โœ”๏ธBroken Glass : Woody x Read...

De MaskedDragon533

Completed! Female reader! This book will follow the events of all 4 movies, some of the shorts, and will also... Mais

Andy's New Toy
Adjusting
Andy's Birthday Party
The Space Ranger
Confronting Woody
Sabotage
Fighting at the Gas Station
Sid's House
Turning Their Backs
The Final Stretch
Homecoming
Toy Story Shorts (Bonus Chapter)
Cowboy Camp
Woody's Gone
Departure
Reunited, or Further Parted?
Airport Fiasco
To the Rescue
Safe at Home
Gone
Masked Invaders
Galaxy Toys
Secret Confessions
Possessed Marionette
The UFO
Buzz is Taken Over
The Dark Corridor
A Heart For A Heart
Back to Normal
Many Years Later
To the Curb
Final Words
Daycare Nightmare
Woody's Choice
The Cowboy's Return
The Escape Plan
Dumpster Confrontation
A Blazing Demise
Goodbye, Andy
The Motel
A Stalking Creature
(Y/N) Finds a Way
Land of the Battlesaurs
Arena Battle
Christmas Miracle
Hawaiian Vacation
That Irritating Small Fry
A Neglected Cowboy
Reckless Forky
Dancing Lights of the Past
Inner Conflicts
Back in the Picture
Rescue Attempt
Bracing for Reality
Goodbye, Cowboy
(Y/N)'s Definition
Woody's Definition
๐ŸŽ‰ The Author's Thank You! ๐ŸŽ‰

True Freedom

14.1K 398 566
De MaskedDragon533

11/17/19

Woody stared at Bo with wide eyes, unsure of what to do. He knew what his heart wanted, but at the same time, what about hers? The two stared at each other in stunned silence, neither knowing what to do or say, until the sharp rev of the truck's engine broke out as it burst to life. The noise quickly caught their attention.

As he turned back to Bo, he found he was at a loss for words, and all he could do was helplessly stare at her as he awaited to see how she would react. To his surprise, she smiled warmly at him and gently adjusted his cowboy hat. "Go get her, Sheriff."

"Are you sure?" He asked as a bright smile began to appear in his face.

Bo nodded. "I never deserved you anyway. I always knew you would belong to (Y/N) eventually." She brought her fingers to her mouth and gave a sharp whistle, and the carnival gang came up to them in an instant.

"Yo, what's up, Peep?" Bunny asked.

"Got a mission? Another toy? A sad kid?" Ducky asked quickly in succession.

She gave them a determined smile. "We're going after that truck to save the cowboy's girl!"

"Say what!?" The plushes asked in unison. Bunny glanced at Woody before turning back to Bo as he asked, "I thought you were a thing!"

Bo smiled at him before turning to Woody. "We used to be, but not anymore. Not since the day I was taken from Molly. I always knew you belonged to (Y/N) once I left."

He sent her a warm smile in return as he said, "And I was a fool to not realize it sooner."

"Come on, we're wasting time!" Ducky yelled as the truck began to speed away. "Let's go!"

"Thanks, guys, but I need to do this in my own." Woody grinned, firmly adjusting his hat as he glared at the truck that started down the street. "This is my fault, so it's only fair I fix my own mistakes."

Laughter from Bo cut him off. "Hang on, Sheriff. You're at least gonna need some speed to keep up with that truck!" She sassily put her hands on her hips as she smirked down at Duke. "And we know just the Canadian hero to help!"

Duke Caboom smirked triumphantly. "Duke Caboom is the fastest hero alive! Let's go get that toy!" He began to pose repeatedly, which Woody quickly scolded him for as he climbed onto the back of the toy motorcycle. There wasn't anymore time for nonsense, especially since it was (Y/N)'s life that was on the line.

The two sped along the sidewalks, maneuvering between stands, benches, and boxes as they tried to stay out of sight. Luckily, many people weren't out and about as it was lunchtime, which saved a lot of time that could've been wasted otherwise. Eventually, the truck started to head towards the outskirts of the town. "We need to catch up to him, and fast!" Woody gasped.

