One in a Million

By czyrhyne

Bighit E. hired a new manager for BTS. Park Jihyo, who's the same age as Jin secured the position. What's m... More

Prologue
1
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72.
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99.
100. Finale

22

5.8K 137 3
By czyrhyne

Jihyo finds it odd that Suga jokes around her, even more so to ask her jokingly for a date. She thought that maybe after they made a song together Suga had finally warmed up around her. Maybe now he's more comfortable to interact with her like Taehyung.

"Date huh? Call!"

She responded, going with the flow. Minutes later, she noticed that Suga haven't read her message yet,

"Has he fell asleep?"

She thought, ignoring his lack of response Jihyo continue making her journal. She didn't realize the amount of memories she shared with the boys until just recently. She pasted a lot of group pictures she had on her phone and labelled each of them accordingly. For her last entry (of the day), she pasted the draft lyrics she made with Suga. The piece of paper is already crumpled from the edges, the notes isn't tidy as well. In fact, there are a lot of corrections made underlined with a red marker but it is very special to Jihyo. She intentionally kept the paper with her for keepsake.

When she's done, she took a photo of the first page and shared to their group chat. Funny how the boys kept her in the chat box but she really appreciate the gesture, it is the same as saying she didn't left her post.

💬 Hi boys! I didn't knew I have a copy of this photo but this is too funny not to share 😜🤣

(Last dinner with the boys with them all caught goofing around)

All the members reacted to her post complaining how weird they look like but nonetheless happy to reminisce that night. When their conversation died down, Jihyo decided to call it a night. The boys need some rest too and she of course are about to start her student life again; hopefully her last senior year as well.

.

.

.

Jihyo came to school riding a sports car, well not hers but Jackson's... well, not actually Jackson's but the one he drives to school which apparently not Jihyo (lol)

"Hey Wang, thanks for the ride."

"Anytime Ji."

"Hahaha... as if that car is yours. What if your boss finds out your driving someone else using his car, aren't you gonna be scolded?"

"Who? Jinyoung? Oh, man! We're friends you know! I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, yeah... whatever Wang. I'll go now, I need to find my class first. See you when I see you!"

Jihyo went to find where her first class will reside but as soon as she entered the Arts building, she bumps with a bulky guy,

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. Are you hurt Miss?"

The guy help her back in her feet and stood frozen when their eyes met;

"Is this for real? Am I seeing the real deal?! You're Park Jihyo, aren't you? Whoah! This is news men! The goddess is finally back!!"

The guy exaggeratedly exclaimed; 

"Lee Hoseok!!"

Jihyo recognized him too, he's no other than the muscle guy Lee Hoseok whose her favorite person in the whole world! (no scratch that, just her favorite - period) The two shared a comfortable hug. Lee Hoseok or bunny as she calls him is Jihyo's junior last, last year. They were of the same age but he started college late. The two recognizes their similarity right away after meeting each other for the first time and ever since then they have become inseparable.

"But really, it's a surprise to see you. Are you finally going to finish your studies?"

"Yeah, I can't afford to be out run by you, you know. Where are you heading by the way?"

"Class 7 and you?"

"Heol! Class 7 too! We're classmates again! (Overjoyed) Dang!! (Upset)"

"Look at this girl! Are you happy or disappointed? Choose only one!"

He complained, the two laugh it off right afete, they are always playful with each other and now that Jihyo learned their classmates again all the more she becomes happy coming back to school. Hoseok will be a great motivator for her. That guy is literally an 'angel' without wings and all his friends have only one thing to say about him- he is a soft, fluffy ball.

"I wonder who our professor will be, do you have any idea, bunny?"

"Nope! But hey, I saw you with BTS on the internet... so it's true you became their manager, right? How was it?"

"It's actually nice, they are all good people though a lot of times it's tiring. You can't imagine how busy they are everyday, bunny. It's pure chaos at times."

"Really? Too bad for them but oh, well! They're earning dollars so I guess it's all worth it."

"How about you bunny, I thought you're about to debut?"

"Just you wait Ji. Though my first training contract doesn't work well, I'm sure to debut really soon. I was scouted again just recently, you know."

"Wow! (Clap, clap) good for you. Own that stage Lee Hoseok! Even if I'm broke, I'll save enough money to buy a ticket for your first concert!"

"Promise me that!"

"Pinky promise!"

.

.

.

The first day of school has been eventful for Jihyo. A lot of juniors recognized her as BTS pretty manager and their campus pride. Her classmates whose ones her juniors welcomed her warmly as if she's never gone. She became an instant celebrity within an hour after her classmates spread the news of her comeback. Her professors who knew her in her junior years have also welcomed her back and booked her for a performance in their annual freshmen welcome party. Although flustered, she can't really say no now.

"Hey, hey, hey! How's our instant celebrity friend?"

Hoseok asked when they met again for lunch. She shared most of her classes with Hoseok except for two minor subjects which she already taken up.

"Don't remind me. All I did this morning is to smile and greet people. I've met so many but I'm not even sure if I heard their names correctly, jeez!"

"Hahaha! They really miss you around campus, Ji."

"Huh! More like they want to ask about my babies."

"Babies??"

"BTS! Who else?! Since I became their manager, people keep asking me personal stuff about them."

"Hahaha! So it's a fake fame?! Shame!"

