High School Sweethearts: BLOO...

By fuckboy_cagayo

"Can I tell you something?" I nod, putting a hand behind my head. She chews on her bottom lip momentarily, lo... More

1: While You Still Can
**2: J. A. T. B.
4: Sweet Agony
**5: Tasty
6: What's It Gonna Be?
7: Have No Choice
8: No Room For Errors
9: Panic
10: Initiation
11: New Neighbors
12: Ran In The Family
A/N
*13: Cold Sweat
14: Snapped
15: Let's Be Fair
16: Jesy's Right
17: Make Him Remember
**18: Mid Evil
19: Wednesday
20: Captain
21: Slip Ups
22: Sensitive
23: Thank You?!
24: Not The Whole Truth
25: Protege I
26: Protege II
27: Protege III
28: You Need Help
29: Clean Up
30: What We Need Is Therapy
*31: Hot Box
32: Who Is It?
33: Could She Be?
34: Suspicious
35: Spread Out
36: Weird Obsession
37: Familiar Stranger
*38: Like A Bolton
*39: Stalkers & Office Sex
40: When It Started From
41: What It Was Becoming

3: Am I Worse Than Him?

801 29 27
By fuckboy_cagayo

Leigh-Anne

Holy fuck.

I never thought I'd like it.

Hell, I loved it, but to a certain extent. I hated that I didn't get to cum and the mind-numbing pain I felt when she dug that scalpel into my skin.

Though, I thoroughly enjoyed the whipping. I want her to do that more often.

I'm currently sitting in the bathtub full of cold water while my Jadey wiped the dried blood from my mouth. I held an ice pack to the slight sting her hand left from earlier. After my mouth was cleaned, I'm told to lean forward.

With a peroxide soaked cotton ball, she dabs the burning welts that the water didn't reach. She did the same for the mark she'd inflicted on my right shoulder blade.

I hiss in pain as she cleans it.

I love how even when she's mad and after she'd punished me without mercy, she still takes care of me.

It kinda reminded me of that couple from about three years ago that went on a killing streak before one of them stabbed the other to death and fled the city.

Their names were Dinah Hansen-Hamilton and Camila Cabello.

They've killed a lot of people in their area in a span of a year. Their victims were Calum Hood, Lauren Jauregui, Kylie Jenner, Rebecca Gomez, Austin Mahone, Sasha Gio, Goron Pierre, Camila's parents, Sinu and Alejandro, and brother, Alfonzo as well as Dinah's sister, Normani and mother, Milika.

After their last kill together, it was said that they made a pact to do a double suicide so they wouldn't get caught. Though, Camila betrayed Dinah by stabbing her to death. When Camila was finally caught in Oakland, California by the fire squad, they found pictures of her victims.

She was holding a sleeping little girl while the girl's mother, and Camila's lover, laid bleeding on the bed.

The cops took the girl and Camila is currently on Death Row scheduled to get executed in 2032. She was deemed the youngest serial killer alive, only being 18 when she was caught.

I've done copious amounts of research on them when I first heard about them. To say I'm intrigued by their Bonnie and Claudia dynamic would be a bit of an understatement.

Hmm, Jade and I are actually a lot like them, now that I think about it. I guess I'm Dinah in this situation since I was a little off before I met Jade, but the girl with the gorgeous eyes brought out the true maniac in me.

Maybe, with my help, she could be the youngest serial killer alive. Then again, she might be already considering how she killed her own brother at 7.

Though, I'll make sure we don't get caught. That was a flaw in Dinah's and Camila's murders. They killed only the people around them. A good serial killer knows not to leave a pattern. Kill at random so it's harder to catch you. It doesn't take a genius to know that.

Fucking duh.

Hmm, that could be the reason behind my small obsession with the teenage murderers.

"Jadey?" My voice came out raspy and almost unrecognizable. All thanks to my sexy baby.

"Hm?" She hums, now putting Vaseline on my back gently. I lick my chapped lips before nibbling on my top. "Thank you," I whispered. She pauses for a moment, "What?" I turn my head, looking at her baffled expression.

"For punishing me. I really did deserve it," she raised an eyebrow, lips parted as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say. "Why... are you thankin' me, though?" She caps the Vaseline before putting it back in the medicine closet across the hall.

When she returned, she took a seat on the covered toilet, putting her elbows on her knees. "I just told you," I said.

She squints a bit, looking genuinely confused.

