The Weak RWBY X Malereader

By Wolfinator12

The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making hi... More

Bio / Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: Determination
Chapter 4: The bully
Chapter 5: First steps
Chapter 6: Helping a friend
Chapter 7: Back in Beacon / Author problems
Chapter 8: An eventful day
Chapter 9: The Phantom strikes again
Chapter 10: Dance Dance Phantom
Chapter 11: First mission.
Chapter 12: Opposites
Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek
Chapter 14: the Breach
Chapter 15: Let the Games begin
Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ
Chapter 17: Strange day
Chapter 18: The Phantoms new Arsenal
Chapter 19: Choices
Chapter 20: Plans
Chapter 21: First steps once again
Chapter 22: Training and new stuff
Chapter 23: An (un)familiar face
Chapter 24: Quoteth the Raven
Chapter 25: Back together.
Chapter 26: New secrets revealed.
Chapter 27: Cinder Falls
Chapter 29: Date plans
Chapter 30: Date the second.
Chapter 31: Date with the Cat
Chapter 32: Cheering up the Phantom and dating the Dragon
Chapter 33: Achive Men and Hunters
Chapter 34: Y/n doesnt like trains
Chapter 35: Dead?
Chapter 36: Fighting the lack of interest
Chapter 37: Argus
Chapter 38: What?
Chapter 39: Slaying the Leviathan
Chapter 40: The flying city
Chapter 41: Official
Chapter 42: First big changes
Chapter 43: 'Icecream' they scream
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 28: Peace in war

6K 121 172
By Wolfinator12

Reporter: "Mr. Jade! Mr. Jade! What exsactly happened at Haven?" Y/ns face was neutral but on the inside he was in agony. Bright camera flashes are blinding him, loud screams for his attention from the reporters and worse the giant amount of eyes locked on him just make him nervous. Good thing that he learned how to hide his emotions so he wont be a stuttering mess in this situation.

Y/n: "To fully understand what happened I have to talk about another great catastrophy, the Fall. At the day of the Fall when the grimm and the White Fang attacked Beacon, there was a puppeteer working from the shadows, this person is Cinder Fall, who died at Haven. She managed to do something to Leonard Lionheart and as we found out yesterday replaced him with an imposter. The real headmaster unfortunately has long been killed by Cinder and her henchmen. My team and sister team were sent by Ozpin ,before he died, to stop this imposter and a possible repeat of the Fall." Y/n explained at every single word was written down by the reporters. Once they finished they all tried to get his attention to ask their question. "Yes, row 3 seat 14." The mentioned reporter stood up.

Reporter: "Charson Schwarz from Mistral News Network. Many of our viewers are frightened by the high amount of Faunus that came to the city, do you have anything to say to that?" Y/n sighed, of course people will react like that to an army of faunus just coming out of nowhere.

Y/n: "Yes these faunus you see are the new faunus rights organisation called the White Pelt, they decided to leave the forceful ways of the White Fang behind and to go back to their peaceful ways. Their Leader, Ghira Belladonna was invited by myself to help me and my allies fight the White Fang and thanks to them we managed to prevent the destruction of Mistrals CCT tower and even arrested most of the attacking White Fang. To everyone out there that sees them as a threat know that it is thanks to them that you can hear or see me now. Without them the CCT would have been destroyed and the connection between the kindoms with it." Y/n called up another reporter.

Reporter: "Mr. Jade is it true that you are considered a hero back in Vale for your deeds at the Fall and that General Ironwood himself made you the youngest major of all times?"

Y/n: "Yes Ironwood made me a major after the events of the Breach dont ask me why for I still dont know myself. To the hero title let me say I am not a hero." The room went silent. "I failed to protect my friends at the Fall, one nearly lost their life the other their arm, my brother got killed because I failed. Thousands of people died and I couldnt do anything. If you were to ask me if I see myself as a hero I would love straight to your face and say 'Gods no'. Heroes dont exist in this time we live in, we have heroic people that save lifes but they are no heroes. That will be all no more questions." The chief of police took Y/ns place at the podium.

Chief: "That marks the end of the press conference please leave in an orderly fashion." With a few sounds of disappointment the reporters left the room, leaving Y/n and the chief of police alone. The chief turned towards Y/n and just stared at him.

Y/n: "What?" Y/n asked.

Chief: "You look tired." the chief simply said.