"Never mind! I'd rather be no body than instant celebrity, you know. Wait bunny, my phone's been buzzing since morning I haven't checked it yet."

Jihyo took her phone and read her messages while they queue for food in the school cafeteria. She was surprised to see the number of unread messages coming from the group chat she shared with the boys.

-group chat-
V: Noona, how's your day at school?

Jk: Are you having fun meeting your old friends?

Jm: Noona, we miss you but please enjoy your day!

Jh: Noona good morning!

Jn: the kids are already hyper, I'm the only one to look out for them 😞 but don't worry, okay! Enjoy your day.

Nj: Yow noona, stay away from crowd and stay safe, okay! Enjoy!
-end-

-V DMs-
💬 Noona, aren't you coming back after you finished school?

💬 you're supposed to comeback to us, right?

💬 Hoboem hyung said he's looking for a new manager

💬 I get mad and walked out but the other members didn't say anything

💬 Noona, you need to return to us.

💬 Noona?

💬 I guess you're busy. I'm going back to the members now.

💬 I'll probably need to apologize, right?

💬 If you're here, you're probably gonna scold me for being immature.

💬 Sorry noona, it won't happen again.
-end-

-group chat-
Jk: Noona, don't skip lunch. Tell us about your school.

Jm: Do you meet a lot of friends noona? Do people bother you?

Jk: I bet a lot of people recognized you as our manager, I hope their treating you kindly.

Jh: Noona, we're having kimchi stew today because we missed the one you cooked for us 😒

Jk: Suga hyung eat it all! 😭😭😭

Jn: Time to eat, where are you kids?
-end-

-V DMs-
💬 Noona, I'm not talking with the members today.

💬 I know I acted childish but their giving me cold shoulders too.

💬 Oh, it's lunch time, please it well noona.

💬 and if you have a free time, please talk to me 😭
-end-

"What are you going to eat Ji?"

She didn't realize that Hoseok is already holding trays for them both.

"Sorry, I'll eat... Tongkatsu?"

"Tongkatsu? Alright, here."

Hoseok picks a vacant table to sit in. They chose a two seater table near the window to avoid sharing it with other people. Hoseok realized how popular his friend have become and he thought he needs to protect her somehow.

"Hey bunny, wanna meet my babies?"

"Who, those cute puppies? Nah! Excuse my charisma."

Jihyo snorted but starts to take a short video message anyway.

"Hi guys! How are you? I'm currently eating lunch with my friend here, say hi bunny (facing the camera to Hoseok for a few seconds - he waived and greeted them) you guys should eat well too and don't mind not able to have the kimchi stew I made, I'll just cook something else again for you next time, okay? Also... are you guys somehow fighting? Please fix it right away... Taetae, read your inbox for me and cheer up 😄. I'll see you in your next fans signing.... if I'm not busy that day and if it's not too far, promise. Bye, bye!"

She ended the video and send it to the group chat. She also sent V a message just as promised,

💬 Taehyung, don't forget that hyungs are hyungs and you need to approach them first if you somehow hurt their feelings. About my post as your manager... as you know I'd like to finish my studies this year and earned that certificate of graduation. I'm not even sure if I will be able to comeback as your manager after a year and  you guys definitely need a new manager because Hoboem oppa and Jiggae oppa won't be able to manage everything. Please be reasonable and treat your new manager nicely once you guys hired a new one. Don't forget to tell me about him too, okay? Be a nice kid Taehyung 'cause I know you are 😊

.

.

.

She put down her phone after and eat with Hoseok while chatting. The two has a lot of things to talk to and they are really enjoying each other's company. When Jihyo decided to stop attending school, Hoseok is one of the few who encourages her to come back. He was one of the best people who keeps cheering her and genuinely praising her talent in music. She recorded her first single with him as a school project and it goes viral for a while (at least within their school community). Because of the song's popularity, they made a music video and performed the song in one of the university's Christmas ball. The two gained a nickname as CC or campus couple although they are not really dating just because their chemistry on stage is undeniably great, not to mention that the song lyrics befits them both.

//imagine Spring love as the song they sang for their school project : credits to the video owner//

.

.

.

After class, Jackson came to fetch Jihyo but this time he is with Jinyoung. The four of them (Jackson, Jinyoung, Wonho and Jihyo) agreed to celebrate Jihyo's return in college. Like always, they bought meat for samgyupsal and lots of soju to party; a typical celebration of theirs. Jinyoung whose a famous rich kid who runs his own u*tube channel recorded their preparation and forepart of their celebration. They also made a live drunk singing session wherein they sing a whole song while taking shots of soju - it's a wholesome, fun game which everyone including Jinyoung's subscribers enjoyed. They ended the celebration with wide grins and satisfied stomach. Truly, the best times are shared with people you love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 1K 30
After a life changing unfortunate event, Jeongyeon made a hard decision to leave her hometown for a new life and got herself a promising babysitting...
5.4K 436 28
Park Jihyo is just a normal teenager, looking for a first love. On her first day back to school, she bumps into Min Yoon Gi ( Suga ). He's a senior...
189 0 20
You are an innocent, excitable new girl, moving all the way to Korea due to your dad's new job. As you anxiously learn about the new world around you...
15.6K 804 22
Mini-story about A girl named Park Jihyo (Jihyo) who-every morning-woke up and made a funny face out her window at her best friend Min Yoongi (Suga)...