"Don't worry. Duke Caboom's got this covered!" Duke smirked as he violently turned the bike into a small alley. By taking a speedy shortcut, the two toys managed to come back onto the sidewalk of the main street just a few feet ahead of the truck. When Caboom noticed a tall stack of boxes and flat cardboards up ahead, he beamed, "Get ready to jump, cowboy!"

"What!?" Woody hollered in shock, but there wasn't time to be stunned. Caboom steered cowards a slanted cardboard flat and the motorcycle flew into the air. Although still puzzled and overwhelmed with the sudden plan, Woody leapt off the bike just as it started to soar overhead of the moving vehicle. He realized he jumped too late, and he braced himself just in time to grab the back of the truck.

Once he got through the struggle of pulling himself into the back, he stared in bewilderment at the dozens of sealed boxes before him. Normally, he would've sighed with annoyance at how large of an obstacle this was, but since all his brain could focus on was the image of you, he simply accepted the challenge with ease. When he looked around and noticed a loose screw laying on the ground by the back gate, he picked it up and began to run from box to box.

However, after opening only a few boxes, the truck viciously hit a very large bump. The boxes jumped into the air for a split second, as did Woody, and when the wheels of the truck finally landed back on the road, the impact caused the truck's hatch to fling open. The cowboy gasped at the huge danger this posed, and he watched as a few of the empty boxes began to fly off the back of the truck.

An even stronger sense of urgency rushed through him as he began to go through the boxes faster. The truck began to drive up a slight hill, and all of the boxes, whether empty or not, began to slowly slide towards the open back of the vehicle. "No, no, no!" He hissed in alarm. There were only a few boxes left to open, but he was quickly running out of time.

He sliced open one box. Nothing but trash. He opened a second. Nothing but plastics. He opened a third. Nothing but glasses. The boxes slid closer to the edge of the truck, alongside the fourth and very last box to check.

Woody immediately rushed over and sliced through the box's tape at the exact time that the truck violently hit another bump. The opened boxes of trash, plastics, and glasses went flying over the edge of the open hatch. With them flew the last box, and everything started to move in slow motion as he stared in alarm at what he saw.

Her broken, empty form came spilling out of the now open box. Her eyes still due and face nearly expressionless, he was filled with heartbreak and horror as she refused to move. She didn't flinch at what was coming, nor did she even try to brace herself in anyway. She was simply going to let it happen, not bothering to even h freeze from her lifeless toy mode. "No!" Woody yelled urgently as he flung himself towards the edge of the hatch. Desperately reaching an arm out as far as it would go....

He grabbed your arm just in time.

You stayed limp in his grasp for a split second, but when you managed to hear him cry out your name over the rushing winds, your senses slowly came back. Slowly lifting your head to meet his gaze, he smiled the brightest, happiest smile he could ever muster when he saw that you moved and the weakest of smiles appeared on your face. "Woody...."

"(Y/N)!" He cheered as he started to pull you up onto the hatch. However, as the last of the items in the truck began to spill over the open hatch, the truck hit yet another nasty bump and all remaining cargo was flung off, including you and Woody. Only he screamed, awaiting the deadly crash as you both clung to one another, but you managed to land in one of the empty hubcaps that had fallen out. You would've shattered had you not landed bridal style in Woody's arms, but there was no time for thanks.

He continued to scream and you still remained silent with a terrified expression as the hubcap went skidding down the hill with a large trail of hot sparks trailing behind. It was a very bumpy ride, and as you both continued to go sliding further back down the road, the hubcap eventually started to wobble and jostle uncontrollably. Just before it hit a quickly approaching pothole, a very large one that had probably caused some of the trouble for the truck, you pulled out your parasol as you and Woody tightly grabbed hold of each other.

The two of you were flung into the air, causing Woody to scream more, but once the wind finally got caught beneath your parasol, it flipped open further as the two of you began to float easily in the air. The light breeze slowly carried you further into the town from above, and you and the cowboy eventually landed gently in the grass of the shadowy rim of the now empty fairgrounds.

