Fighter (Snow White with the...

By jehshabsvs

Shirayuki has always been a living on the streets. She has a life style of stealing food and some spare chang... More

Chapter 1: Daily Life... Until
Chapter 2: Caught in the Castle
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Day 2
Chapter 5: Day 3
Chapter 6: Uh Oh
Chapter 7: Day 4
Chapter 8: Day 5
Chapter 9: Day 6
Chapter 10: Innocent
Chapter 11: The Red Head Herbalist
Chapter 12: The Other Prince
Chapter 13: A Strike of Friendship
Chapter 14: Lunch with Kiharu
Chapter 15: Blackout
Chapter 16: Dark
Chapter 17: Outside
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Volunteers
Chapter 20: Alex
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 22: Preparations
Chapter 23: Leaving
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Inn
Chapter 25: Morning
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: The Dream
Chapter 29: Snake
Chapter 30: Helping the Village
Chapter 31: ...
Chapter 32: Helping out the Village
Chapter 33: Tree of Memory
Chapter 34: Home-I mean the Palace
Chapter 35: First Day Back
Chapter 36: Leaving the Castle
Chapter 37: Date
Author's Note
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: You're What?!
Chapter 40: End

Chapter 26: Arrival

276 16 4
By jehshabsvs

We eventually reached the base of a mountain. We were greeted by a forest and a hidden path that Kazuki showed us. He told us that there weren't many wild animals here. We reached halfway up the mountain, when we took a break.

Obi found a river and we filtered the water through coats. Once everyone had rested, including the horses, we started to travel again. "It should take us another three hours," Zen mentioned.

"But it only took us two hours to get halfway," Obi whined. "The second half is steeper and we have to be careful," Mitsuhide told Obi. Obi sighed.

We had kept walking and the air was starting to get thin. It didn't seem to faze Kazuki, but everyone else looked tired. "We're near the village. It should take us about ten minutes," Kazuki told us.

Ten minute passed, we saw the village. It was small, it had a couple of huts, a main house, and a huge fire. "Everyone here eats dinner together since we only keep our belongings and sleep in our huts," Kazuki told us.

We reached the village. "I'll be right back. Stay here, please," Kazuki said. He came back with a middle age man. He looked at me and his eyes glowed up.

"Shirayuki!" He shouted in excitement. The man ran up to me and surrounded me in a hug. His arms wrapped around me. It was warm and comfortable. "Shirayuki! It's so nice to meet you after all of those years." My eyes glowed. He's... my father.

He stopped hugging me after a while. "I should tell you that your dad is the chief here," Kazuki mentioned. Zen and the rest of them were talking to each other and some of the villagers.

Dad told me a little bit about the village. "Any questions?" He asked. I had one big question.

"Where is my mother?"

His eyes became dark. He turned his smile into a frown. "Your mother...?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Your mother..."

I end chapter. Goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 26
-Crossover Of: ~Akagami No Shirayukihime~ & ~Akatsuki No Yona~ Yona was the run away Princess of Kouka Kingdom, the red haired girl having a fate wit...
111K 3.3K 41
"I'm different from any other princesses. I'm different from any other people. Am I even a human?" People have their own reason to live. What if a p...
17K 1K 32
[ completed + edited ] in which, after years of avoiding the truth. the truth conceals itself. this book took, inspiration from "akagami no shirayuki...
37.8K 923 12
Zen and Shirayuki have lived the happiest lives they could possibly have. After Zen leaves for a week on business, a gang from a neighboring kingdom...