in my late twenties. But that doesn't mean that I'm any less grateful for what I have. Nor does it change the fact that I'm going to love my baby with all that I am.

I look back at the waiter as he walks towards me and pours my water. His eyes on me with a smirk pulling at his lips. I wrap my cardigan around myself and tuck by hair behind my ear, feeling even more uncomfortable.

That catches Tristan's attention and he snaps his head up at me. He looks over to the waiter and catches him looking at me. He grits his jaw and fists his hands, ready to stand up but I stop him, giving him a reassuring smile.

"I advise you to stop looking at her before you find yourself out of a job." He hisses in a low yet angry, threatening voice. "Or worse." He adds, giving him a death stare. That makes the waiter nervously gulp and scatter away with his head bowed.

I gulp, sighing in relief. He was surprisingly calm about that. Normally, he'd be lashing out or having his gun aimed at someone. But times have changed and I'm more than okay with that.

I place my hand on his, attempting to calm him down because I know what's going on inside his head at the moment and it's no good.

After calming him down, he's able to subside his anger and push past what happened. "Have you decided where you want to have the nursery?" He asks me but I shake my head. "I don't know yet." I tell him, shoveling a piece of chicken into my mouth.

"You know we can always move in to a new house." He informs me, placing his glass on the table as I swallow. He mentioned that before but I didn't think we're actually going through with it.

"Do you want that?" I ask him and he shrugs. "It's your call, angel. We'll do whatever you're comfortable with." He reassures me to which I nod and pick at my salad.

"I don't know. Can we wait until after the baby's born?" I request, looking up at him as he leans back on his chair and gives me a look. "It was just a suggestion, my love. We won't do it if you don't want to." He assures me, taking another sip of his drink.

We sat there talking till we finished our food and then ordered dessert. By the time I was done, I felt so bloated yet satisfied.

"Are you full?" He asks and I nod with a content smile. "Yes, thank you." I tell him as he stands, tugging at his suit jacket then walking over to me and helping me stand up. "Let's get going." He says, dropping a sum money on the table before taking my hand and we both exit.

After that, we went to a furniture store to buy things for the baby's nursery. It's something I've been very excited about. I want to decorate it myself and so Tristan told me I can. We also bought everything we need to prepare for the baby's arrival. We bought clothes, a baby nest pillow, basically everything we'd need to put in the hospital bag when the time comes.

By the time we were back home, I was spent and just wanted to get to bed and fall asleep. We were out all day and by now, the sun was setting and I was ready to fall asleep.

We went up to our room and settled there. I wanted a quiet night in: a movie, food and me and Tristan in bed together.

"I think we should turn this room into the nursery." I suggest, pointing towards the lounge then turning to him as he cocks a brow. "Is that what you want?" He questions and I nod.

"Yeah, we never use it. And it's the closest room to ours." I explain to which he shrugs then nods to himself.

The master bedroom is a house itself. It's attached to its own bathroom, a walk in closet and a lounge. The lounge is connected to the bedroom by an archway. Since there's already a seating area and a TV inside the bedroom, I don't think there's any point in keeping the lounge. There's another one downstairs.

"That's a good idea. I'll get it sorted tomorrow." He approves, giving me a peck on my forehead.

I give him a small smile but it soon fades when a thought crosses my mind."What's wrong?" He questions, noticing the look on my face.

All this talking about the nursery is just making me realize that any day now, I'm going to be a mother. I've read tons of pregnancy books, took classes yet I still don't feel ready. And no one teaches you about what comes after that.

"Nothing." I shake my head, walking away from him but he follows. "It's me. You can talk to me, baby. " He pokes, pulling me closer to him. I sigh and tuck my hair behind my ear. "I'm scared." I confess, looking to the ground.

"Of what?"

"Going into labour, giving birth, becoming a mother, all of it." I explain, getting anxious just thinking about it. I'm going to be in so much pain.

"Aurora..." He starts but I interrupt. "I don't know anything about being a mother. What if I'm terrible at it?" I ramble, the more I think about it, the more overwhelming it seems.

"Listen to me, you're going to be an amazing mother. I know you are." He coos, holding my hands and attempting to calm me.

"I'm nervous." I sheepishly admit as he takes my hands and makes me look up at him. "I know you are but you'll learn. We'll both learn." He assures me. "Our baby's so lucky to have you as his mother."

That makes a huge smile pull at my face, he always knows what to say to calm me down whenever I'm irrationally anxious.

He leans in, encircling his arms around me and pulling me into his embrace. He lifts me up, making me giggle as he wraps my legs around his waist and drags his hands up and down my thighs. "You look so good." He whispers against my lips, taking my lower lip between his teeth and biting on it before smashing his lips against mine.

He backs me up into a wall and adjusts his hold on me as I tighten my legs around him. His lips trail down to my neck, then down to my chest, sucking and nibbling on my skin. God, he's making me feel so good. Everything melts away when he kisses me.

I thread my fingers through his hair, tugging on it weakly as I nuzzle my face into his neck and breathe out. I could just stay this all day. I don't know how he does it but each time he kisses me, it sets me on fire.

Our heated session was disrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. We both pull away from each other, trying to catch our breath.

"Fuck." Tristan sighs in frustration, gently letting me down. I adjust my clothes as he pulls out his phone from his pocket. "I have to take this. I'll be right back." He says, answering his phone then walking away.

He closes the door behind him as I sigh out and start removing my clothes. I bend down to retrieve my cardigan that I dropped on the floor when I took it off.

That's when I felt a sharp pain flood through my entire body, making me gasp and stand up. That must have been a contraction again. But I never had them this close together like I am now. And they're not usually this painful.

I sit on the couch at the foot of the bed and sigh out, taking a deep breath then exhaling. That might be the most painful contraction I've had yet. A few seconds later, I got another one, even more painful than the last. I feel the pain rushing through me as I attempt to stand up but can't.

"T-Tristan?" I call out for him in a weak voice but he doesn't answer. I whimper in pain but gather my strength and call for him again. "Tristan?"

"I'll be right there, baby." He shouts back from the outside. I take a deep breath, trying to contain myself from freaking out.

"Tristan." I call out one last time, raising my voice more as I clench my stomach in pain. That makes him open the door and step inside, his eyes on me as he walks over to me.

"What is it?" He asks with a frown on his face, placing his hands on my belly then looking up at me with a concerned look.

"My water just broke."

Baby Black is on the way! Hope you enjoyed😙💞

Also, guys, it has been one year since I published this story. A year ago, I published the first chapter and I'm so happy I decided to write. I met so many amazing people I'm so thankful for on here.

Lots of love❤

Published: 17th December 2019.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

141K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
2.3M 69.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
389K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
212K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...