Y/n: "I am a 18 year old boy, that has a slight case of PTSD after the Fall, I had to kill someone yesterday to save my friends lifes and saw the dead body of Leonard Lionheart. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!?" Y/n started calm but suddenly snapped at the last part. "My friends see me as their leader and I have to stay strong for them. I have to deal with all the shit that comes flying our way while trying to remain calm and collected. My dreams are the only place I can finally vent and oh boy is it a joy to see all the shit over and over again. Now if you excuse me I have 4 girlfriends I promised to spent time with." without another word Y/n left and went back to the house he and his group stayed at. Once he entered he saw everyone watching TV where his interview was currently broadcasted. "Damn they work fast." Y/n mumbled. They heard him clear his throat and turned towards him. "Good I see everyone is here, now I hope Ozpin remembers our deal." Y/n slightly glared at Oscar show shrunk into his seat and nodded. His eyes flashed and his posture changed to a more stiff one.

Ozpin: "I do. What do you want to know?"

Yang: "Everything." Ozpin looked at her and sighed before nodding sadly.

Ozpin: "Two thousand years ago Humanity was wiped off of the face of Remnant by the brother gods. With them went the gift of magic. The reason for the wiping of humanity was the betrayel of a woman whose heart was swallowed by darkness, Salem, she tricked the younger of the brothers, the God of Darkness but the God of Light learned about it and so punished her with eternal life, she shall suffer every death imaginable and was to see everyone she loved die before her. Salem lost it and decided to use her immortality to gather an army to fight the gods. They attacked the brothers in the home of the older of the two but all their spells were instantly absorbed by the God of Darkness who used his powers to kill every human being on Remnant. As a final show of power the two vanished while the younger destroyed part of the moon." Y/n looked deep into Ozpins eyes trying to see any lies. He could not find anything.

Y/n: "And where do you come into this story?" he asked.

Ozpin: "I was a hero back in that first age of humanity. Unfortunately I died before the gods were attacked. Later in the afterlife the God of Light spoke to me and offered me to be reincarnated under the condition that I will stop Salem from destroying the next era of humanity that will arrive. To aid me he created four relics, the four relics humanity was created with. Knowledge, Destruction, Creation and Choice. He scattered them across Remnant to make sure noone will be able to get them all, noone except me. I accepted the deal and suddenly found myself inside the body of a random man. His sould merged with mine and together we started searching the world for the relics. It took me many lifetimes to find them all. The last life before I became the Ozpin you knew I was the king of Vale and stopped the Great War. After I had all the Relics I realized the danger that they posed and so I used my magic to creat special Vaults and established the Huntsmen Academies above them. That way there will always be an army of skilled fighters protecting them."

Ren: "So the gods are real. They caused humanity to go extinct. Reincarnated you to fight a crazy immortal woman and gave you powerful yet dangerous relics." Ren recounted and Ozpin nodded. Everyone kind of accepted what Ozpin told them yet Y/n was just staring at him, before sighing and turning away.

Y/n: "We had a deal, you tell us everything you trusts us with so I have to accept you keeping secrets still." Everyone looked at Y/n wide eyed. "Dont look at me like that. You all know that I am able to tell when someone is lying and while Ozpin isnt lying he is not telling us everything." The group turned towards Ozpin. "Ozpin, know that one day your secrets will all be revealed and I recommend it being by yourself and not through other means."

Ozpin: "Very well, I will tell you once I feel ready."

Nora: "Am I the only one that wants to know what this relic can do?"

Ruby: "Nope." She looked at Ozpin hoping he would answer. With a small smile Ozpin began talking once again.

Ozpin: "This is the Relic of Knowledge, it is able to answer 3 question per century." Nora looked at the lamp with sparkeling eyes.

Nora: "OH lets ask it for more questions!" the group sweatdropped at her interesting idea.

Ozpin: "I believe that will not be possible seeing that all 3 questions were already asked this century."

Y/n: "Lie." Ozpin froze and looked at Y/n with wide eyes. "You were lying. You glanced towards me while saying all questions were asked. We made the deal of you telling the truth, so no more lies please." Ozpin sighed.

Ozpin: "I always forget about your perception. Ok two questions remain this century. But we should keep them for a later time." Y/n gave a nod and Ozpin gave the control back to Oscar.

Oscar: "This still feels so wierd." the boy said while holding his head.

Phyrra: "So. What now?" the champion asks.

Y/n: "We have a week until the next train heads towards Argus, from there we will take an atlasian bullhead and head to Atlas, we meet up with the general, maybe get the relic from Atlas and see from there. Any objections?"

Blake: "I would love some days of relaxation." Weiss, Ren and Phyrra all nodded in agreement.

Qrow: "We will need to get some warmer clothes if we are planning on heading to Atlas, weather there will kill us if we arent properly dressed."