You slowly turned to look at the cowboy, meeting his overjoyed expression and the stupid, love struck smile plastered on his face. A small, defeated sign escaped your lips as you frowned, turning down to look at the ground. "Woody.... I-"

He instantly cut you off, pressing his lips to yours in a desperate manner. One of his hands gently cupped your cheek while the other carefully held your cracked hand. He pressed further into the kiss as you remained frozen in place, completely in shock. When he pulled away, is hand never leaving your cheek, he started, "Oh, (Y/N). I'm so sorr-"

This time, you cut him off as you quickly pressed your lips back onto his. Your arms came up to wrap around his neck, and he graciously returned the kiss as he wrapped his arm tightly around your waist, pulling you closer as you tilted your head to press your cheek further against his hand. The kiss was very passionate and desperate, full of mixed emotions of sadness, relief, and immense joy. But at the same time, a strange emptiness seemed to still linger about through it all.

"(Y/N).... Are you alright?" Woody asked quietly, pulling out of the kiss as he noticed the strange feeling, or lack of feeling rather, as well. He eyed your critically, seeing your face still fairly emotionless, your eyes still lacking all color, and your many new cracks and chips that he had never noticed before.

Before you could respond, the carnival gang came running up. "(Y/N)!" Bo cried out with joy, pulling you into a tight hug as she spun you around once. "Oh my, are you alright? You aren't hurt or anything?"

"I'm....fine." You partially lied.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry about what happened." She frowned. "I didn't mean to take Woody away from you!"

You cut her off softly, "Don't apologize for that. He wasn't mine and you know that just as well as I do. He was always yours, and I wasn't about to get in between that."

She sent you a warm smile. "You're just as selfless as I remember, but (Y/N)...." Bo put her hand reassuringly on your shoulder. "I promise, from the very bottom of my heart, that when I say he wasn't mine, I meant it. And I still do." Her smile still strong, she grabbed your hand and Woody's, gently pressing them together to make the two of you hold hands. "This is how it was supposed to be."

Slowly shifting your gaze from your hand to Bo, a weak smile appeared on your face once more. "Are you sure, Bo?"

A small nod came from her in response. "It's time for you to be happy. I always told you to be Woody's happiness, but now, I want you to let him be your happiness."

"But.... I can't." Your voice came out crackly, barely even above a whisper as you hung your head in shame. Everyone was stunned, you could tell by their suffocating silence. "I'm so broken.... It's been too long, there's no fixing me anymore. I can't feel....anything anymore."

Woody looked at you, his eyes narrowed with determination. He firmly took both of your hands in his as he kneeled in front of you. "Well, then, we're just gonna have to change that, partner." He then sent you a warm, loving smile as he declared, "You always promised you would let yourself shatter for me, but now it's time for me to make a promise of my own."

The cowboy rose back to his feet, taking a moment of silence to stare deeply into your eyes once more. And, for a split second, he could've swore he saw the smallest swirl of color come into your eyes before vanishing just as fast as you held his gaze in return. He pulled you into another endearing kiss, but not before whispering his heartfelt promise.

"I promise I'll always be there to fix you back up. I'll fill your missing pieces, I'll fill your empty cracks, and I'll fix your broken heart. As long as I'm here, there will be no reason for you to shatter."

"I love you, (Y/N). To infinity and beyond."

~The End~

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

52.1K 2K 72
๐™ฑ๐šž๐šฃ๐šฃ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ : ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š”๐š•๐šข (Title to be decided) ษ แดผเซจโ„“ The reader in this story will be...
71K 2.8K 16
โ–บ COMPLETED โ—„ โ Save me, Natsu. Save me from my knight. โž What if the fairy tales are wrong all along? What if the princess was saved by the drag...
243K 7.8K 94
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š ๐š†๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› (Finished until the 5th movies comes out!) Updates will return then :) May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be de...
9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...