She connects her hands together, bringing them to her mouth with an exhale. "So, you like bein' punished like that?" Her tone had a hint of darkness in it. She seemed disgusted with my new confession; almost like it was the first.

I frown at that, but I nod as a response. She makes this grunt like noise, sitting upright. "Then it isn't a punishment if you do," she said seriously. My eyebrows furrow up. I shouldn't have said that.

I'm in so much trouble now.

"Then what are-," she flares her nostrils at me, instantly shutting me up. "I'll figure somefin'," she said in a low voice that makes me shift; creating ripples in the water. She stares at me with a blank expression, making me a bit nervous.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, hanging my head. "I already told you that 'sorry' doesn't-,"

"Not about Jed... I'm sorry for liking my punishment," I said in a small voice, lowering the ice pack. She takes her finger and lifts my head up so that I'm staring into those Bambi eyes.

Eyes I could get lost in and hope I never get found.

"S'not your fault, pet. Ya can't help what you like," the pad of her thumb softly grazing my cheek in a loving manner. "Are you upset about that?" I asked timidly. She sighs, shaking her head with a ghost of a smile.

"I just don't wanna hurt you too bad," she admitted.

"No, I deserve it. Don't hold back on me," I said, holding her wrist when she went to take her hand away. After enduring what felt like hours of her torture, I missed her gentle touch.

"Leigh, do you have any idea what you're asking for?" She asked in a slow, careful tone. I chew on my lip, now unsure. I know I've said that I deserve it over ten times, it feels, but despite how close we are, I really don't know what she's capable of.

From how she kept mumbling to herself in the time we were in my basement, I know she hasn't been on her medication in a few days. When she's off too long, she gets frighteningly dangerous. She still has faint scars on her ears and her fists as a result of that.

"Does it matter if I did?" I asked in an almost snappy tone. I know I'm not in a position to speak to her like that, but she's too soft compared to what she kept warning me for the last couple of months we've been together.

She doesn't seem to react to my attitude. Instead, she nods once, "It does." I bit the inside of my cheek, then released it slowly with a squint in my eyes. "I killed your ex," I reminded her, crossing my arms over my bare chest.

She raised an eyebrow at me, licking her plump lips, "What's your point?" She shrugged and I nearly scoffed, "The point is I brutally murdered your ex in the worst way imaginable."

She looks around sarcastically, "I fail to see your point." I huff in annoyance, "I feel like an extreme act deserves an extreme punishment, don't ya think?" She clenches her jaw for a moment, looking dead into my eyes.

"Regardless of anyfin', I've always been 'bout consent," she said, getting close to my face. "If you want, I mean really want me to punish you, I need you to be a hundred percent sure," she's so close that our lips brushed with every syllable that fell from her accented mouth.

"I'm sure," I breathe out, feeling electricity vibrating through my body at the closeness. She backs away, "I already know how I'm gonna do it." She stated after a while.

"How?" She licks her lips again, never breaking eye contact. "I'm gonna make you live with the fact that you've hurt me," she seethed at me.

"You nearly sent me back to Briarwood, where I wouldn't see you for years. It's a bloody prison, Leigh. I've had nightmares abou' that place. I tried to take me pills regularly, but when somefin' dramatic happens in me life, I see red. I'd want to hurt someone. When Jed was killed the way he was, all I could think about was gettin' me hands on whoever did it and mutilate their body until they're unrecognizable."

A single tear rolls down her cheek, face turning a light shade of pink.

"If I didn't love you, you'd be dead and I'd be back in Briarwood," she sniffed. "But I do love you. More than I thought I was capable of. You embraced me insani'y with open arms. Stayed with me after I said that I killed me brother and ate his liver. Endured the pain, the pleasure, the sickness. Only to mentally kill me."

With a deep intake of breath, she wipes her face and sighs, "That's your punishment."

I feel hot wetness going down my own face, soothing the bruise on my cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt you," I choke out. "Am I worse than him?" I asked haltingly. She stares at me, jaw tight, and eyes narrow.

There was an uncomfortable silence until she suddenly stood up and went over to the sink. She turns on the tap and proceeds to rinse her face.

My heart's aching as if she and I had broken up. I know that if I am, indeed, worse than her abusive ex, I'd die. That's the last thing I want. I didn't think all of this would happen. I felt, and still feel, so shitty about landing her in the hospital.

That childish look in her eyes when she saw me. How miserable and scared she looked in that bed.