Weiss: "He is right." She stopped and had a bad taste in her mouth. "That tasted wrong to say."

Qrow: "Bite me Ice Queen Junior." Raven smacked her brother over his head. "The hell Raven!"

Raven: "Dont insult one of my boss' friends." she said. The two started to trade insults and even began drawing their weapons. Before the two could hit eachother their instincts told them to run and they quickly turned towards the approaching threat which turned out to be a smiling Y/n with his eyes closed. The two adults shivered at the dangerous aura that surrounded the boy.

Y/n: "Could you two please stop before something happens?" The moment he said that the ceiling lamp fell down behind him and a bit of the ceilings material fell onto his head. Qrow slowly reached towards his flask while keeping an eye on Y/n still feeling on edge. The moment his lips touched the opening of the flask a bullet went straight through the container, spilling the entirety of the booze inside. "Now that I have got that out my system I want you and Raven to train Oscar while me and my friends are off shopping. Sounds good?" he didnt wait for an answer. "Perfect thank you. Come on guys lets go and have some much needed down time." Y/n walked out of the room leaving his friends with a sweatdropping expression before they all got up and followed Y/n. The three remaining people turned to look at each other before Raven sighed, grabbed Oscar by the back of his shirt and dragged him towards the training area. Qrow meanwhile looked down to stare at his spilled booze as a single tear fell down his cheek.

Qrow: "Rest in peace my beloved." He wispered and slowly followed his sister.

The two teams of Huntsmen-in-training were happily chatting while walking along the roads of Mistral. The first stop was obviously a clothing store. The 8 teens entered the store and soon split up, everyone looking for their own clothes. The two boys were finished almost instantly.

Ren: "And what do you think?" Ren asked Y/n as he left the changing room in his winter outfit.

Y/n: "Looks very nice, although I would recommend dropping those cords. They look like they could be easily getting chaught up on something." Ren looked at the red cords and nodded.

Ren: "You are right, also I think they look out of place with their red color." Y/n nodded before turning around to look at the clothes in front of him. After a few minutes of searching he found something he liked and so he quickly took it into the changing room and changed. Ren was waiting for him and even the girls came to have a look all holding a bunch of clothes they want to try and probably the oppinion of the boys.

(sorry that I have to go back to the first outfit, I literally searched for an hour or so but couldnt find a set of clothes I liked. Just imagine it in a lighter color scheme)

Yang let out a wolf whistle.

Yang: "I see you decided to go back to your old outfit. Still looks awesome." she gave a thumbs up.

Ruby: "Finally anothe cape wearer!" she shouted before hugging Y/n thightly.

Y/n: "Im sorry Rosebud but Im going to leave the cape. It is an unnecessary risk. Imagine if I get stuck on something in a fight or someone gets a hold on it. I would be an easy target." Ruby pouted and even tried to use her secret weapon, the puppy eyes, but alas it was to no avail as Y/n quite literally dragged her with him to put the cape back into the shelve he got it from.

Blake: "Now that that is over, how about you give us your opionions on our outfits?"

Nora: "Yeah Renny, I want you to tell me how awesome I look!" the two boys looked at each other both having varying degrees of dread in their eyes. Sighing they sat down near the changing rooms and waited for the girls to finish changing and the fashion show to begin.

First to finish changing were the girls of team rwby.

(The pink on blakes outfit is the same color as the purple stripes on Yangs outfit (so purple, duh wolfy), the purple stripes on Yangs outfit are a light blue same goes for the yellow details in Blaes outfit. Weiss has not further changes to the outfit. Ruby doesnt have the goggles.)

Yang struck a pose, one hand on her hip the other behind her head, pushing her chest and bottom out, making them see bigger than they are.

Yang: "And whatcha think Hawky?" she asks with a smirk.

Y/n: "Other than that you need to find a better nickname? I like it, although I am a bit confused on the light blue stripes." Yang stopped posing and poked her fingers together looking a bit sheepishly, a small blush on her cheeks.

Yang: "I decided to add your color to my outfit. D-does it look bad?" she looked at Y/n with big eyes.

Y/n: "Not at all. Infact I feel honored that you and I believe Blake too, decided to add my color to your outfit. Maybe I should do the same with your colors or symbols." Y/n said while rubbing his chin in thought.

Ruby: "OH now mine! Now mine!" she jumped up and down and gave a small twirl, giggeling while doing so.

Y/n: "You look as cute as ever Ruby, I love the roses on your jacket." Ruby blushed and tried hidding her face with her cape. Weiss cleared her throat. "Not sure what I can say about your outfit Weiss, I like it. For my own health Im not going to say more." Y/n felt the stare he got from his girlfriends. Lucky for him Phyrra and Nora just finished and left the changing room.

