Kanezra ONE-SHOTS

By EzraRocks

So, if you don't like kanezra, don't read, if you read it anyway, don't put hate or ill just delete them okay... More

Introduction!
Nurse Jarrus
Stormtrooper Armor
Crash Landed
There for one another
Halloween Party at the Ghost
Birthday
Couch cuddles
Nightmares
Past fear
Why?
Fault
Family snow day
Shot
Drugged
Parents
Accident
Stuck
Taken
Wrong time
Secret relationship
Date night
Undercover
Kanans off day
Mermaid X Fisherman
Prisoners
Innerspace
Backstory: Baked Beans
Mornings
Sick Day
Wanda
All i need
Bun in the oven
Nightmares
De-Aged
Surpise
Couch cuddles
De-Aged 2
Camping
Nightly Routine
Spying
Doctor and Patient
Dinner date
Under the mistletoe
Denial
Homeless
Wedding
Comfort
Virus
Father-Daughter Day
Stormy Night
Switched
Happy Mothers Day
Fathers Day
Wisdom tooth
Kanezra - injured/first kiss/rain
Kanezra Day 2 - Rescue/Dark Side/Gift
Kanezra Week day 3 - Holiday/Wild/Lucky
Kanezra Day 4: Heat
Dad Bod
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Kanezra Day 1: Truth Serum
Kanezra Day 2: Cuddling
Kanezra Day 3: Mpreg

Together Again

1.3K 20 4
By EzraRocks

Takes place during beginning of Season 3

Kanan : age 21

Ezra : age 18

No ones POV

Ezra looked back at Kanan and grumbled, "Still rather have my lightsaber." He slowly walked into the cave, trying not to let the fear of possibly being eaten alive take over his mind and body, he wouldn't let it control him again. He pulled out his comm and walked to a stop as he faced towards two paths, not sure which one to take, as soon as he was going to bring up the question on where to go the sound of his masters voice rang in through the comm.

"Make a left." He said sternly and straight to the point.

Ezra lit the pathway with his flashlight and raised an eyebrow as a crease of curiosity. "Are you sure?" He had trouble believing Kanan, the force telling him to go right. He continued on with the right path before being halted by a bunch of spiders surrounding him, his instinct led him to reach for his non-present lightsaber and he panicked, his comm being hit by one of the spiders, Kanans voice being heard as it slowly went out. Concern being heard in his voice, asking Ezra what was happening.

Kanan growled and put his saber, comm, and mask down next to Ezras saber and walked towards the entrance of the cave as Bendu asked what he was going to do. "I'm going in to get Ezra." He vanished into the cave as Bendu sighed. "Hopefully master and padawan will regain balance with one another, or perhaps they will be eaten. Such as the way of things." He looked down at the little crab creature crawling by Ezra and Kanans belongings.

Ezra looked up as Kanan called his name and held his hand down reaching for his padawan. Ezra grabbed it as Kanan pulled him up, both of them sitting on the ground out of breath. Ezra looked over at his blind master with concern. "Kanan what are you doing here?" He grabbed Kanans hand as he helped him stand.

"Getting YOU back on track." He looked over towards where he sensed a spider and connected to it, holding Ezras shoulder as the young jedi walked backwards in fear of the creature, giving his shoulder a comforting yet strong hold, before Ezra pulled it away as the spider backed off. He looked up at his master and frowned. "How did you do that? I can't even do that.." He looked out as Kanan walked past him.

"Well I didn't get a choice, I have had to look and perform things differently since Malachore." He used the force to guide himself through the cave.

Ezra looked off and hugged himself, his arms crossing over one another as if he was trying to comfort himself. He stared off and gloomily followed Kanan, standing under a lighted space in the cave and looked down stopping under the light. "Look, about what happened." he paused for a second. "I'm sorry for it Kanan, for everything." He continued looking down, not noticing his master open his eyes, revealing his grey colored pupils the older jedi then placed his hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "It's not your fault Ezra, I never blamed you, for any of it." He spoke with sincerity, he knew it wasn't his lovers fault even though Ezra believed it was.

Ezra continued looking down, feeling tears fill his eyes as one dropped down his cheek slowly, leaving a line of a salty liquid behind on his cheek. He couldn't bare to look up at Kanans face, to see the scarred face, the grey eyes that no longer see, he felt like he could've saved Kanan but he fell for Mauls trap like a naïve child, now Kanan had to deal with the repercussions of his mistakes.

He felt like such a burden in the Ghost lives, he felt like a bother, feeling the glares of the crew down his back. He knew they blamed him for what happened, as soon as they got off the Phantom from Malachore, they comforted Kanan and brought him into the Medbay to check over his eyes, leaving Ezra outside the Ghost to think for himself. He remembered how hurt he was, his eyes red and swollen from the crying he did on the way back to the Ghost from Malachore, holding onto Kanan. He remembered falling onto his knees, screaming in frustration into his hands when the crew vanished into the Ghost to tend to Kanans eyes. No one came out to comfort him.

Ezra felt more tears fall down his cheeks as he remembered that dark memory. He felt himself being pulled into Kanans arms as the blind jedi rubbed his lovers back, comforting him.