Then when I saw that crazed look in her eyes when Andre confessed, I knew this wouldn't end well for me. And I was right.

The tap shuts off and she dries her face with a hand towel. "No, you're not," she finally answered. "He's never done anyfin' for me."

"No?" She shakes her head solemnly, "Nope." She takes her seat again, giving me a soft smile, now. "You're completely different from him... in every way," her hand goes up to caress my cheek again. "You love me for me. You lit'rally killed for me," she said and I nodded while once again, getting lost in those dark honeys.

"I can't lie, I would have done the same for you," she sighed. "I overreacted, habibi." Both of my eyebrows stretch to my hairline. "What?" She lets out a soft chuckle, "You might've hurt me, but I realize that you treat me be'er than he has." She glances at my lips, eyes lingering. I subconsciously lick my lips.

"I forgive you."

------

After my bath, Jade and I slipped into my bed and I laid on top of her, my back still hurting intensely. I wore a loose fitting shirt that reached past my knees and shorts.

Jade's hands were lightly tracing the welts, making me wince a little. "Sorry'boutit," she said. I rest my chin on her chest, smiling at her. "It's okay. It hurts so good." She raises an amused brow before dropping a kiss on my forehead.

"By the way, what did you write on my back?" She smirks at me exactly like the very first time, bringing in waves of nostalgia. "J.A.T.B." I tilt my head a bit, "What's that?"

"Me initials," her smirk growing. My mouth drops open in playful shock. "You tattooed your name on me?" She nods, "So any lad or lass that tries ya, knows you're taken." I hum, leaning in and kissing her passionately, "Don't worry, baby. I'm all yours." We stay lip locked for a minute before I break away.

"Can I do you?" She gives me this look that makes me weak, "Yes, but I want your full first name. No initials."

I'm not sure why, but the thought of having my name on her body excites me. Hell, just looking at her is exciting to me.

"Where do you want it?" She leans in, taking my bottom lip in her teeth, "Doe'n't matter, baby." When she pulls away, I sit up so that I'm straddling her. "What do we tell Pez and Jesy?" She sits up on her forearms, reaching over to trace my collarbone.

She seems a little preoccupied, so I am going to repeat myself until she looks up, lips pursed.

"What do you wanna tell them?" Her fingers dance on my thigh, drumming a random rhythm. "Should we tell them what I did?" I cover my mouth with a closed hand, but Jade takes my hand down in a gentle gesture.

"If we do, then we have to threaten them with secrecy."

"Threaten them how, baby?" I asked in an innocent voice, watching her as she lifted my shirt up just a little. "With death," her eyes bored into mine. I moved her hand away and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my bare chest to her. Her tongue darts out to wet her lips, hungry eyes raking over my half naked body.

I chuckle hotly, cradling her face in my hands, and bringing her towards me.

"How about instead of using that method to shut them up," I trailed off, flicking my tongue on her top lip. "We used it to make them kill with us?" She lets out an aroused breath, raising a brow, "You want this to be... a regular thing?" I nodded eagerly and she shrugs with a bit of a grin.

"Yeah?" I asked. She giggles, "I think you're more bent than I am, love."

I give her a sly smile, "Maybe a bit." She groans under her breath, sitting up straight and wrapping her arms around my waist loosely. "Hold me tight. I love the pain," I said with a sultry undertone.

She does so, causing me to shiver and screw my eyes shut at the delicious pain. I soon feel her soft, wet lips on my collarbone and I sighed in bliss.

Her lips are my weakness as well as her eyes.

"I'd like that... I'd like that a lot," she said in that sexy ass low voice of hers. "Who should be first?"

"Mmm... let's start... with Andre," I moaned. She hummed in approval, flipping us so that she's on top. The searing heat my back still had is far from unpleasant. She hovers over me, eyes swirling with desire.

"I love you so fucking much, Princess," she pants out.

"I love you, too, baby," I said submissively. She then buries her face in my neck, sucking and nipping on the sensitive skin. I wrap my legs around her, closing my eyes at the pleasure. I sigh her name in her ear and, to my dismay, she lifts her head up.

A shit-eating grin spread across her face. "How 'bout you mark me then we fuck in your basement?"

I nod my head slowly at that, desire bouncing around in my body. "Can we kill Andre after?"

"Maybe," she kisses my jaw tenderly. "Let's... go downstairs. I need you... now," she chuckles against my skin, her warm breath fanning over my neck.

"Pleasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...