(the white part of the gloves are replaced with long sleeves , the white long thigh high socks are replaced with a pair of pants, cause I think havinge exposed thighs and shoulders is stupid. Bite me if you dont like it.)

(awesome fanart and nice drawing, credits go out to UmbraWolf202)

Nora: "What do you thing Renny?" Y/n glanced at his teammate and best friend and saw him in an awestruck state with his mouth slightly agape. Gently Y/n pushed Rens mouth shut, making the black haired boy snap out of his frozen state.

Ren: "Y-you look very pretty." Ren looked everywhere but at Nora. Y/n rose an eyebrow.

Y/n: "Im lost, when did this happen?" He turned towards Ruby and Phyrra for the answer.

Ruby: "After we killed that Nucklavee." Y/n held out his fist towards Ren.

Y/n: "Finally man, I was starting to believe I will have to tell her about your feelings." Ren looked at him with a smile and bumbed his fist. Phyrra shuffled on her feet nervously her face nearly matching the color of her hair. "I think you look breathtaking Phyrra, the armor will be come in handy but do you need these high heels? Remember that we will most likely have to travel through snow if we are unlucky." She looked down on her feet and could only agree.

Phyrra: "I think you are right. Let me go and get a pair of boots." she walked off and soon everyone was finished with their shopping and they all went to pay. Next stop was a weapons shop to pick up new ammonition and get their weapons resharpened. As they entered Ruby was gone in an instant, rushing around the shop gawking at all the weapons. A very muscular looking woman stood behind the counter she smiled brightly as she saw the group of customers enter.

Miss Steel: "Welcome to Miss Steel Steel-Shop. What can I help you with?" Y/n walked towards the counter and detached his arm, placing it on the counter. "My what happened to you lad?" she asked shocked, seeing the young boys missing arm.

Y/n: "Oh that? Just a grimm smashing my arm into bits and pieces, happened about half a year ago. Could you have a look at my prosthetic and see if you can fix the fist? I might have over worked it a bit and now it doesnt move as smoothly as it did." Miss Steel took a closer look at the robotic arm and gasped.

Miss Steel: "By the brothers how did you manage to dent atlasian steel?!"

Y/n: "I punched something really, REALLY though."

Miss Steel: "Im sorry but I cant do anything to repair this. The steel is to tough to work it you are going to need to either go to Atlas and get it repaired or get a new arm."

Y/n: "Thats ok, still thank you. I will go and have a look around, in the meantime could you get me some bullets for my pistols?" He held up one of the twin pistols to show her what kind of bullets he needs.

Miss Steel: "Sure thing." Y/n grabbed his arm and with a grunt of pain reattached it.

After a few minutes of browsing everyone had what they needed and after paying they made they way back to the house. They heard a ruckus going on inside and quickly entered. What they found made them all go wide eyed and slack jawed. Raven and Qrow were clashing blades with a traumatized looking Oscar sitting in the cornor of the completely destroyed room.

Raven: "I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" Raven shouted as she slashed at Qrow who managed to block the attack.

Qrow: "AND I TOLD YOU THERE WAS NOONE ELSE BUT YOU THERE THAT COULD HAVE DRUNK THE VODKA THAT I PUT IN THE FRIDGE!!" He angrily shouted back.

Oscar: "G-guys... p-please l-l-listen..." The two siblings glared at the boy making his shriek in fear. They were about to continue their fight as a metalic fist collided with Qrows face. Raven saw her brother fly into a wall and laughed.

Raven: "THATS WHAT YOU G-" she was interrupted by the same metal fist hitting her.

Y/n: "We leave you two for an hour and you manage to completely traumatize Oscar and destroy half the house. Go to your rooms!" The two adults looked confused.

Qrow: "Are you... grounding us?" he asked perplexed. Y/n glared at him making him nearly pee himself from the glares intensity.

Y/n: "Did I stutter?!" Raven and Qrow got up and saluted.

Raven+Qrow: "NO SIR!" They rushed off towards their room.

Y/n: "AND STAY THERE TILL I TELL YOU YOU CAN COME OUT! AND ONCE I DO I HOPE YOU HAVE AN APOLOGY!" Y/n shouted up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 306 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
16.2K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
1.6K 108 6
(A reboot of the original Lightning Strike book) Onyx Rochefort has long desired to become a Huntsman and protect people just like in the books he re...
13.8K 112 18
y/n wasn't just an ordinary student at beacon academy, he wasn't even close to being that All rights for rwby go to rooster teeth