"No, I don't...I don't deserve any comfort. You should be comforted, you should be hugged, you should be held close and be told that everything will be okay.." he felt himself break down, falling to his knees as Kanan held onto him.

"I got you..I got you.." Kanan held him in his lap and kissed his cheek, making sure to fall with him so Ezra didn't get hurt. "You deserve comfort, you have done nothing wrong. I never blamed you, none of the crew blame you...the only one that blames you is yourself. I never stopped caring, never stopped loving, never stopped wanting." He whispered into his lovers ear.

Ezra sobbed into Kanans chest, he held onto him and sobbed hysterically. He needed this more than he thought and held onto his lover. He calmed down and tried to take some deep breaths.

Kanan noticed this and sent calming waves through the force and rubbed his back, brushing his fingers through Ezras short hair and gave him a soft smile. "Hey..look up at me for a second." He brushed his fingers under Ezras chin and guided Ezras face up to look toward him. He gave his lover a soft smile and then wiped Ezras tears with his thumbs, wiping away the trail of tears down his cheek and sighed contently. "You're safe, I am safe, we're alive. In this moment it is just you and me...I am so grateful you came out alive.." He planted his lips against his lovers, giving him a soft yet loving and tender kiss.

Ezra hiccupped and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck and let go, looking up at Kanan. "I missed you so much, your comfort, your hold, your warmness, your light, smile, kisses." He rested his head against his shoulder and took a deep breath, letting out a relaxed sigh.

Kanan smiled and got up, helping Ezra up. "I missed you too, now lets get our crew back." He looked over and lead Ezra to the red holocron, keeping his hand on Ezras shoulder.

"There's the holocron...surrounded by spiders.." He shook a little, still uneasy being around these creatures.

"Relax, just use the force and pull it close to us." He kept his eyes closed, and used the force with Ezra to grab the holocron.

Ezra opened one eye slowly and reached for the holocron. "Kanann." He sounded wary and quickly grabbed the holocron. He looked over at Kanan who held him close.

"You freak out, the spiders will freak out. Just take a deep breath and relax okay?" He walked out with Ezra slowly and looked up at Bendu.

Ezra walked over to their belongings and hands Kanan his saber and then placed his mask in his other hand, before placing his own saber into his holster. He looked up and helped Kanan onto the speeder. "Thank you Bendu" Kanan smiled up at the middle.

Bendu gave them a comforting smile, feeling the energy of peace in their force signatures. "Now hurry off, save your friends."

Ezra nods and took off, Kanan holding onto his lover as Ezra drove to the base. He got up with Kanan and grabbed his bag, placing the holocron in it and placed it over his shoulder. "Lets get in and get going, I know where Maul is keeping them." He helped Kanan into the backseat. "Here can you take the bag?" He hands it down to Kanan who took it.

Kanan nods, holding it to the side and pulled out the holocron. "Here..can you hold this on the side?"

Ezra got into the pilots chair and grabbed the holocron. "Okay, so what's the plan? We have a while before we get there." He slowly closed the chamber and took off into space, setting the ship into hyperspace. He held the holocron and sighed.

Kanan looked over. "I trust you, if you think its necessary..open it up." He hesitated the second part.

Ezra squeezed onto the holocron and hands it back to Kanan. "I would rather hear your idea." He continued looking forward, jumping out of hyperspace.

"I think we should play it as it goes." He held the holocron and continued holding onto it.

Ezra frowned. "How can you be so calm about this?"

Kanan placed a calming hold onto Ezras shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Maul holds power over us, he wants us to be afraid. It will give him an upperhand against us..that's why he took the crew love." He said softly.

Ezra landed onto the transport that Maul took over and frowned. "Okay.." He got out of the ship and reached down, helping Kanan out of the transport as Maul walked over slowly.

"Master Jedi, just follow the sound of my voice." The Sith smirked, observing the two jedi.

Ezra growled and went to charge before being held back by Kanan, who placed his hand on his shoulder. "Easy.." He soothed the younger jedi who took a deep breath and walked over to the Sith, still holding onto the holocron.

Maul looked over at them. "Did you bring the Sith Holocron?"

Ezra threw the holocron over at him. "Here, now where is our family?" He squinted his eyes at the Sith.

Maul smiled. "Patience, my droids will lead you over to another room with the Holocron." He hands the holocron back to Ezra. "If the droids are disarmed, your friends will die."

Ezra looked back as he was lead to the room. "Good to know." He continued walking over to the room.

Kanan followed Maul. "You know Master Jedi, I was never trying to blind you."

"Oh no, you were just trying to kill me." Kanan retaliated, getting agitated by each passing second.

"Well if at first you don't succeed.." he pushed Kanan into the airlock. "TRY TRY AGAIN!" He closed the door and opened the airlock.

Kanan panicked and was sent into space, his body feeling the chill of space overcoming him. He struggled to breathe as no oxygen was present, he panicked as frost began to form in his air. He used the force and reached out to the ship, pulling himself closer to the ship before entering the safety of the transport after passing the shield. He rolled and tumbled until he stopped and held his knees, taking a deep breath. He shook his head as the nausea slowly vanished, regaining strength to stand and head to the Ghost. He snuck in slowly and looked down at the droid, hearing them set blasters to the heads of his family and jumped down, slicing the droids in half.

Hera and the others smiled as the cuffs came off, she stood up and looked up at Kanan. "Where's Ezra?" She sounded worried.

"With Maul, let's go." Kanan became focused on his lover, running with the crew as they arrived in the main control room. A big flash of light appeared as Maul and Ezra continued the combination of the two holocrons.

Hera screamed. "I can't see him!" She kept her eyes covered along with the Mandalorian and Lasat.

Kanan took the mask off and opened his eyes, the light of the holocrons, allowing him to see the two silhouettes of his lover and the Sith. "Ezra.." He became overcome with emotions as he saw his padawan again for the first time in over a year. He soon regained focused. "I see him! I'm gonna pull Ezra out!" He walked towards the center of the light.

"Wait you SEE him?!" Hera frowned. "Kanan!" She called to the blind jedi who was more focused on saving Ezra.

"Ezra! Remember Bendu warning!" He warned Ezra, trying to persuade him to sever the connection of the holocrons.

Ezra looked up, blinded but unharmed by the light. "Kanan?" He couldn't see his lover, but was able to heard his soft voice. "But I am so close, the key to destroying the sith is just a little farther." He sounded desperate.

"I SEE HIM." Maul spoke to himself.

"Twin Suns." Ezra spoke, almost more in a trance by the holocron. He looked up as Kanan tried to snap him out of it.

"It's not worth it Ezra..trust me." he frowned, leaning closer to his lover.

"I..I trust you.." He severed the connection, causing an explosion. This explosion sent Ezra and Kanan flying back along with Maul, who quickly got up and took off into his ship. "He..lives."

Kanan got up slowly, holding his head and realized Ezra was still unconscious, he ran over and placed his hand under his head slowly, placing the other on his chest to feel for his breath. "Okay honey, breathe. Wake up.."

Ezra groaned, holding his head and grinding his teeth. A headache pounding behind his eyes. He took a deep breath and looked around, blinking away the blurriness of his vision before getting a grip on what his surroundings were. He noticed first that a warm hand was holding his head carefully, and another warm hand was on his chest. He found these touches comforting, he looked around and noticed that the crew were surrounding him and it was Kanans hands that he felt.

"You alright..?" Kanan looked down at his lover.

"Yeah.." he kept his hand on his forehead, fighting against the headache. "You could see me?" He looked up at Kanan.

"I could, but only because of the light of the holocrons." He helped him up.

Sabine frowned, noticing how he was holding his head. "Hey, you sure you're alright?"

He smiled softly at her. "Yeah, just a slight headache..I'll be fine."

Kanan rubbed his back. "Lets get you back to the Ghost, get you some pain medication and get you into bed." He lead him to the Ghost, setting him down on the common room couch and walked into the medbay, grabbing the pain medication. He sighed and walked to the kitchen, pouring a glass of water and walked to Ezra. "Here." He hands him the cup of water and took out two of the pain medication pills, handing them over to Ezra. "This is 200mg, strong stuff. As soon as you take them we'll head right to bed." He sat next to him.

Ezra nods a little, instantly regretting it as his head continued to pound, he took the pills and finished off the whole cup of water. He set the cup aside and stood up, squeezing Kanans hand.

Kanan set the pill bottle down by the empty cup and walked to his cabin. He chuckled as Ezra put in the code to the door and smirked down at him. "Still remember it huh?"

Ezra smiled softly. "Could never forget.." He laid down on the bottom bunk.

Kanan knelt down and took off Ezras boots. "There we go, now the belt." He held out his hand.

Ezra took it off and hands it over to Kanan who took it gratefully. "Thank you." He set the boots and the belt aside. Then placed his mask aside on the counter, took off his boots and belt, laying them next to each other. He then grabbed a blanket from the drawer under his bed and rested the blanket over Ezra before joining him.

Ezra smiled and pulled the blanket up, then laid the blanket over Kanan. He rested his head on his chest. He could feel the effects of the medication and felt his eyes begin to droop. He rested his hand on Kanans lower stomach, before turning completely. He rested half of his body on Kanans and rested his head under Kanans chin, keeping his arm curved on his lovers chest. He closed his eyes and smiled when Kanan began to rub his back, tugging the blanket closer to them, practically tucking themselves in and smiled.

"Goodnight love.." Kanan whispered, sensing Ezra was out in a deep slumber. He chuckled and joined him in a wonderful slumber, the first night in over a year they both get the chance to sleep peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 51 14
An a.u. where Ursa & Tristan don't survive the Duchess. Now Countess Wren, Sabine comes up with some rather inspired plans that change Rebels as we k...
28K 630 20
Ezra and his friend are rebels, they speak out against the Empire hoping to make a difference. One day Ezra goes undercover and meets a girl, he is i...
50.8K 1.1K 23
Some Star Wars Rebels Oneshots. :)
13.3K 330 24
A bunch of short stories!!! Possibly some one-shots. I do not own SWR!